MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
henree

Camera Angles

You know what would be cool. If Madonna could re-release her old tours with a static front on camera angle. As an option. Because one thing I did not like about MDNA was all the dramatic effects of the camera pans. It ruined Girl Gone Wild. I just feel like there is so much background/backdrop visual information we are missing. If there was an option of disabling effects and camera panning it would give a more theater like perspective. What do you all think.

I'm not a fan of too much editing and filters. I'd love to have a one angle recording of every show. But lets just accept the fact we won't get anything like it, except if it's fan footage. 

In the old tours (VT, WTGT, BAT and TGST) there wasn't much going on on stage other than what we saw in its official recordings.

To fix the problem in most recent tours, just make the shots longer and every detail will catch the eye.

3 hours ago, henree said:

You know what would be cool. If Madonna could re-release her old tours with a static front on camera angle. As an option. Because one thing I did not like about MDNA was all the dramatic effects of the camera pans. It ruined Girl Gone Wild. I just feel like there is so much background/backdrop visual information we are missing. If there was an option of disabling effects and camera panning it would give a more theater like perspective. What do you all think.

Yes I think this should be an option. There were so many great moments show stoping moments during most of her latest tours if u were watching it from afar. All of those were lost on the DVD/blu-rays

Just something natural like S&S im happy