MadonnaNation.com Forums
JWAD

Lady Joan thread: 'Doris' tour is cancelled amidst reports of poor ticket sales and negative reviews. But at least Trump is a fan so she's happy

0EF34A43-9322-40EA-BDDA-D01BB2332D21.jpeg

29 minutes ago, todsmod said:

@Mozo1  I actually read through that whole BuzzFeed bullshit.  I have a FaceBook account, which I rarely go to....but had to comment.

"Let me get this right. Her management team/creative directors that give her songs, images and her start, left her and she had no idea what she was doing creatively anymore....right? Doesn't write for the charts, but discounts her albums/singles for more sales? Blames everyone but herself for mediocre music? Blames diseases/illnesses/pain for cancelling tour after tour (yet days later is seen parading around in those big ugly ass shoes, riding horses, slack-lining, traveling the world to receive a bought award....etc,)? Excuses, victimization and fraudulence are not good traits. But you are free to adore and believe whoever/whatever you want. Better prepare yourselves for another let down....or ready to blame something/someone else for her lack luster contribution and forgettable existence. You can polish a turd....but it's still shit."

I'm sure I'll be attacked, but I don't give a F (and I think I only posted comment on article....not FB).  They are so fucking stupid.

Good for you, brave soul!! :)

you will get attacked, but who gives a fuck. Mention how Gaga, the artist, doesn't know the difference between Venus De Milo and the Birth of Venus. That's a good one for laughs!!! :) 

http://www.celebuzz.com/2013-09-23/caption-contest-lady-gaga-birth-of-venus/

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

Tour gross in - 94.9 million.  Of course that’s including her expensive meet n geeet tix where she shoehorned six people who didn’t know each other into the same photo and charged over 1000$.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust.  If she finished those 10 shows she probably would have grossed under 110 million tops.  The lowest grossing tour after The Superbowl effect of any artist in recent memory.  What a STAR indeed.  

If we take inflation into account and match ticket prices and gross from the past to match what it would be today the only concert Madonna grossed less money with would be her Who's That Girl Tour in 1987.  LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Everything else from 1990s Blonde Ambition up till now has run circles around Gaga's Joanne tour when adjusted for inflation.  FLOP!!!!!!!

She's not just a fucking hypocrite when it comes to lip syncing, but she can't keep her story straight:

When Angie says "All artists are different" (which is verbatim what M said to Kurt Loder in 1991), Gaga says "No." In the span of 10 seconds she wags her finger at Angie and says "You should judge that" to "I'm not judging" to saying she thinks people should sing live all the time. She twists herself in knots trying to make herself sound better than everyone who's ever lip-synced and then trying to not sound like a cunt. 

Someone should change the title to “Lady Discount: Even Her Queefs Are Reductive”

Her fans really think that Jeff Koons is an esoteric highbrow artiste who wouldn't work with her unless she was truly a genius :lmao:

26 minutes ago, Marco said:

Someone should change the title to “Lady Discount: Even Her Queefs Are Reductive”

:lol2:

If anyone cares to read, and knows Spanish, here is a great piece by a famous art critic here in Mexico (Avelina Lesper), on Koons and the 'prostitution' of modern art: http://www.avelinalesper.com/2008/12/la-corrupcin-en-el-arte.html . This bitch is part of the same crap.

14 Lady Gaga Genting Arena Birmingham, U.K. Feb. 1, 2018 $799,708 9,522 / 9,522

:rotfl:

21 minutes ago, loowee said:

14 Lady Gaga Genting Arena Birmingham, U.K. Feb. 1, 2018 $799,708 9,522 / 9,522

:rotfl:

So her average ticket price (in pounds) was £60... but she was selling tickets for £45.80£62.68£90.80£118.93... something doesn't add up for this "sold out" show... I wonder why?

Prepare for this shit show to be shoved down our throats. 

All the other stunts she has pulled will pale in comparison

737D6F72-11B7-4DA3-8832-B09E7A8DBAAB.jpeg

20 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

The chemistry between them is going to be laughable. 

