MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

WHAT ABOUT: "Turn Up The Radio" VIDEO INTRO from MDNA Tour ?

On 22/02/2018 at 5:54 AM, jonski43 said:

I thought the whole of the Basque section should have been dumped. Turd on the Radio is like Abba's Angeleyes - formulaic and lacking. The OYH version was dreary and all the Sagaarro Jo holiday nonsense is as bad as if she'd come back from Greece and was doing the Zorba the greek dance whilst smashing plates.

I agree unfortunately. A rendition of Open Your Heart in its original form would have brought the house down.

9 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I agree unfortunately. A rendition of Open Your Heart in its original form would have brought the house down.

I must admit I was being harsh. I did think TUTR did work well live and got the crowd going but this section could have been so much stronger.

It's still superior to what most artists deliver but after so many amazing tours, I want to love everything!

11 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I must admit I was being harsh. I did think TUTR did work well live and got the crowd going but this section could have been so much stronger.

It's still superior to what most artists deliver but after so many amazing tours, I want to love everything!

Yeah it wasnt bad. I think it was designed to give her a breather in between the heavy choreography of the first two acts and then the proceeding act of Vogue etc.