MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

WHAT ABOUT: "Turn Up The Radio" VIDEO INTRO from MDNA Tour ?

OMG at the TROLLDONNAness of it all!! 

Playing snippets of the album versions that everyone paid $$$$$ to see and then going into Turn Up The Radio

:dead:

SHORELY that was TROLLDONNA in extremus vis-a-vis that awful Insta pic with the handbag? 

Surely she didn't think people wanted to hear TUTR after Holiday, Borderline, Like A Virgin, Lucky Star??? And SURELY she didn't think it's in the same league as those?! 

yes she did, it will replace retarded holiday or cherris on next collection

Queen :lmao:

Wasn't it just meant to be an intro to TUTR by just playing different snippets of songs pretending to change radio stations from station to station...

I'm so glad she stopped playing Holiday regularly after RIT. Such an overrated turd of a song. Time to bring back EveryGODLY.

2 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

I'm so glad she stopped playing Holiday regularly after RIT. Such an overrated turd of a song. Time to bring back EveryGODLY.

tumblr_nlgykbFNw11ql5yr7o1_250.gif

4 hours ago, S.E.X. said:

I'm so glad she stopped playing Holiday regularly after RIT. Such an overrated turd of a song.

tumblr_ngzjo1Gspc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Oh, and Turn Up The Radio needs to never be performed ever again in any capacity.

it shall become the new candy shop on every tour.

7 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Wasn't it just meant to be an intro to TUTR by just playing different snippets of songs pretending to change radio stations from station to station...

Yes it was

it felt like a rehash of the Disco Inferno intro
Always skip it

8 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Oh, and Turn Up The Radio needs to never be performed ever again in any capacity.

Agree.. Only GGW from MDNO. 

Live version of TUTR was good though...

HERE IS ALL THE HIT SONGS I WONT PERFORM

TURN UP THE RADIOWWW crow vox 

7 hours ago, Starman said:

HERE IS ALL THE HIT SONGS I WONT PERFORM

TURN UP THE RADIOWWW crow vox 

The guitars were good. The crow vox needs to be dubbed tho.

On 2/2/2018 at 12:17 PM, Nick said:

Live version of TUTR was good though...

It was not & neither was the album version 💿

It's because she's always trying to tell a story on her tours or sell a theme.. dark to light anyone? Snippets of all her radio hits then launches into TUTR. Get it? No. Sing Lucky Star.

God i HATE TUTR. Now that bs track we got instead of Love Spent is playing in my head. Definitely one of the all time worst as the kids say.

Lol not even the remixes saved it. I can bump a remix of Bye Bye Baby once in awhile but never TUTR. get it out of my face. Too bad because the single cover is gorgeous. Oh well, a rare misstep, she can afford it.

Next.

GTFO about Holiday! LOL everytime I hear that song it instantly takes me back to my first year living in NY straight from Puerto Rico. It would be the first of three times my life took a dramatic turn and Madonna of course is the soundtrack to each event. This song is pure joy for like, 100% of people who were there to experience it in real time!!

I will disagree about Turn Up The Radio though. I think it too is classic Madonna. :)

That performance of Turn Up the Radio was awful too. Why was this placed somehwere before Open Your Heart in the Basque segment and why was she just standing there and playing the guitar? If anything, this song needed a far more energetic performance and should have been part of that Majorette segment or something.

Actually, as far as guitar performances from M go, I enjoyed this one probably the best. I love the kick she does while holding the guitar. She opened the Olympia show with it and all the lights on her as she entered the stage was .... neat.

Yeah I'm easy to please sometimes. It's the little things that grab me.