I hope they wont dirt Venecia film festival with this shit

So she had to re-schedule then cancel her "sold out world tour" in January because of her chronic pain.....yet she'starts prompting her next "look at me, I feel better" non-existent career move shortly thereafter?  Pathetic. 

51 minutes ago, Skin said:

The chemistry between them is going to be laughable. 

Cooper lost all sex appeal when he chose to work with this proboscis monkey.

You could hear the sound of dicks going soft world round

20 minutes ago, mynameisdita said:

Guess who :IMG_1564:

Cancellations
Date City Country Venue
June 27, 2009[q][42] Manchester England Old Trafford Cricket Ground
June 28, 2009[q][42]

Date City Country Venue
North America[5]
November 10, 2009 Phoenix United States US Airways Center
November 11, 2009 San Diego San Diego Sports Arena
November 13, 2009 Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Events Center
November 15, 2009 Anaheim Honda Center
November 16, 2009 Los Angeles Staples Center
November 18, 2009 Sacramento ARCO Arena
November 19, 2009 San Jose HP Pavilion at San Jose
November 24, 2009 Vancouver Canada General Motors Place
November 26, 2009 Calgary Pengrowth Saddledome
November 28, 2009 Edmonton Rexall Place
November 29, 2009 Saskatoon Credit Union Centre
December 2, 2009 Denver United States Pepsi Center
December 4, 2009 St. Louis Scottrade Center
December 9, 2009 Miami American Airlines Arena
December 11, 2009 Atlanta Philips Arena
December 12, 2009 Greensboro Greensboro Coliseum Complex
December 13, 2009 Norfolk Norfolk Scope
December 16, 2009 Worcester DCU Center
December 18, 2009 Philadelphia Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia)
December 19, 2009 Baltimore 1st Mariner Arena
December 20, 2009 Buffalo HSBC Arena
December 22, 2009 East Rutherford Izod Center
December 26, 2009 Hartford XL Center
December 30, 2009 Washington, D.C. Verizon Center
January 3, 2010 Uniondale Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
January 6, 2010 Toronto Canada Air Canada Centre
January 8, 2010 Ottawa Scotiabank Place
January 11, 2010 Montreal Bell Centre
January 14, 2010 Auburn Hills United States The Palace of Auburn Hills
January 16, 2010 Chicago United Center
January 19, 2010 New Orleans New Orleans Arena
January 21, 2010 San Antonio AT&T Center
January 22, 2010 Houston Toyota Center
January 24, 2010 Dallas American Airlines Center

Cancelled shows[edit]

List of cancelled concerts, showing date, city, country, venue and reason for cancellation
Date City Country Venue Reason
June 3, 2012 Jakarta Indonesia Gelora Bung Karno Stadium Security measures[100]
February 13, 2013 Chicago United States United Center Hip injury[101]
February 14, 2013
February 16, 2013 Auburn Hills The Palace of Auburn Hills
February 17, 2013 Hamilton Canada Copps Coliseum
February 19, 2013 Philadelphia United States Wells Fargo Center
February 20, 2013
February 22, 2013 New York City Madison Square Garden
February 23, 2013
February 25, 2013 Washington, D.C. Verizon Center
February 27, 2013 Boston TD Garden
March 2, 2013 University Park Bryce Jordan Center
March 3, 2013 Uncasville Mohegan Sun Arena
March 6, 2013 Brooklyn Barclays Center
March 7, 2013
March 10, 2013 Nashville Bridgestone Arena
March 11, 2013 Atlanta Philips Arena
March 13, 2013 Tampa Tampa Bay Times Forum
March 15, 2013 Sunrise BB&T Center
March 16, 2013 Miami American Airlines Arena
March 18, 2013 Greensboro Greensboro Coliseum
March 20, 2013 Tulsa BOK Center

Cancellations[edit]

