MadonnaNation.com Forums
Get Together

Madonna at Barney's Beverly Hills - March 6th

Soooo......

I just got a call from my girl at the MDNA Skin counter at Barney's in Beverly Hills...

She called me somewhat quietly on the phone and let me know that MADONNA is planning a special event at the store in B Hills on March 6th to come promote a new moisturizer not yet on the market!!!

She will be there in person, potentially selecting a couple people in attendance to demo the chrome clay mask/new moisturizer on (sort of like the NY launch event back in September)

I had to purchase a $250 product bundle to confirm my RSVP - the second option was a larger one with the whole set for $1200, and the first 2 people to pick this will get an autographed bath robe she wore!!

(The loon inside of me of course pondered this, but i decided to give my practically non-existent bank account a much needed "rest")

They haven't released info to the public yet, they're just going through their list of clients who have spent X amount of $ to determine if there's space to release for tickets

I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!! I know I swore this to secrecy, BUT COME ON - IT'S MADONNA IN THE SAME DAMN ROOM!!!

giphy.gif

I’m excited for you guys, and I’m excited to see content from the event. Bring it on. #serumdonna :headbang:

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

awaits the breakdowns...

:chuckle: 

I know 

Brazil-facelift.gif

the product must be selling well.. for new ones to come in so soon

I’m surprised Guy doesn’t have her bundle the new album exclusively with a purchase of $250 or more of MDNA Skin only! You either buy it or don’t get her new physical format album! 

Best of luck to you!!!  Can't wait to hear/see what's in store.  Get that face ready to be touched by God (maybe)!!!

2 hours ago, Skin said:

Brazil-facelift.gif

:lmao:

Oh God I officially hate the stupid scam of a cream...

3 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

Right after the Oscars too. Maybe a few appearances!

Oohhh I hope she’s doing the Oscar party even though we hardly see a single pic lol

Will she perform the new Starrah & Billboard co-produced official MDNA Skin Jingle?? Exciting....:tigger:

16 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Will she perform the new Starrah & Billboard co-produced official MDNA Skin Jingle?? Exciting....:tigger:

Look, if the new single is a way to endorse that cream I don't think I can handle it. :lol:

You guys

She's probably made more money from MDNA SKIN than she did from the MDNA album itself. Probably with Rebel Heart combined. Give the girl a break! 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

You guys

She's probably made more money from MDNA SKIN than she did from the MDNA album itself. Probably with Rebel Heart combined. Give the girl a break! 

Nope. 

And she's the worst ambassador for the cream because let's face it, who promotes a cream with a Snap Chap filter that gives you fake baby skin????? 

:lmao:

She's too much. God, we are so lucky to have her. 

:dead:

What about Kylie curtains though Karbs? I bet you didn't mind that!! 

9 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

:dead:

What about Kylie curtains though Karbs? I bet you didn't mind that!! 

It is WORSE. I opened instagram today and there was a Kylie story and she was promoting THE GLASSSES.

She has a new single flopping everywhre, still hasn't done a single performance and she goes and promotes some glass wear????? 

I am so sure that botox and fillers make brains smaller. I'm no kidding. 

But could it be a marketing "scam"?

Sorry, you're the 23427474th person who bought the $1200 set. Try again.

So she'll be in California in march. Hopefully working with Rick Nowels (& Pat Leonard)

16 hours ago, Aries said:

I’m surprised Guy doesn’t have her bundle the new album exclusively with a purchase of $250 or more of MDNA Skin only! You either buy it or don’t get her new physical format album! 

Oh my! Don't give Mr. MADONNA, INC., any ideas. 

The official MDNA Skin instagram just posted this picture of my friend and me trying the stuff out back in October!!!

Good lord I want Her to rub this stuff all over my body face :erotica:

31 minutes ago, Get Together said:

The official MDNA Skin instagram just posted this picture of my friend and me trying the stuff out back in October!!!

Good lord I want Her to rub this stuff all over my body face :erotica:

omg that's you?? I love it!!!