MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Kim Wilde Is Back...!

Queen Kim ready for disclosure https://img.forumfree.net/html/emoticons/alien.gif :laugh:

She's back with a new album, her first in seven years. 

It's called "Here Come The Aliens" and it'll be out on March 16, 2018. 

61Xgr36Rb+L._SS500.jpg

Tracklist:

1. 1969
  2. Pop Non Stop
  3. Kandy Krush
  4. Stereo Shot
  5. Yours 'til the end
  6. Solstice
  7. Addicted To You
  8. Birthday
  9. Cyber Nation War
  10. A Different Story
  11. Rock The Paradiso
  12. Rosetta (feat Frida Sundemo)

The lead single is out tomorrow :angel:

Love the cover and the title!

Great, can’t wit to hear the album.

I really like her first two albums. After that, only the odd single here and there, like "You Came". She released this cover either last year or the year before last, I dig it:

Pop Don't Stop is the lead single and it's out today! 

Single cover:

FB_IMG_1517318241542.jpg

wow, great album artwork!!!! 

Well, i'm up for a REAL come back from the REAL divas. After the disappontment of Belinda Carlisle releasing a yoga album (wtf?) all hopes go to this woman. Now Samantha Fox should come back too! 

Kim is takin' it back in fine form....

"Pop Don't Stop" is the new single out now...

a preview teaser of video coming....

single cover....

pop stop.jpg

taken from the album "Here Come The Aliens" due out in March

aliens.jpg

i love Kim Wilde - her and her brother put together an amazing collection of songs in the 80s. Cambodia, View From a Bridge and You Came are my absolute favorites. Glad she is bringing out something new - will definitely give it a listen when it is released.

well hell, I just posted similar in Divas section...sorry

but nice to spread the word!

God I hope she gets played...she deserves it as well!!

Radio just isn't kind to the aging pop stars

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Now Samantha Fox should come back too! 

I believe she has an album ready to go...she is just doing promoting her book right now

15 minutes ago, Aries said:

well hell, I just posted similar in Divas section...sorry

but nice to spread the word!

God I hope she gets played...she deserves it as well!!

Radio just isn't kind to the aging pop stars

Can we merge the threads? :angel: 

I'm just happy she's back, one of my fav 80s artists :inlove:

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

I'm just happy she's back, one of my fav 80s artists

Kim & Samantha were my Euro girls! Sheena my Scotland girl, Olivia my Australian girl, and of coarse Madonna my all time favorite!

(on the side-lines but just as loved: Tina, Cher, Donna, Diana, Belinda, Debbie G & H, Pat, Whitney, Natalie, Gladys, yes...and even Janet (her 80s output only)

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

I'm sure someone can

9 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

i love Kim Wilde - her and her brother put together an amazing collection of songs in the 80s. Cambodia, View From a Bridge and You Came are my absolute favorites. Glad she is bringing out something new - will definitely give it a listen when it is released.

Same here. I love Kim Wilde. Loved Kids in America and Chequered love as well as the songs you mentioned. Cambodia has to be the most eerie, brilliant, bizarre ballad I know. Great haunting lyrics and melody. 

I loved the pop princesses of the 80's.  So many had great songs and personalities. 

8 hours ago, Orion said:

I'm just happy she's back, one of my fav 80s artists :inlove:

Yes !  Love her. 

Orion, the girls always get more attention on the forum in the princess threads and Kim Wilde deserves attention !   We love her. 

Can a mod please merge @Orion thread on Kim Wilde in music section with this thread.  Princess threads always get the most attention. We all need to notice true incredible pop princesses ! 

OMFG I love Kim Wilde! her 80's stuff is the JAM! l also love love love the recent 2000s stuff! Her album of covers was meh tho.

can't wait for this new album to drop!

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here. I love Kim Wilde. Loved Kids in America and Chequered love as well as the songs you mentioned. Cambodia has to be the most eerie, brilliant, bizarre ballad I know. Great haunting lyrics and melody. 

I loved the pop princesses of the 80's.  So many had great songs and personalities. 

she had so many great songs in the 80s - and who made pop songs about social issues like the Vietnam War and suicide then or even since?

Speaking of Cambodia,  I agree it is a brilliant piece of pop music - have you heard the recent CHIKA cover of it? It is FIERCE!

6 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

she had so many great songs in the 80s - and who made pop songs about social issues like the Vietnam War and suicide then or even since?

Speaking of Cambodia,  I agree it is a brilliant piece of pop music - have you heard the recent CHIKA cover of it? It is FIERCE!

I haven't heard the new version. Will hunt it out tonight. 

The video scared me when I was young. Then when I studied the lyrics later they were so sad, haunting and interesting.  A song with meaning and interest.

She was so natural and funny to. Like Madonna, she had a lovely rapport with Molly Meldrum. Was on countdown and his humdrum interviews a lot. 

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Can a mod please merge @Orion thread on Kim Wilde in music section with this thread.  Princess threads always get the most attention. We all need to notice true incredible pop princesses ! 

+1

@Kim 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I haven't heard the new version. Will hunt it out tonight. 

The video scared me when I was young. Then when I studied the lyrics later they were so sad, haunting and interesting.  A song with meaning and interest.

She was so natural and funny to. Like Madonna, she had a lovely rapport with Molly Meldrum. Was on countdown and his humdrum interviews a lot. 

Cambodia is a brilliant track, my favorite from her after You Came. 

Its parent album "Select" was so ahead of its time, one of the first attempts at electronic music. The sound still holds up now. 

43 minutes ago, Orion said:

Cambodia is a brilliant track, my favorite from her after You Came. 

Its parent album "Select" was so ahead of its time, one of the first attempts at electronic music. The sound still holds up now. 

Cambodia and You came are my 2 favourite songs of hers as well ! 

Her first big hit in Australia. Loved Kids in America. 

Loved how she also successfully sang combination of pop and rock with Chequered love 

Classic pop songs View from a bridge and You came 

Sign in to follow this