MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crux

Woman shares shocking video of a PetSmart groomer ABUSING her Shih Tzu

Woman shares shocking video of a PetSmart groomer ABUSING her one-year-old Shih Tzu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5346869/Woman-shares-footage-dog-abuses-PetSmart.html#newcomment

I'm a lover of most animals, but as a Shih Tzu owner I found this so painful to read.

Thank heaven's the sick bitch has been sacked and has been exposed for her cruel treatment of dogs.

Disgusting!

@Crux  I can imagine how your feel owning adorable little Judy.  What a sick, cruel woman. Anyone who hurts animals are scum and heartless. 

Poor doggie. :(

Thank god she didn't send it to the Chinese restaurant.

Or else she would receive a pot of soup instead.

Sorry I couldn't help it. :rotfl: 

9 hours ago, horn said:

:rotfl:

Can't and won't watch the video but I hope the bitch rots in hell for eternity.

18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Crux  I can imagine how your feel owning adorable little Judy.  What a sick, cruel woman. Anyone who hurts animals are scum and heartless. 

@Jazzy Jan, Yes, I had a mixture of emotions, but it was mainly anger.  

I used to take Jude to the groomers, but not anymore. One would think our pets were safe and out of harms way in their care, but clearly not.

I watched a video yesterday where one owner took her dog to Petco to have her fur clipped,  but when she picked her dog up, she noticed it had part of it's ear missing. Apparently, they tried to GLUE the ear back on without mentioning it to the owner 

Shocking!

57 minutes ago, Crux said:

@Jazzy Jan, Yes, I had a mixture of emotions, but it was mainly anger.  

I used to take Jude to the groomers, but not anymore. One would think our pets were safe and out of harms way in their care, but clearly not.

I watched a video yesterday where one owner took her dog to Petco to have her fur clipped,  but when she picked her dog up, she noticed it had part of it's ear missing. Apparently, they tried to GLUE the ear back on without mentioning it to the owner 

Shocking!

:manson:  WTF!

Poor dog.

14 hours ago, horn said:

:lol: Ew 

On 2/5/2018 at 4:48 PM, Crux said:

Woman shares shocking video of a PetSmart groomer ABUSING her one-year-old Shih Tzu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5346869/Woman-shares-footage-dog-abuses-PetSmart.html#newcomment

I'm a lover of most animals, but as a Shih Tzu owner I found this so painful to read.

Thank heaven's the sick bitch has been sacked and has been exposed for her cruel treatment of dogs.

Disgusting!

What the lady did was wrong but it wasn't as bad as I was picturing in my head. 

There was a similar case here where two pet groomers almost beat to death two puppies and other animals, they filmed themselves and the recording was made public, they were almost beat by other people, they were prosecuted and the store was shut down. 

This is the news so it’s not that graphic but the complete video was terrible 😢