Lynch mob take selfies before beating him to death for stealing

jaron

Lynch mob take selfies as they tie up tribesman before beating him to death for 'stealing' in attack that has sparked outrage in India

• Images show the tribesman, identified as Madhu, with his arms tied around waist
  • Members of lynch mob took selfies in front of the man who they accused of theft
  • He was then beaten, local media say, and later died before he reached hospital

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5426883/Outrage-selfies-taken-mob-attacked-tribesman.html?ito=social-facebook

I have no words for this kind of actions.

Two thinks makes my angry about this incident.

1. Mob death for stealing ???? Are they serious ? In all kind of respect to other countries legal system, but still it is no fustification for stealing to get a death penalty.

2. Selfies before his death. This is the most disturbing behaviour ever. I dont complain about social media since it has also advantages and depends on how you use it, but this is against all morality and ethics.

• 4 weeks later...

Stories from India:

Today:

Woman is flogged 100 times by her husband as punishment for adultery before collapsing unconscious in front of baying mob who sexually assault and try to rape her in India

• Terrified wife can be heard screaming as she was repeatedly flogged by husband
  • He used a leather belt during frenzied beating in a village in India's Uttar Pradesh
  • A baying mob wait until she is unconscious before 'sexually assaulting her'
  • Police say village elders had found the victim guilty of eloping with her lover 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5535253/Wife-flogged-100-times-public-adultery-India.html?ito=social-facebook

The poor lady who was publicly beaten/assaulted is welcome to get the hell out away from that dark-ages region in India she was subjected to such barbaric violence. No wonder she had run away with another guy, having a fucking piece of shit of a husband like that. I hope she flies away from India.

May the husband get the same if not worse punishment soon... in a shabby shitty prison cell. Asshole. Coward.

On 3/23/2018 at 8:53 AM, Genevieve Vavance said:

India is hell

You should be a little careful with what you say. 

India is a massive country with over 1 billion people and regions where the culture changes drastically. I can assure you the vast majority of those 1 billion + people are law abiding citizens, hard working and decent people, and it's not fair to over-generalize an entire country based on isolated incidents, which are way too common in India, I agree, but clearly don't define an entire people.

Anyway, the "good" thing about this recent coverage is that these atrocities are gaining international attention and the government is being pressured into finally doing something about it instead of pretending like these horrible things that happen USUALLY to the poorest communities don't matter and don't need addressing.

31 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

You should be a little careful with what you say. 

India is a massive country with over 1 billion people and regions where the culture changes drastically. I can assure you the vast majority of those 1 billion + people are law abiding citizens, hard working and decent people, and it's not fair to over-generalize an entire country based on isolated incidents, which are way too common in India, I agree, but clearly don't define an entire people.

Anyway, the "good" thing about this recent coverage is that these atrocities are gaining international attention and the government is being pressured into finally doing something about it instead of pretending like these horrible things that happen USUALLY to the poorest communities don't matter and don't need addressing.

I'm Hindu by choice :lol:

I still think it's a bit of a fucked up situation in India

On 3/26/2018 at 10:24 AM, Genevieve Vavance said:

I'm Hindu by choice :lol:

I still think it's a bit of a fucked up situation in India

Sorry, I got all offended because it always happens to me as a Mexican :lol: