MadonnaNation.com Forums
JWAD

Lady Joan thread: 'Doris' tour is cancelled amidst reports of poor ticket sales and negative reviews. But at least Trump is a fan so she's happy

39 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Spring??? Six months before the film opens? WTF

And isn’t she in immense pain at the moment - so much so that she had to cancel the end of her tour to ensure he long term health?? What a fucking fraudulent CUNT

Perhaps they've moved the opening date again? Given that the film is meant to be terrible, perhaps they want to just get it out there and get it over with? Surely they've realised that it will do more more damage for Vegas sales so want to sink it before the summer blockbusters.

11 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Perhaps they've moved the opening date again? Given that the film is meant to be terrible, perhaps they want to just get it out there and get it over with? Surely they've realised that it will do more more damage for Vegas sales so want to sink it before the summer blockbusters.

Or hype it up and trick people(mainly women) to watch this crap. Get the people interested cause you know this turd will be claiming it’s the best film of the century 🤷🏻‍♀️

10 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

You are forgetting the name was not even picked by her but by Rob Fusari because she was doing her reductive Queen stuff at the time.

which proves again how much of an "artist" she is

madonna went to france to help her music career, and as soon as she knew they were gonna make her a star THEIR way, she went back to ny (ran from all the money and connections) and started doing the work by herself

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

which proves again how much of an "artist" she is

madonna went to france to help her music career, and as soon as she knew they were gonna make her a star THEIR way, she went back to ny (ran from all the money and connections) and started doing the work by herself

Bingo!!!!!!!!  She did that twice.  Left very connected people because they wanted to mold her their way.  It's a one and a million chance just getting hooked up with connected people on the music business I am sure let alone making it, and Madonna both times with such massive odds working against her was like, peace out.  I'm doing my own thing. 

Remember when someone told Gaga if she did the super bowl she would be playing stadiums the rest of her life.  Hahahaha!!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Remember when someone told Gaga if she did the super bowl she would be playing stadiums the rest of her life.  Hahahaha!!!!!!!! 

HAHA.....yeah.....they just forgot to mention they would be EMPTY lol

14 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Prepare for this shit show to be shoved down our throats. 

All the other stunts she has pulled will pale in comparison

737D6F72-11B7-4DA3-8832-B09E7A8DBAAB.jpeg

I'll skip Internet for the next 6 months. Call me when it's over. Thanks. 

She can't finish her own tour but she can muster up the energy to whore out her shitty movie across the country soon.

10 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I can't wait for the explicit and YOU know they will be explicit SEX scenes between Bradley and Gaga

Yes supposedly she shows that rancid catbox she calls her cunt.

Just now, adirondak said:

she always does :nervous:

I can't wait for the gifs, this time Ryan Murphy will not save her ass by morphing her into a cheap Breastless Mahoney

20 minutes ago, Toni said:

90B9B735-7145-4148-83F0-2083EF89D0BA.jpeg

100% sell outs yet there were still tickets on sale after the concert started! :rotfl:

Lie upon lie upon lie.

I'd forgotten the supposed full frontal nudity for the film. Are they serious? Gunt must be the least self aware popstar ever!

25 minutes ago, Toni said:

90B9B735-7145-4148-83F0-2083EF89D0BA.jpeg

Bwaahaaa! Even her own site listed O2 as the only sellout. And 9.5K in Genting is a sellout? It seats 12-15K for shows?

Bwaaaaahaaa!!!! :lmao::lmao:

FRAUD, TRIXCY, FLOP, UGLY, PASSIVE AGRESSIVE.

20 hours ago, Skin said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust.  If she finished those 10 shows she probably would have grossed under 110 million tops.  The lowest grossing tour after The Superbowl effect of any artist in recent memory.  What a STAR indeed.  

If we take inflation into account and match ticket prices and gross from the past to match what it would be today the only concert Madonna grossed less money with would be her Who's That Girl Tour in 1987.  LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Everything else from 1990s Blonde Ambition up till now has run circles around Gaga's Joanne tour when adjusted for inflation.  FLOP!!!!!!!

Madonna - ReInvention World Tour 2004 - 56 dates - 125$M

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I can't wait for the explicit and YOU know they will be explicit SEX scenes between Bradley and Gaga

Blinds have reported that it took several takes for said sex scenes, as Stefani kept referring to Cooper’s character as FRANK!

401ED2FF-40EA-44E1-A3E9-AEA876ECC954.gif

18 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Prepare for this shit show to be shoved down our throats. 

All the other stunts she has pulled will pale in comparison

737D6F72-11B7-4DA3-8832-B09E7A8DBAAB.jpeg

I actually can't wait because this movie is going to win more Golden Raspberry's than Battlefield Earth & Glitter combined. They're going to release the soundtrack too early and it will be off the charts by the time the movie slips out to be flushed. 

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

good god.

6 hours ago, Skin said:

It was her MANAGER. Who she should have fired by now. Then again, it's not his fault. Any other artist it would have been true.

5 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

HAHA.....yeah.....they just forgot to mention they would be EMPTY lol

:dead:

43 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Blinds have reported that it took several takes for said sex scenes, as Stefani kept referring to Cooper’s character as FRANK!

can't wait to see her hog body in action :lmao:

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

can't wait to see her hog body in action :lmao:

Oh, God. They're going to have to get Andy Serkis to do the motion capture playing a woman. 

25 minutes ago, vocalism said:

good god.

It was her MANAGER. Who she should have fired by now. Then again, it's not his fault. Any other artist it would have been true.

Fire her manager? He's been the best thing for her career! Since firing the last one during ChartFlop, he's managed to get her on so many high profile gigs in spite of her flopping. She should give him 100% of get earnings given the utter crap he's had to promote.

2 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Ugh an explicit sex scene in this otherwise Lifetime looking junk will just add to the dumpster fire this movie will be. No rational person would have wanted that, except for Slob, who probably showed up to set every day topless. This is what she seems to think will make her a sex symbol, but it's the opposite. It's sad.

8 hours ago, Skin said:

Bingo!!!!!!!!  She did that twice.  Left very connected people because they wanted to mold her their way.  It's a one and a million chance just getting hooked up with connected people on the music business I am sure let alone making it, and Madonna both times with such massive odds working against her was like, peace out.  I'm doing my own thing. 

is that true? what's the story with the second time? I dont think I know about that :)