M at Eurovision? NOPE!

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

What do you guys think of spaming guys instagram with esc comments? Maybe he really is too stupid to see this great chance coming.

All interval acts for this year's Contest have been decided a long time ago, though...

• 3 weeks later...

FANTASÍA: ¿cómo te quedarías si te dijéramos que Madonna podría actuar en Eurovisión?

Nunca hubieras creído que la ambición rubia y Almaia pudieran estar en la misma frase. En el mismo evento. En el espacio. Oh dios mío.

Como verás, hoy no es 28 de diciembre y el día de los inocentes anglosajón, April's Fool, también ha pasado. Así que lo que has leído en este titular se constata como una realidad y no como una broma; lo que empezó como rumor se hace cada vez más fuerte como una noticia veraz y solo se nos ocurre una manera de definirlo: FANTASÍA. Al fin y al cabo, que se hable de que Madonna (sí, MADONNA) pueda llevar a cabo una actuación sorpresa este sábado en Eurovisión parece fruto del sueño pop más loco. Atando cabos y recabando pruebas cada vez nos damos más cuenta de que podría suceder. Ay Almaia, ¡que podríais compartir escenario con la ambición rubia!

Verás cómo esto no solo es fantasía sino que podría ser realidad. Atenta:

Madonna vive en Lisboa

Hace tiempo que la estrella está instalada en la capital del Tajo con sus cuatro hijos menores porque uno de ellos, David, juega en una de las divisiones juveniles del Benfica. Así, adquirió en Lisboa una impresionante mansión y va a conciertos de fado y hace turismo por Portugal con sus niños como una recién llegada más (o casi). Además, esta nueva localización le permite estar más cerca de Rocco, el hijo que comparte con Guy Ritchie, que vive en Londres con su padre.

El Met ya ha terminado

Así que ya puede coger un avión de vuelta a casa. No tiene ningún compromiso profesional en Estados Unidos en estos momentos.

Podría estrenar una canción nueva

Madonna cantó (POR SUPUESTO) Like a Prayer en el interior de la gala del Met. Además, también cantó un fragmento de un tema nuevo. La Ciccone no da ningún paso en falso o en vano; solo actúa y aparece en actos públicos de relevancia si tiene algún trabajo que presentar o quiere empezar a caldear el ambiente para algo que está preparando. Todo apunta a que, efectivamente, tiene algún disco, single o proyecto entre manos.

Este año cumple 60 años

Sí, has leído bien. Madonna se convertirá este mes de agosto en sexagenaria. Una mujer como ella, conocida por su inimitable capacidad de reinvención, podría estar planeando un cambio definitivo cuando se acerca a una edad tan señalada. ¿Qué tal volver a conquistar al público más joven, como los eurofans, y a lo grande? Desde luego que, como reinvención, pasar por Eurovisión nos parece un acierto.

4 hours ago, peppermint said:

Here we go!! I still hope!!!!!

No way would they have mentioned Mirwais. “Will Mirwais save her life again?” WHAT?? Fake. 

Is she still in NYc ... ? ... It seems fake to me as the show is already booked and packed and cue ... Etc. I wish. But it really seems unrealistic.

i wish, but I don't think it will happen. Eurovision is considered trashy even for Euro standards. Plus I don't think they can afford her. Eurovision is mostly funded by money from public television and the money is tighter every year.

2 minutes ago, galvanize said:

i wish, but I don't think it will happen. Eurovision is considered trashy even for Euro standards. Plus I don't think they can afford her. Eurovision is mostly funded by money from public television and the money is tighter every year.

Well if she has a single ready she d be smart to sing it for free. She can only dream of such a huge tribune and so many people watching, not to mention most of those people already love her and would check out her new music if the single is great (European gays watch this, there are lots of ppl over 30ty all of which love and remember Madonna: it’s just that her pr team has been shit since 2012 and many don’t even know she has released smth post Celebration). As a whole if the song is great, this could easily propel her to N1. Its a great opportunity which means she won’t do it :(.

1 hour ago, Ladyplus said:

Is she still in NYc ... ? ... It seems fake to me as the show is already booked and packed and cue ... Etc. I wish. But it really seems unrealistic.

I wonder that too. There hasn't been any nyc candids or airport pics.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Well if she has a single ready she d be smart to sing it for free. She can only dream of such a huge tribune and so many people watching, not to mention most of those people already love her and would check out her new music if the single is great (European gays watch this, there are lots of ppl over 30ty all of which love and remember Madonna: it’s just that her pr team has been shit since 2012 and many don’t even know she has released smth post Celebration). As a whole if the song is great, this could easily propel her to N1. Its a great opportunity which means she won’t do it :(.

thats a great point there

3 hours ago, galvanize said:

It depends on the country. Some laugh at it but others don't. 

I don't believe she's performing AT ALL tbqh but I wish!!!!! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

It depends on the country. Some laugh at it but others don't. 

I don't believe she's performing AT ALL tbqh but I wish!!!!! 

We need to remind her of when she last wore that beautiful silver Versace dress ( before the met ball )   It was at the Brit awards where she looked like a beautiful Rapunzel with the long blonde wig and the wind machine.    See where I am going -  wind machines = Eurovision !   

Karbatal,  send her a video of her hair blowing all beautifully near  the wind machine and tell her to get back to Portugal to perform there !  

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We need to remind her of when she last wore that beautiful silver Versace dress ( before the met ball )   It was at the Brit awards where she looked like a beautiful Rapunzel with the long blonde wig and the wind machine.    See where I am going -  wind machines = Eurovision !   

Karbatal,  send her a video of her hair blowing all beautifully near  the wind machine and tell her to get back to Portugal to perform there !  

Carola Hägvist

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Omg if only we could send her videos!! I would send her one i did performing Sorry at home with my vintage roller skates, smashing my ass and back into a table :lol:

We need to constantly remind ourselves her manager is Guy Oseary. So this time I'm not buying this rumor at all. The Billboard Award thing just broke my heart haha

I’m not believing this because Madonna hates competitive shows like that. So no!