MadonnaNation.com Forums
Ugly Hecty

Eric McCormack, Debra Messing & Sean Hayes talk Madonna on Will & Grace

She’s the one used to promote the show and not the guests that were on it. 

:lmao:

11 hours ago, david86 said:

Sacramento accent?

Sacramento is the capital of California 

Am I the only one that can't stop looking at that shadow under Debra's nose?  It's rather distracting (from the GN show).  It looks like a very large bugger or a Hitler mustache.  Guess it's just from that bottom middle piece (between the nostrils) that hangs somewhat low???  Had to research what that structure is called.....it was bugging me!!  

The structure dividing the two nostrils is the columella.   Maybe Deb should have told M that was her name!!!?  :lmao:

:lmao:

Well let’s face it, Madonna or not it is extremely disrespectful not to know people’s names especially on the show you’re a guest on. 

I remember at her interviews at the time it was obvious she never watched it “they sent me the dvds” :lmao: ) and only wanted scenes with Karen. It was clearly Liz or caresse’s idea for some promo and she only reluctantly agreed to do it. 

26 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Am I the only one that can't stop looking at that shadow under Debra's nose?  It's rather distracting (from the GN show).  It looks like a very large bugger or a Hitler mustache.  Guess it's just from that bottom middle piece (between the nostrils) that hangs somewhat low???  Had to research what that structure is called.....it was bugging me!!  

The structure dividing the two nostrils is the columella.   Maybe Deb should have told M that was her name!!!?  :lmao:

What does Debra Messing’s nose have to do with anything? And why the need to get all “Mean Girls” about it? :thumbsdown:

Did anyone see Debra Messing's show " The mysteries of Laura " . Her character mentioned Madonna several times as she was a big Madonna fan :inlove: 

I love Debra.  She is not afraid to let her opinions be known 

Eric McDonald's comes across as if he is still somewhat bitter about it and felt entitled. Whatever.

Madonna was hilarious on the show. I loved her character. I watched it just because she was on. 

7 hours ago, todsmod said:

Well allegedly according to Blinds

E53770BE-380C-4ED3-AB59-9D829A5B4752.jpeg

7 hours ago, Suedehead said:

What does Debra Messing’s nose have to do with anything? And why the need to get all “Mean Girls” about it? :thumbsdown:

because fans need a distractions so they don't have to say Madonna was not being professional

Here’s Megan take on Ms appearance on the show 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.etonline.com/news/208035_megan_mullally_says_madonna_didn_t_know_the_will_grace_casts_names_why_should_she_who_cares%3famp 

The comedian added that Madonna was “really nice and really present,” saying the chart-topper was not a prima donna, despite her name's implications. 

“She didn't necessarily know our real names in real life because why should she, who cares?” Mullally quipped. “Some of the cast were really offended, like, 'She doesn't even know my name!' and I was like, 'Who cares? Madonna's doing our show! It doesn't matter.'”

“So she'd be like, 'Hi, Will, hi, Grace?'” Kimmel asked.

“Yeah, kinda, yeah, yeah, yeah, but in a nice way,”Mullally admitted. “She doesn't need to know our names for crying out loud. She's doing our show. Who cares?”

More in the link 

3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Madonna can be so rude 

Me too.  Who is you?  Come hither.

tumblr_oaiok3GGBb1ua2xxgo1_250.gif

I would "call you by YOUR name"....but I forgot it.  :chuckle:

Just now, todsmod said:

Me too.  Who is you?  Come hither.

tumblr_oaiok3GGBb1ua2xxgo1_250.gif

I would "call you by YOUR name"....but I forgot it.  :chuckle:

I like her when she's bitchy (she's too soft nowadays) but it's weird when she preaches all this spiritual stuff and then acts the complete opposite lol

So what, big shit, she doesn't know Debra’s name.  Most ppl in the général publique call her Grace anyways. Grace needs to let it go. Same goes for Will

23 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I like her when she's bitchy (she's too soft nowadays) but it's weird when she preaches all this spiritual stuff and then acts the complete opposite lol

Nothing beats a quick witted Madonna.  But I hear what you're saying about the other end of the spectrum.

@spotlight  Eric & Debra just mad because she liked the fag & fag hag better!!!  Hope I don't get scolded for using an inappropriate word.  

1 minute ago, todsmod said:

Nothing beats a quick witted Madonna.  But I hear what you're saying about the other end of the spectrum.

@spotlight  Eric & Debra just mad because she liked the fag & fag hag better!!!  Hope I don't get scolded for using an inappropriate word.  

Agreed, Karen and Jack are the popular characters on the show anyway. Much more interesting characters than the other two anyway.

At this point, Grace and Will act more like a married couple approaching their 50 than they do just roommates.

19 minutes ago, spotlight said:

So what, big shit, she doesn't know Debra’s name.  Most ppl in the général publique call her Grace anyways. Grace needs to let it go. Same goes for Will

Yeah! And Like @todsmod said she probably liked Karen and Jack better lol

1 minute ago, spotlight said:

Agreed, Karen and Jack are the popular characters on the show anyway. Much more interesting characters than the other two anyway.

I actually find Will character rather annoying and nothing. Other  3 to me make the show especially Karen and Jack.

1 minute ago, Mmmmm said:

Yeah! And Like @todsmod said she probably liked Karen and Jack better lol

My fave is and always was Karen,. Jack is a close second. I love the show because of them

1 minute ago, Mmmmm said:

I actually find Will character rather annoying and nothing. Other  3 to me make the show especially Karen and Jack.

Nobody can play insecure and needy better than Debra. Lol

1 minute ago, spotlight said:

Nobody can play insecure and needy better than Debra. Lol

:lol2: