Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M_Sinner

Blond Ambition Tour 28 years ago!

Recommended Posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, acko said:

That Voice!!!!

 

I vividly remember listening to (and taping) this interview... right before she would enter her imperial phase! And yeah, her voice was already fucked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim said:

I vividly remember listening to (and taping) this interview... right before she would enter her imperial phase! And yeah, her voice was already fucked!

I think BAT would have been WORSE had her voice not been shot throughout :americanlife:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, acko said:

I think BAT would have been WORSE had her voice not been shot throughout :americanlife:

Oh I agree. That guttural voice was perfect for the powerful iconic Madonna of 1990 - one of the reasons I prefer the later shows in that tour over the earlier which didn't quite have that throaty raspy quality. I just wish they'd mixed it properly for the laser disk :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kim said:

Oh I agree. That guttural voice was perfect for the powerful iconic Madonna of 1990 - one of the reasons I prefer the later shows in that tour over the earlier which didn't quite have that throaty raspy quality. I just wish they'd mixed it properly for the laser disk :evil:

:rotfl: WTF was that all about, I mean industry wise... CD's hadn't even fully caught on at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, acko said:

 

 

:inlove: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/4/2018 at 6:17 PM, MerGirl said:

No one will ever top this. 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5A7DF78A-6B16-4691-AACA-8BC78599C82A.jpeg

this is why I love the curls so much. Though some would argue it’s a softer look than the ponytail, to me it rather enhances the androgynous appeal of the BA tour’s artistic direction. It makes her look so strong and untamable and frames her classic Greek/Roman statuesque type of beauty. While the ponytail does add a more outlandish yet feminine/petite kind of quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Lolo said:

5A7DF78A-6B16-4691-AACA-8BC78599C82A.jpeg

this is why I love the curls so much. Though some would argue it’s a softer look than the ponytail, to me it rather enhances the androgynous appeal of the BA tour’s artistic direction. It makes her look so strong and untamable and frames her classic Greek/Roman statuesque type of beauty. While the ponytail does add a more outlandish yet feminine/petite kind of quality. 

I love the curls too. The ponytail's iconic, but the curls look and work better for certain performances (and are underrated)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The curls are iconic but the thing that irritates me about them is by the time the first act is finished, they have already lost most of their shape and just look like a sweaty, untidy mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do your guys prefer the Japan or Nice recordings? I am a Yokahama man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

So do your guys prefer the Japan or Nice recordings? I am a Yokahama man

Think I prefer the Japan show. I watched it so many times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nick said:

Think I prefer the Japan show. I watched it so many times.

Me 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 10:44 PM, Lolo said:

5A7DF78A-6B16-4691-AACA-8BC78599C82A.jpeg

 

I died

 

Truly

 

I just DIED right now 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×