MadonnaNation.com Forums
Ugly Hecty

Eric McCormack, Debra Messing & Sean Hayes talk Madonna on Will & Grace

Yeah, Will is the least appealing of them all,  Debra is amazing and the other 2 were extraordinary and had the best chemistry ever. 

My mom loved Will  :inlove:

I guess will is not completely interchangeable cause sometime will has some great moments with the other three so he’s somewhat essential to the shows success. 

The worst wig ever used in a TV show. They were probably annoyed by it.

Sean Hayes, however worships her:

The cast of Will & Grace made the press rounds this past week in London with the show’s ninth season recently premiering on Channel 5 in the U.K.

During a live event last week, the foursome were asked about the many famous faces that appeared on the sitcom over the years and Sean Hayes told a story about when Madonna guest starred in Season Five as Karen’s new roommate, Liz—and how she served him some major shade during rehearsals for the episode.

karen-and-madonna.jpg?quality=0.8&format
Chris Haston/NBC

“She was wonderful. She came in, did the table read, and was great,” said Hayes. “I know she was nervous, so to make her feel good I was praising her. I was like ’That’s funny when you do that!’ and ‘That’s really great!’”

Then Hayes added: “She said, quote: ’Thank you. I live for your approval.'”

“I was like, ’Oh my God, my idol, she hates me!'”

http://www.newnownext.com/madonna-will-and-grace-sean-hayes/02/2018/

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

“She was wonderful. She came in, did the table read, and was great,” said Hayes. “I know she was nervous, so to make her feel good I was praising her. I was like ’That’s funny when you do that!’ and ‘That’s really great!’”

Then Hayes added: “She said, quote: ’Thank you. I live for your approval.'”

“I was like, ’Oh my God, my idol, she hates me!'”

That's how I felt during the RHT Paris show, when I kept going all "I LOVE YOU MADONNA" and she shot me Demonna eyes because I was interrupting her emotional speech

52 minutes ago, zizibello said:

That's how I felt during the RHT Paris show, when I kept going all "I LOVE YOU MADONNA" and she shot me Demonna eyes because I was interrupting her emotional speech

:inlove: 

4 hours ago, zizibello said:

I wish I was in the receiving end of those demona eyes 

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

MDNAT Mexico City tip of the triangle she saw me for a tenth of a millisecond. I don’t think it really counts... but I saw directly into those eyes 

She was so bad and stiff on that show. She clearly wasn't interested in doing it at all. The story is funny,  she was rude and we know she can be like that so I don't really get why people are so shocked and ready to defend her. The roses were a nice gesture though, probably it was the rabbi's idea. Oh yes, the wig was BAD. Really really bad. 

8 hours ago, zizibello said:

She is such a contradiction in that way.  A woman who wanted to be known and loved the world over also at the same time gets very uncomfortable or irritated when people fawn over her in many cases.  

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

MDNAT Mexico City tip of the triangle she saw me for a tenth of a millisecond. I don’t think it really counts... but I saw directly into those eyes 

It does count. I’ve locked eyes with her for a second on a couple of tours but I was never close enough for her to notice me for the MDNA tour. I only saw two shows for MDNA and one was in Québec city and I was nowhere near the triangle. There was a shitload of ppl everywhere. I saw confessions and sticky tours four times each and managed to get great seats for half of them. 

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

:inlove: 

11 hours ago, spotlight said:

7 hours ago, Skin said:

She is such a contradiction in that way.  A woman who wanted to be known and loved the world over also at the same time gets very uncomfortable or irritated when people fawn over her in many cases.  

In all fairness, she flashed me a dazzling smile during the Holy Water Ramp Walk and the LAV number. She took time to 'forgive me', but by the Rebel Heart performance she graced me with a smile, and during Holiday, she gave a smirk. God, that woman drives me wild!

3 hours ago, zizibello said:

In all fairness, she flashed me a dazzling smile during the Holy Water Ramp Walk and the LAV number. She took time to 'forgive me', but by the Rebel Heart performance she graced me with a smile, and during Holiday, she gave a smirk. God, that woman drives me wild!

Well @zizibello that’s amazing, Godonna knows you exist!  :bow:

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Well @zizibello that’s amazing, Godonna knows you exist!  :bow:

Knowing that will keep me happy... even when I'm old an arthritic and losing my marbles

17 hours ago, zizibello said:

Your so lucky!!! I got the exact oposite experience seeing her in concert for the first time. I spent a lot of the show just standing there with my mouth open completely star struck, taking in her mannerisms and body language and what struck me the most was the fact that she never looked into the audience. She remained in character and completely focused on her choreography and blocking the whole time. She would look straight ahead and be completely stiff upper lip through the entire performance. It was the one thing that i took away from the concert the most. Even my friend who was with me and isnt really a fan commented that she never looked into the audience. I wondered throughout the first act if she was perhaps tired or in a bad mood. She did warm up to the crowd as the show went on and she was rather hilarious throughout the show as she had a hole in her stocking and kept cracking sexual innuendos about it the whole night. Then there was the whole pulling down Josephine's top moment.

Horrible wig, terrible acting, unnecessary... But I was happy at the moment she got rid of her english housewife look. 

I remember a bus stop in hollywood, there was a huge poster featuring Debra Messing's head on the billboard for her new show and somebody had written in big letters all over her face "I work for this person and she's horrible" :lol::lol:

15 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Your so lucky!!! I got the exact oposite experience seeing her in concert for the first time. I spent a lot of the show just standing there with my mouth open completely star struck, taking in her mannerisms and body language and what struck me the most was the fact that she never looked into the audience. She remained in character and completely focused on her choreography and blocking the whole time. She would look straight ahead and be completely stiff upper lip through the entire performance. It was the one thing that i took away from the concert the most. Even my friend who was with me and isnt really a fan commented that she never looked into the audience. I wondered throughout the first act if she was perhaps tired or in a bad mood. She did warm up to the crowd as the show went on and she was rather hilarious throughout the show as she had a hole in her stocking and kept cracking sexual innuendos about it the whole night. Then there was the whole pulling down Josephine's top moment.

M does take her time to warm up to the Audience. I can't speak on her behalf, but in my experience, every time I perform on stage, I ignore the audience and focus on my character and the emotional motivations required in the scene. Obviously, acting and putting on a theatrical live concert are miles apart, but if we look at most tours, the opening numbers usually tend to be choreography heavy (barring DWT - but the audience interaction there was NIL, and then she burst out into Impressive Instant) - perhaps it's done purposely so that she can 'warm up' to the audience and get a feel of their vibe while being able to focus more on her choreography. Just an assumption/implication/suggestion - I could be completely off!

And regarding Josephine's boob -- I wrote about it in a national news portal here -- my editor loved it --

http://www.vagabomb.com/Madonna-Exposes-Fans-Breast-Onstage-It-is-No-Big-Deal/

2 hours ago, zizibello said:

And regarding Josephine's boob -- I wrote about it in a national news portal here -- my editor loved it --

http://www.vagabomb.com/Madonna-Exposes-Fans-Breast-Onstage-It-is-No-Big-Deal/

Sorry, haters. As always, Madonna wins. :inlove: