MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eroticerotic

Looking For Magic - Upcoming Album

Love is All sounds like the end of the EP. Gone’s the Illusion could be anywhere on it and I think it’s the catchiest (reminds me of some other famous song melody) ...

those are the two keepers so far from what I’ve heard 

Thanks! @Mensch! yes GTI is definitely in the EP. the other two i feel like i need to beef them up. not completely done yet, its gotten hard with my guy in LA and both of us picking up speed. Hope to complete this before summer for sure!

15 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

Thanks! @Mensch! yes GTI is definitely in the EP. the other two i feel like i need to beef them up. not completely done yet, its gotten hard with my guy in LA and both of us picking up speed. Hope to complete this before summer for sure!

I know how you feel. I’m starting to record my record but it’s such a slow process unless you live together and are completely free from work and life. 

This project is now an album. 😬 I’ve gotten real positive responses, caught the attention of new collaborators so trying to unify everything at moment. can’t wait to share the full deal! Once done there’ll be  a nice promo campaign on all streaming sites. 

In October 🙊...

Here are Demos for Now Or Never and Firefly

.enjoy!

clip of final version of my song Don't Stop (Lose It To The Music) - you can hear the demo on my Soundcloud at Soundcloud.com/nicbravo.

To those who have been part of my viewership and listening audience thank you! I feel like I don't have to do any real promo at this pace 😉

follow me on instagram for updates! dOn'T bE sHy....lol

might be the first single, im working on remixes at the moment