Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Flip The Switch

Worst music video ever

Recommended Posts

Why do I find it so endearing? :lmao: the song is not even that bad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or this

 

i guess she wasnt a one hit wonder after all

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of my late boyfriend. It was one of the inside jokes we had, he would play that video at parties sometimes. 

 

I once sent sent him a bouquet of white roses with a card that said:

‘You’re the only thing that matters’

Jan Terry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GOD said:

Reminds me of my late boyfriend. It was one of the inside jokes we had, he would play that video at parties sometimes. 

 

I once sent sent him a bouquet of white roses with a card that said:

‘You’re the only thing that matters’

Jan Terry 

:rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:dead:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:censored:

This is the worst music video ever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geesh, so many terrible ones to choose from!!  I'll start with these.  The first one....I had no idea Setefani was in it!!

Then there's this.  I have no words....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-04-01 at 10:41 AM, todsmod said:

 

Then there's this.  I have no words....

 

 

WTF ??????!!!!???? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is hard to beat :rotfl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, runa said:

This one is hard to beat :rotfl:

 

Oh dear me!!  I just had to watch it....kept waiting for him to jump off the cliff.  Thanks.  Now that stupid damn song will be stuck in my head all day!!!  :banghead:

I got some-sing for you....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or, feast your eyes on this sexy hunk of meat!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, todsmod said:

Oh dear me!!  I just had to watch it....kept waiting for him to jump off the cliff.  Thanks.  Now that stupid damn song will be stuck in my head all day!!!  :banghead:

 

 

That song is a grower, :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/3/2018 at 12:25 PM, GOD said:

Reminds me of my late boyfriend. It was one of the inside jokes we had, he would play that video at parties sometimes. 

 

I once sent sent him a bouquet of white roses with a card that said:

‘You’re the only thing that matters’

Jan Terry 

 

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2018 at 12:41 AM, todsmod said:

Geesh, so many terrible ones to choose from!!  I'll start with these.  The first one....I had no idea Setefani was in it!!

Then there's this.  I have no words....

 

 

OMG !   That Big Bad Wolf is the worst video ever surely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, Big Bad Wolf is a very good video. Plus, A-Trak is super sexy.

Not the best Duck Sauce track though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×