MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

LADY FIBROMYASS JOANCELS TOUR AT LAST MINUTE CAUSE EUROPE DOES NOT CARE

32 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Amen. Motherfuckers is actually way more inclusive than 'monsters' anyway. :)

Fun sidebar: I am snowed in today, and although I always associate Bedtime Stories with summer for some reason, (I think that's the season I fell in love with it) it's changing my world all over again. The ballads! And I could wrote a dissertation on Love Tried to Welcome Me. Good Lord. 

Praise thee! :bow:

4 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Where is the trailer for this shit is born film? 

I bet she cancelled the tour so she does re shoots..

They should’ve put something out already for publicity. All movies put something out 6 months before they are released.

48 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Amen. Motherfuckers is actually way more inclusive than 'monsters' anyway. :)

Fun sidebar: I am snowed in today, and although I always associate Bedtime Stories with summer for some reason, (I think that's the season I fell in love with it) it's changing my world all over again. The ballads! And I could wrote a dissertation on Love Tried to Welcome Me. Good Lord. 

I’d love to read it. 

Bedtime stories is always a very pleasing listen. I think I’ll play that album on my drive home from work tonight. 

And the bath water in that gags gif looks so dirty. Eeewwwwww

And just because I love doing this. 

Lady Gaga youtube views for Joanne;

Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Joanne = 250 million, roughly. 

Bitch, I'm Madonna = 262 million views. 

We're done here. :) 

39 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, John Wayne and Joanne = 250 million, roughly. 

:kiss2:

18 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

There is not a single sexy thing about this.....

Firstly everything is beige which is the unsexist color of them all; the hot-tub she is in has safety handrails which is just sooo unsexy; with all those dirty suds, she looks like she is gyrating in a big washing machine halfway through it's cleaning cycle; you can see the huge cleaning instructions tag on her $5 thong panties; her tatts look hideous as always;  and that fucking hat being tied to her bun and still falling off is just amateur hour for someone trying to do a seductive booty dance

:rotfl:Ok this really made me laugh out loud. You should comment on her videos or pics more often.

Oh man, I can't wait for the Madonna rip off scenes in this stillborn of a movie. It's gonna be hilarious.

3 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

NO. she's done. :-)

Copy Madonna in Body of Evidence?  So she has a candle wax sex scene?  Poor Bradley's dick must be suffering from PTSD after that.

I don’t want them to reshoot just release the damn thing. 

Yeah turd cancelled a tour for her FANS to do reshoots and yet they will still make excuses for her. 

The film is not out until October!

Reshoots were meant to happen during the first cancellation but supposedly she wasn't centred enough!

I'm sure she'll be bored of lying within the next couple of weeks so the hitch hiking in heels pictures will start up again!

Image result for funny madonna GIF

403D5ED8-908A-418C-930F-31ADC89C441C.jpeg

22 minutes ago, JWAD said:

403D5ED8-908A-418C-930F-31ADC89C441C.jpeg

I’m fucking screaming at the title, the taglines and Bradley Cooper’s reductive Wolverine haircut :lol2:

9 hours ago, sexycunt said:

I hope this is true..

#AStarDies

:IMG_1564:

I'm all for the Gaga haters spreading fake news and triggering the monsters, but geez, can they leave Madonna's name out of this? 

12 hours ago, sexycunt said:

I hope this is true..

#AStarDies

:IMG_1564:

Do films go straight to streaming now? Would a film company actually put any money into promoting a shit film with a shit singer who is over?

E906F928-3151-4596-8BBB-6505D08C6B2B.jpeg

44 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Do films go straight to streaming now? Would a film company actually put any money into promoting a shit film with a shit singer who is over?

Netflix paid big money for the latest Cloverfield movie from Paramount. The movie had been delayed and Paramount wasn't sure it was worthy of a theatrical release. So Netflix bought it, paid for a commercial during the Super Bowl and premiered it later that night as an "EVENT" film release. I think this could happen with "A Star Is Born."

37 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Netflix paid big money for the latest Cloverfield movie from Paramount. The movie had been delayed and Paramount wasn't sure it was worthy of a theatrical release. So Netflix bought it, paid for a commercial during the Super Bowl and premiered it later that night as an "EVENT" film release. I think this could happen with "A Star Is Born."

Oh yeah, sounds about right. They'll make some bogus claim about fourteen stone two being such a success on Netflix they'll bypass cinemas and just stream it.

Ps putyourpawsdown Twitter has been suspended! Presumably some monster didn't like the post about the film reshoots!

9 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Oh yeah, sounds about right. They'll make some bogus claim about fourteen stone two being such a success on Netflix they'll bypass cinemas and just stream it.

Ps putyourpawsdown Twitter has been suspended! Presumably some monster didn't like the post about the film reshoots!

How is that a reason to get suspended?

I think they were already off twitter for whatever reason, their recent stuff is coming from instagram.

20 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Paws Down may have been suspended by someone with more pull than a little monster. Maybe Bradley Cooper saw the post! :lmao: