Demonic child screams through 8 hour flight.

Crux

23 minutes ago, runa said:

Worst nightmare.

Kids on flight shouldn't be allowed, :rotfl:

absolutley....seriously how did they not make that demonic child to be silent...I would get furious and thats for 8 hours :banghead:

Thats why I prefer to fly sometimes business, you dont have kids and children there...

His parents seem to be more demonic tbh. They clearly suck at parenting. Way to go making the world hate your child, cause you're a weak ass pathetic excuse of a parent. 

What a *nightmare*! I would have put my earphones on but I don’t think that would have been enough to cover him up! I really hope the airline discounted the tickets for these people...

1 hour ago, jaron said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5400487/Punch-38-000-feet-passenger-breaks-wind.html?ito=social-facebook

People can be very rude and rigorous but this ???? Seriously it cannot be more disgusting

I am going to say something that maybe has zero connection with this but in my mind it does. My mind is weird,  I make strange connections. 

The thing is that some minorities are always criticised about so many things,  people don't want them as neighbours or even avoid sitting next to them in public transport.  And yet they're never part of stories like this. The most disgusting things and more repulsive that make the news,  horrible murdering include,  are white people. 

People within prejudices against minorities should think it over 

5 minutes ago, jaron said:

minorities ? wtf....this has to do with behaviour in the public

I did a long article on gypsies last week that impressed me so much. They're still everywhere suffering from lots of small or big discrimination. And yet they're rarely part of the disgusting or horrible news. 

That's why I wrote that. As I explained, I make these kind of connections in my mind. Difficult to explain. 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I did a long article on gypsies last week that impressed me so much. They're still everywhere suffering from lots of small or big discrimination. And yet they're rarely part of the disgusting or horrible news. 

That's why I wrote that. As I explained, I make these kind of connections in my mind. Difficult to explain. 

I see what you mean.

But when I see someone in the public acting rude, the first question in my mind is: Why is he doing this...

I dont care about his ethnicity or religion or something. Just because one gpsy acts like that doesnt mean all of them are like him..

But gypsies is really a whole different dimension. In Turkey we have many gyspies, but they are very different as the ones here in germany.

Even some sell roses or play violines, they are friendly peeps...When I worked in Istanbul as lawyer, I had not a gypsy in the court, but when I went back to germany, well, the picture looks different then

11 minutes ago, jaron said:

I see what you mean.

But when I see someone in the public acting rude, the first question in my mind is: Why is he doing this...

I dont care about his ethnicity or religion or something. Just because one gpsy acts like that doesnt mean all of them are like him..

But gypsies is really a whole different dimension. In Turkey we have many gyspies, but they are very different as the ones here in germany.

Even some sell roses or play violines, they are friendly peeps...When I worked in Istanbul as lawyer, I had not a gypsy in the court, but when I went back to germany, well, the picture looks different then

Yes.  I didn't mean that gypsies do that. During the article by the way we all got very emotional and I felt I made new friends and all that made me wonder about prejudices.  

I shouldn't have commented that :lol: I use to detect and keep my "specially weird connections" for me.  Normally people look at me as if I were half retard :lmao:

"honey come over here" OMG 

i wanna feel sorry for the parents for being exposed/shamed like this (and for the patience with the kid), but the way they handle it is all kinds of wrong. would it be wrong to have stepped up and told the kid to behave? sometimes it's more effective when it's a stranger. im surprised no one at the plane did this

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

"honey come over here" OMG 

i wanna feel sorry for the parents for being exposed/shamed like this (and for the patience with the kid), but the way they handle it is all kinds of wrong. would it be wrong to have stepped up and told the kid to behave? sometimes it's more effective when it's a stranger. im surprised no one at the plane did this

Yes, no one really steps up anymore because they don't want to get trouble with overprotective and sensitive parents. But I do it all the time tbh. It's also how I was brought up, things were really different back then and we got quite a few rants from strangers. Just recently I was very harsh with a couple of siblings who ran around and spit at other children. First I asked them in a friendly manner to stop, but then I had to get really loud and dominant. They were shocked, but it worked. I still don't know, which one of the grown ups around was there parent. 

No one said fuck all to that little screaming brat because oooh god forbid saying anything to little screaming brats. There is always an excuse for them, usually down to appalling parenting skills.

Shit parents breed shit brats.

Parents, some of them an army of self-entitled, self-important and irresponsible selfish individuals.

:angel:

I wish the video shamed the mother,  though. I find it weird and kinda illegal to film a minor without consent and share it. In Spain it is illegal for example.  And here the person to blame is the mother.  The kid is only three and knows no better. 

Yes sometimes it works wonders when other grown ups speak up and get involved. I noticed it's important for children to realize it's not about some 'made up' rules by their parents, but about real social arrangements that everybody agrees upon.