MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aries

PURE SPECULATION: New Career Box Set (2019)?

Does anyone think we might get a career box set next year (2019)

before everyone starts calling me stupid...and that’s bullshit...no way!

we haven’t even got a new album yet...let me just say that it has worked out that way for ALL her compilations

a studio album one year with a compilation the very next....plus it will have been 10 years passed since Celebration

1986 True Blue - 1987 You Can Dance

1989 Like A Prayer - 1990 The Immaculate Collection 

1994 Bedtime Stories - 1995 Something To Remember 

2000 Music - 2001 GHV2

2008 Hard Candy - 2009 Celebration 

I would love this. Hopefully, M would get a four disc set. 80' 90's 00s and 10s....

Could be why Celebration wasn’t what everyone wanted it to be...the songs were all jumbled together, not in chronological order...with many top songs left out.

An 4-part anthology set with outtakes and demo versions would be more welcomed than another GH set I reckon. One set to cover each decade, and then one large box set with each volume and with blu rays of Blond Ambition and ReInvention Tours as they are both “greatest hits” based shows.

easy!

Wouldn't mind a better dvd anthology with every music video uncensored & remastered.

Yes I’ll buy it,  

They won’t do fuck all as usual.

would be nice, though.

If they do something...I think it should be singles based as that would appeal to both fans & general public...die hard fans already have all the albums versions

and I would hope it would have a long nice write-up about her long career 

4 disc would be nice, as said above 80s, 90s 00s, but the 10s would not have much on it...so maybe a few demos, unreleased (Across The Sky) plus 2-3 new ones

1982-1988

Everybody / Holiday / Borderline / Lucky Star / Like A Virgin / Material Girl / Crazy For You / Angel / Into The Groove / Dress You Up / Gambler / Live To Tell / Papa Don’t / Preach True Blue / Open Your Heart / La Isla Bonita / Who’s That Girl / Causing A Commotion / Spotlight

1989 - 1997

Like A Prayer / Express Yourself / Cherish / Oh Father / Keep It Together  / Vogue / Hanky Panky / Justify My Love / This Used To Be My Playground / Erotica / Deeper And Deeper / Rain / I’ll Remember / Secret / Take A Bow / Human Nature / You’ll See / Don’t Cry For Me Argentina 

1998 - 2007

Frozen / Ray Of Light / Drowned World / Power Of Goodbye / Beautiful Stranger / American Pie / Music / Don’t Tell Me / What It Feels Like For A Girl / Die Another Day / American Life / Hollywood / Nothing Fails / Love Profusion / Hung Up / Sorry / Get Together / Jump

2008 - 2020

4 Minutes / Give It 2 Me / Miles Away / Celebration / Give Me All Your Luvin’ / Girl Gone Wild / Masterpiece / Turn Up The Radio / Living For Love / Ghosttown / Bitch, I’m Madonna / (Upcoming album) / (Upcoming album) / (Upcoming album) / unreleased / unreleased / New Song / New Song

that’s over 70 songs....

If you do it by just decades...that leaves disc 4 naked as hell

They can call it the Bitch Box. :lmao:

If it's done properly, with the attention to detail that her work deserves, I'm all for it.

42 minutes ago, the-queen said:

They can call it the Bitch Box. :lmao:

love that....I'm gonna appropriate that for a playlist!

Her next compilation needs to be a full on Singles Collection, chronological and include some of the charted promo singles and remix versions released as the singles. She could even release a box set with them all like the 1996 Japanese CD Single Collection. 

3-CD Standard edition with 2 new tracks - for the general public

5-CD Deluxe Edition with 3 new tracks - for the mega fans

2-DVD/Bluray - all videos remastered in HD

Box Set - with all singles in CD format, 2 tracks on each (if I was dreaming I would have the full CDs with all the remixes)

I posted this last year:

5-CD DELUXE EDITION:

CD1 - 1982-1988

Everybody (edit) • Burning Up • Holiday (edit) • Borderline • Like A Virgin • Material Girl • Crazy for You • Angel • Into the Groove • Gambler • Dress You Up • Live to Tell (edit) • Papa Don't Preach • True Blue • Open Your Heart • La Isla Bonita • Who's That Girl • Causing A Commotion • The Look of Love • Spotlight 

CD2 - 1989-1993

Like A Prayer • Express Yourself (Shep Pettibone Remix) • Cherish • Oh Father • Dear Jessie • Keep it Together (7" Remix) • Vogue • Hanky Panky • Justify My Love • Rescue Me • This Used to Be My Playground (Single Version) • Erotica • Deeper and Deeper (Edit) • Bad Girl • Fever (Edit One) • Rain • Bye Bye Baby (Madonna's Night on the Club Mix)

CD3 - 1994-1999

I'll Remember • Secret (Edit) • Take A Bow • Bedtime Story • Human Nature • You'll See • One More Chance • Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Remix) • You Must Love Me • Don't  Cry for Me Argentina (Miami Mix Edit) • Another Suitcase In Another Hall • Buenos Aires (Te Amo Edit) • Frozen (Edit) • Ray of Light • Drowned World/Substitute for Love • The Power of Good-Bye • Nothing Really Matters  • Beautiful Stranger

CD4 - 2000-2007

American Pie • Music • Don't Tell Me • What It Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond Edit) • Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer Edit) • GHV2 Megamix • Die Another Day • American Life • Hollywood • Nothing Fails • Love Profusion • Nobody Knows Me (Peter Rauhofer Edit) • Hung Up (edit) • Sorry • Get Together • Jump • Hey You

CD5 - 2008-2018

4 Minutes • Give It 2 Me (edit) • Miles Away (edit) • Celebration (Benny Benassi Edit) • Revolver (David Guetta Mix) • Broken (Extended 12" Mix) • Masterpiece • Give Me All Your Luvin' (Party Rocky Mix) • Girl Gone Wild • Turn Up the Radio • Living for Love • Ghosttown • Bitch I'm Madonna • New Song • New Song • New Song