Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

LADY FIBROMYASS JOANCELS TOUR AT LAST MINUTE CAUSE EUROPE DOES NOT CARE

Recommended Posts

@Lucky Star One :thumbsup: I love bad karma ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7nS4yX5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear her fans and media outlets are so gullible!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy she always seems to be just fine when there’s a camera involved.  Jetting off to show face at the Grammys, flying back to England to record her concert, all the hotel appearances in those high heels.  Really makes ya think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Barbie said:

7nS4yX5.png

:dead: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only bad karma this bitch deserves is floppage, irrelevance and indifference reflected through poor album/ticket sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s got another cover!!!! Another one hot of the press....

4BC397F7-641F-4E70-8CC7-D1121966169C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JWAD said:

She’s got another cover!!!! Another one hot of the press....

4BC397F7-641F-4E70-8CC7-D1121966169C.jpeg

Haaaaa!!! Perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not make Madonna or her fans look bad with this stuff.  Honestly Madonna should be as far away from her as possible.  It’s been clear for a long time there’s no comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JWAD said:

Fresh off the press:

5DEA914B-202E-4607-87BE-C7599C87CCD0.jpeg

 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

7nS4yX5.png

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Let’s not make Madonna or her fans look bad with this stuff.  Honestly Madonna should be as far away from her as possible.  It’s been clear for a long time there’s no comparison.

Even she knows it.

She gets so triggered by the M word, she just SEETHES :popcorn2: 

lady-gaga-madonna-joanne-apple-zane.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EXCLUSIVE POSTER REVEALED:

12B19513-18C6-4D1E-B331-ED9A5897B6B3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JWAD said:

EXCLUSIVE POSTER REVEALED:

12B19513-18C6-4D1E-B331-ED9A5897B6B3.jpeg

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the thought of her doing that movie is so cringe. The bad acting gifs are gonna be epic.

She has to attach herself to being a star in anyway possible, you know that's the only reason she wanted the part. It has the word STAR in it. She has to constantly remind ppl, cuz it's easy to forget, like when she attached ART to her record. Expect her to wear a Bette Davis T-shirt or Sir Lawrence Olivier when this turd drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Just the thought of her doing that movie is so cringe. The bad acting gifs are gonna be epic.

She has to attach herself to being a star in anyway possible, you know that's the only reason she wanted the part. It has the word STAR in it. She has to constantly remind ppl, cuz it's easy to forget, like when she attached ART to her record. Expect her to wear a Bette Davis T-shirt or Sir Lawrence Olivier when this turd drops.

That and and the thoughts of an (acting) oscar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A0963687-7888-49A0-BBB6-F3937F41175C.jpeg

SOUNDTRACK IS COMING!!!!

she even got a new tattoo on her hand like Artpop awwww!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JWAD said:

A0963687-7888-49A0-BBB6-F3937F41175C.jpeg

SOUNDTRACK IS COMING!!!!

she even got a new tattoo on her hand like Artpop awwww!

 

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bradley Cooper looked sad at the superbowl. I dunno if it was the game or what happened before the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There needs to be a box set of all these amazing album/dvd covers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I´ve just read this!!!!! she did cancel her show again!!!! Im not going to laugh because it´s sad to be a fan, waiting for a show, and then something happens and there is not a show anymore. I guess lame sales are the reason, even tough she will blame  an illness that I seriously doubt she suffers. Everytime we see her she looks healthy enough. it´s not like my poor Neil diamond, who is going to quit touring because he is suffering from  parkinsons.Poor neil, that´s and artist commityed to his job and to his fans, and not this cunt. And imaging how hard will be for her people to convince and ensurance company next time she says she wants to tour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s the fact she dragged this crap out, cancelling not once but TWICE! She should have nipped this in the bud when she cancelled the first time, there wasn’t even a refund option. She’s finished now.

i actually feel bad for all the people who had paid for flights, trains and hotels a second time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is that she never cancels these concerts for a real rest or to hide from public. Its not genuine.

Next week she will be parading around hotels again.  And looking to lash into the next thing that can support her carreer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Barbie said:

7nS4yX5.png

Excellent!!! Brilliant work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starman said:

The thing is that she never cancels these concerts for a real rest or to hide from public. Its not genuine.

Next week she will be parading around hotels again.  And looking to lash into the next thing that can support her "carreer"

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×