MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M_Sinner

Blond Ambition Tour 28 years ago!

5 hours ago, acko said:

That Voice!!!!

I vividly remember listening to (and taping) this interview... right before she would enter her imperial phase! And yeah, her voice was already fucked!

1 hour ago, Kim said:

I vividly remember listening to (and taping) this interview... right before she would enter her imperial phase! And yeah, her voice was already fucked!

I think BAT would have been WORSE had her voice not been shot throughout :americanlife:

19 minutes ago, acko said:

I think BAT would have been WORSE had her voice not been shot throughout :americanlife:

Oh I agree. That guttural voice was perfect for the powerful iconic Madonna of 1990 - one of the reasons I prefer the later shows in that tour over the earlier which didn't quite have that throaty raspy quality. I just wish they'd mixed it properly for the laser disk :evil:

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

Oh I agree. That guttural voice was perfect for the powerful iconic Madonna of 1990 - one of the reasons I prefer the later shows in that tour over the earlier which didn't quite have that throaty raspy quality. I just wish they'd mixed it properly for the laser disk :evil:

:rotfl: WTF was that all about, I mean industry wise... CD's hadn't even fully caught on at that time.

On 28/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, acko said:

:inlove: 

On 22/4/2018 at 6:17 PM, MerGirl said:

No one will ever top this. 

giphy.gif

5A7DF78A-6B16-4691-AACA-8BC78599C82A.jpeg

this is why I love the curls so much. Though some would argue it’s a softer look than the ponytail, to me it rather enhances the androgynous appeal of the BA tour’s artistic direction. It makes her look so strong and untamable and frames her classic Greek/Roman statuesque type of beauty. While the ponytail does add a more outlandish yet feminine/petite kind of quality. 

18 hours ago, Lolo said:

this is why I love the curls so much. Though some would argue it’s a softer look than the ponytail, to me it rather enhances the androgynous appeal of the BA tour’s artistic direction. It makes her look so strong and untamable and frames her classic Greek/Roman statuesque type of beauty. While the ponytail does add a more outlandish yet feminine/petite kind of quality. 

I love the curls too. The ponytail's iconic, but the curls look and work better for certain performances (and are underrated)

The curls are iconic but the thing that irritates me about them is by the time the first act is finished, they have already lost most of their shape and just look like a sweaty, untidy mess.

So do your guys prefer the Japan or Nice recordings? I am a Yokahama man

4 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

So do your guys prefer the Japan or Nice recordings? I am a Yokahama man

Think I prefer the Japan show. I watched it so many times.

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Think I prefer the Japan show. I watched it so many times.

Me 2

On 5/16/2018 at 10:44 PM, Lolo said:

I died

Truly

I just DIED right now