List of cancelled concerts, showing date, city, venue, and reason for cancellation
Date City Venue Reason
June 9, 2015[k] London Royal Albert Hall Bennett's flu

Cancelled shows[edit]

List of cancelled concerts, showing date, city, country, venue, and reason for cancellation
Date City Country Venue Reason
September 15, 2017[c] Rio de Janeiro Brazil Barra Olympic Park Hospitalization for body pain caused by fibromyalgia[10]
February 4, 2018 London England The O2 Arena Severe pain caused by fibromyalgia[13]
February 6, 2018 Manchester Manchester Arena
February 8, 2018 London The O2 Arena
February 11, 2018 Zürich Switzerland Hallenstadion
February 13, 2018 Cologne Germany Lanxess Arena
February 15, 2018 Stockholm Sweden Ericsson Globe
February 17, 2018 Copenhagen Denmark Royal Arena
February 20, 2018 Paris France AccorHotels Arena
February 21, 2018
February 23, 2018 Berlin Germany Mercedes-Benz Arena

and this is missing cancelled shows from two tours im too lazy to look up 

5 hours ago, todsmod said:

@Mozo1  I actually read through that whole BuzzFeed bullshit.  I have a FaceBook account, which I rarely go to....but had to comment.

"Let me get this right. Her management team/creative directors that give her songs, images and her start, left her and she had no idea what she was doing creatively anymore....right? Doesn't write for the charts, but discounts her albums/singles for more sales? Blames everyone but herself for mediocre music? Blames diseases/illnesses/pain for cancelling tour after tour (yet days later is seen parading around in those big ugly ass shoes, riding horses, slack-lining, traveling the world to receive a bought award....etc,)? Excuses, victimization and fraudulence are not good traits. But you are free to adore and believe whoever/whatever you want. Better prepare yourselves for another let down....or ready to blame something/someone else for her lack luster contribution and forgettable existence. You can polish a turd....but it's still shit."

I'm sure I'll be attacked, but I don't give a F (and I think I only posted comment on article....not FB).  They are so fucking stupid.

@todsmod you are THE man!

I'mso in love with you, you put me in a trance 🎵

22 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Cooper lost all sex appeal when he chose to work with this proboscis monkey.

Omg that monkey breed is so ugly.:lmao:

Lady Bonobo

4 hours ago, vocalism said:

She's not just a fucking hypocrite when it comes to lip syncing, but she can't keep her story straight:

When Angie says "All artists are different" (which is verbatim what M said to Kurt Loder in 1991), Gaga says "No." In the span of 10 seconds she wags her finger at Angie and says "You should judge that" to "I'm not judging" to saying she thinks people should sing live all the time. She twists herself in knots trying to make herself sound better than everyone who's ever lip-synced and then trying to not sound like a cunt. 

That goes with the thing I’ve always said about her insecurity which is that she always has to be competitive.  Like she’s not comfortable just doing what she does.  She has to be “like so and so” but better.  She wants the accomplishments others have earned but to prove she’s better.  Of course we all know about her doing that with Madonna but even when she does something like the Victoria’s Secret show and she had to walk like a model and then have those idiotic wings pop up as if to say I’m like you but I’m going to one up you.  She has no identity of her own.  She doesn’t feel important so she relies on constant praise.  She doesn’t feel loved so she needs to groom her fans.  She knows she can’t transfer emotion and plays very basic piano so she needs to be called talented all the time.  She’s just so clearly terrified to just be and express who she really is.  It’s all covered up by the diarrhea of half-baked  ideas and thinly veiled references.

She is simply a basic bitch which is why from day one her team at the time was like we need to change your name, your sound, your image, your backstory.  Everything to sell your ass. 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Omg that monkey breed is so ugly.:lmao:

D99D1ED8-2F92-4AF6-B0EE-4DB50334C262.gif

4 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Spring??? Six months before the film opens? WTF

And isn’t she in immense pain at the moment - so much so that she had to cancel the end of her tour to ensure he long term health?? What a fucking fraudulent CUNT