MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

In defence of Madonna's 'heavily edited' tour films...

22 minutes ago, DagIN said:

I LOVE the heavily edited Confessions Tour but I can't stand the heavily edited MDNA and RH Tours. Why is that? I don't know but Confessions was new, exciting and it just somehow looks more professionally done. The editing also isn't as excessive as on the last two tours. I agree that RH is better than MDNA (although I do love the black/white shot Love Spent which everyone seems to hate) but not by much. 

Confessions was also directed by Jonas, he had a vision for the show. Where to place those cameras. And the editing is not as fast paces as mdna/rh . Nowadays she is not hiring the best talent to direct her concerts films

I've been planning for a while to make a stereo mix out of the 5.1 audio from RH, which is in fact NOT compressed.

I've done it already from Drowned World Tour DVD and from Down Under DVD too.

Those are really great mix in fact, more natural with less crowd sound ... ;-) ... no compression added

Listen to this random TV Broadcast upload from VHS on fucking Youtube and hear the RANGE of sound.

These digital times r indeed tragic.

On 2018/2/2 at 2:59 PM, karbatal said:

It would be great if she added, as an extra, the REAL concert taken from the backdrop screens, with the real soundboard voice. 

this. this would be the perefect solution for me.