Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Genevieve Vavance

Guys... I'm dying ... what is this?? Prays for this B-Roll

Recommended Posts

This is the one b-roll I NEED to see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my God! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypnotizing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's from the remix video...hoping that more footage from this leaks someday!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gus said:

That's from the remix video...hoping that more footage from this leaks someday!

 

wow, thank you Gus!! :wow:

that face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video still makes me shiver!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gus said:

That's from the remix video...hoping that more footage from this leaks someday!

 

Not a very interesting remix video. Pretty lazy effort, they basically just sped up the original video with 2 or 3 additional scenes that we hadnt seen before.

Bedtime Story is still my favourite M song and video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul said:

 

 

OMG this is amazing! Who comes up with this stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring on the B roll !  We need some Madonna magic to tie us over while waiting for the new record.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, imagine bedtime stories broll with every single Madonna there???? We would die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see her with the black wig. Why does nobody ever take photographs on video sets???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, luluthecat said:

I'd love to see her with the black wig. Why does nobody ever take photographs on video sets???

Yes this freaks me out too. Why??? I'd also love to have a photo shoot with all her Fever video outfits. And some Human Nature badass pics too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Yes this freaks me out too. Why??? I'd also love to have a photo shoot with all her Fever video outfits. And some Human Nature badass pics too. 

There are some really cool ones taken by Lorraine Day

1995 Lorraine Day Human Nature Video  944 X 1406  1 MB.jpg

d72044f299e575552aaa7a8eaebd615f.jpg

madonna20.jpg

aviddiva_420_03.jpg

7199758.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gus said:

There are some really cool ones taken by Lorraine Day

1995 Lorraine Day Human Nature Video  944 X 1406  1 MB.jpg

d72044f299e575552aaa7a8eaebd615f.jpg

madonna20.jpg

aviddiva_420_03.jpg

7199758.jpg

I was such a flop fan back then, I swear I always thought she had black hair here :wow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I was such a flop fan back then, I swear I always thought she had black hair here :wow:

It was hard to keep up with her changing hair looks back then lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gus said:

It was hard to keep up with her changing hair looks back then lol

yes those were the days :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Paul said:

 

 

This is amazing!!! The work involved to create that!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 1:07 PM, luluthecat said:

I'd love to see her with the black wig. Why does nobody ever take photographs on video sets???

 

Screenshot_2018-02-15-17-51-05.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×