MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Like a Prayer, American Life and perhaps M14: is the QUEEN going brunette?

Doesnt she look like Hillary:

madonna%20venice%2002sept11%2004.jpg

This woulkd look so good: f9b23e5a5d8efc5b3970f6c8e57243e8--herb-r

Blonde is her color and it will always suit her better than any other, this is why she's been mostly blonde her whole life. And she's not gonna change that and damage her hair just because you gays are BORED with it.

6 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Time for a change from the safe blonde wavy bob.

That’s for M to decide. :queenbitch:

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Blonde is her color and it will always suit her better than any other, this is why she's been mostly blonde her whole life. And she's not gonna change that and damage her hair just because you gays are BORED with it.

Exactly! Also as you get older you learn what looks good and what doesn't. I tried more different styles and colors when I was younger. But now I don't change as much because I found one hairstyle that looks good. It's about knowing yourself.

I don’t care if she looked 120!! I want brunette to make an appearance for a little bit!!! I don’t want a wig! I want real brunette Madonna!! 

And straight hair please, more often 

7 hours ago, Andra said:

You gays?? YOU GAYS??? 🤓

I just think it public in general is bored with Madonna looking the same for the past decade. I remember somewhere in the interview back in the day, Madonna spoke about Michael Jackson and said something along the lines of: if I was him, I would change my entire image. 

And now she’s just sticking to these blonde curls as if there are no other options, hundreds of options, really. She’s being too safe for someone as rebellious and so ahead of her time!! 

What some of you are saying here is that she has supposandly found her hair color she’s comfortable with and that looks good on her. Well, sorry but yellow curls is not so appealing on her. And that’s not just my opinion. There is platinum blonde, light brown, highlights, lowlights, etc. She could keep curls but dye her hair chocolate brown or even even light brown with some highlights. There are literally so many better options than yellow! 

I want the public to go: is that Madonna?? As a diehard fan, I love her regardless. I just want her to surprise the world and do something new and refreshing! 

If she stays blond and plays it safe I'd love it to be like this 

20160421-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

What I've grown extremely tired of is this

madonna-malawi-hospital-2017-billboard-1

IMG_1702.jpg

40 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

You gays?? YOU GAYS??? 🤓

Yeah:lol:

10 hours ago, Andra said:

She’s actually brunette and it would be far more healthy for her hair to stop bleaching it aside from the fact that it would accentuate her eyes and face more.

It’s time for a new look and a change. It would make her look far more mature in the eyes of the GP and media.

3 hours ago, Lolo said:

IMG_1702.jpg

She loves those hairstyles clearly

12 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

She’s actually brunette and it would be far more healthy for her hair to stop bleaching it aside from the fact that it would accentuate her eyes and face more.

It’s time for a new look and a change. It would make her look far more mature in the eyes of the GP and media.

Yes!! This!! Right here!! Truth! 

17 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

It’s time for a new look and a change. 

Do agree with you...

On 9/2/2018 at 11:11 AM, Andra said:

Blonde is her color and it will always suit her better than any other

Truth. 

On Friday, February 09, 2018 at 10:27 AM, Lolo said:

IMG_1702.jpg

The GP likely associates M with that easy to manage hairstyle now. This woman who once made headlines worldwide with her daily hair changes!

On Friday, February 09, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Katypatra said:

I just think it public in general is bored with Madonna looking the same for the past decade. I remember somewhere in the interview back in the day, Madonna spoke about Michael Jackson and said something along the lines of: if I was him, I would change my entire image. 

And now she’s just sticking to these blonde curls as if there are no other options, hundreds of options, really. She’s being too safe for someone as rebellious and so ahead of her time!! 

What some of you are saying here is that she has supposandly found her hair color she’s comfortable with and that looks good on her. Well, sorry but yellow curls is not so appealing on her. And that’s not just my opinion. There is platinum blonde, light brown, highlights, lowlights, etc. She could keep curls but dye her hair chocolate brown or even even light brown with some highlights. There are literally so many better options than yellow! 

I want the public to go: is that Madonna?? As a diehard fan, I love her regardless. I just want her to surprise the world and do something new and refreshing! 

Preach!