MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
loowee

The world still LOVES her music

I just stumbled up this video and just WOW. People of different generations, men or women, straight or gay, hot or ugly, her classics appeal to all of them.

And this is soooooo frustrating because everyone seems to hate her now (when deep down they ALL jerk off to TIC) and she pays her back catalogue dust. :provoke:

The best way for her to turn around her career is not trying to get a new hit song, but to embrace her legacy, which can so easily be done. :provoke:

So surprised to see Like a Prayer played in a public space.... There is a deliberate campaign going on to erase the legacy of Like a Prayer, so this is really surprising

25 minutes ago, functions_X said:

So surprised to see Like a Prayer played in a public space.... There is a deliberate campaign going on to erase the legacy of Like a Prayer, so this is really surprising

Huh?

29 minutes ago, functions_X said:

❓❓❓

I have a deliberate campaign to play Madonna music really loudly. 

1 hour ago, functions_X said:

Where's this alternative fact coming from?

2 hours ago, loowee said:

I just stumbled up this video and just WOW. People of different generations, men or women, straight or gay, hot or ugly, her classics appeal to all of them.

And this is soooooo frustrating because everyone seems to hate her now (when deep down they ALL jerk off to TIC) and she pays her back catalogue dust. :provoke:

The best way for her to turn around her career is not trying to get a new hit song, but to embrace her legacy, which can so easily be done. :provoke:

:inlove:

Of course they do!!! 

2 hours ago, loowee said:

I don’t think it’s the GP that’s hating on her, it’s the paid media. 

14 hours ago, loowee said:

Whats wrong with her career exactly? Why does she need to turn it around? She's almost 60 for crying out loud, i think shes doing great.

Agreed. RH is one of her best ever albums. Her tours always make tons of cash. She’s doing very well. 

On 2/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, Rugbyguy said:

Whats wrong with her career exactly? Why does she need to turn it around? She's almost 60 for crying out loud, i think shes doing great.

Nothing is wrong. But obviously interest for her new music has drastically declined and she isn't paying much attention to her back catalogue either. People may seem to despise her but they all love her music. The world should openly celebrate and respect her legacy BEFORE she dies and I think an entire new generation is missing out on her greatness, and this situation can be fixed so easily if she and her team understand the sheer power of her classics.  

She paid attention to her back catalogue just fine during RHT and Tears of a Clown.

53 minutes ago, the-queen said:

She paid attention to her back catalogue just fine during RHT and Tears of a Clown.

Yeah it was a mix of classics and new. I think she is now embracing her back catalogue more so I think we will see more of it on her tours. 

3 hours ago, loowee said:

Nothing is wrong. But obviously interest for her new music has drastically declined and she isn't paying much attention to her back catalogue either. People may seem to despise her but they all love her music. The world should openly celebrate and respect her legacy BEFORE she dies and I think an entire new generation is missing out on her greatness, and this situation can be fixed so easily if she and her team understand the sheer power of her classics.  

She has her moments..she just posted this about Take A Bow!

On 2018-02-11 at 5:08 AM, Humberto77rj said:

I Love this one. it's an AMAZING medley of her songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnsP6cKnmiI

This is such a great club night in Berlin at the Schwuz club <3

I lived in Berlin back in 2005 and went every month to Schwuz to the Madonna mania night which was on wednesdays I think. And the club night is still running, 13 years later. Amazing.

On 10/2/2018 at 9:23 AM, loowee said:

This made me cry but in a fantastic way. This is why I love Madonna and why I love Like a Prayer. This is what I call an Stadium Anthem. A song that is so powerful you can actually sing in in very different years or generations and still sounds like a classic, like a masterpiece, like the National Anthem that you have to stand up, put your hand in your heart and SING proudly.

I'm so fucking proud of this woman <3