MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Elton quits touring (but first he'll play 2000000 shows)

3 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Of course. He's gotta do one more tour to pay his monthly flower budget for life. I think I will be passing. 

I wouldn’t pay a dime to see him either but there is no way my mom will miss this tour. I hope my sister or brother go wth her. Cause I’ll be busy that night :queenbitch::queenbitch::queenbitch:

Taking his pathetic, bitchy and unnecessary digs at Madonna out of the equation but he is easily been one of the biggest stars in the music business. We can hate him all we like but he is a genuine music superstar in many countries. Has more hit songs in his career than most famous artists. His farewell tour will be huge. 

I wonder how he got that "south american bug" :rolleyes:

Here’s a hint

turkish-oil-wrestling-is-a-totally-legit

54 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I wouldn’t pay a dime to see him either but there is no way my mom will miss this tour. I hope my sister or brother go wth her. Cause I’ll be busy that night :queenbitch::queenbitch::queenbitch:

Ha, I'll take your mom—if she buys my ticket. ;) 

I've never seen him live, so this obviously would be the time to do it, although I don't think I've unequivocally liked any of his music since the '80s. I think. The Lion King can go fuck himself, Made in England was shit and not can't even think of the crap song he lost the golden globe to M. for. Something from Gnomeo & Juliet to memory? Yeah, fuck you, Queen. Toupee glue went to his fucking brain. :) :) 

The only thing I like from him is his remake of don't go breaking my heart but thats because Rupaul was in it! 

300 shows? He's not going to survive that, literally.

Saw him five years ago and he still was in great shape. From what I've seen lately on the web, it seems he's been struggling to reach the high notes... He'll almost surely come to my country, I'll try my best to attend. 

11 hours ago, loowee said:

300 shows? He's not going to survive that, literally.

I understand him wanting to go out on one big bang, but yeah, 300 shows (even spread over several years) sounds like way too much for someone his age/weight/health... even if he does mainly just sit at the piano.  Hell, that's pushing it for a young artist...

5 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I understand him wanting to go out on one big bang, but yeah, 300 shows (even spread over several years) sounds like way too much for someone his age/weight/health... even if he does mainly just sit at the piano.  Hell, that's pushing it for a young artist...

I mean....look at what Whitney and MJ's last tours did to them....

My main reason not 2 go, although I onced promised my mum I'd take her, is that his voice...now that it has aged, and it's been

quite some time like that now, sounds really boring. And it's not like I wanna 'see' him so....no. :fag:

20 hours ago, spotlight said:

Here’s a hint

Ugh. i want.

2 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

Ugh. i want.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

300 dates sound abnormally tiring

Just now, Starman said:

300 dates sound abnormally tiring

Spaced over three and a half years,

Just now, spotlight said:

Spaced over three and a half years,

It still around 80 dates per year, which is a lot of shows. 

I think this is just an excuse to sell the tour, if he really wanted to retire he wouldnt sign up in something so big

1 minute ago, Starman said:

It still around 80 dates per year, which is a lot of shows. 

I think this is just an excuse to sell the tour, if he really wanted to retire he wouldnt sign up in something so big

Of course it’s all publicity. But he’s an going to be 71 in March so by the time the tour is over he will be almost 75. Who wants to tour at that age,

Madonna did 82 shows for the rht in six months she was fine.  Besides, Elroy just sits at his piano for two hrs anyway when he tours. 

Unless I’m mistaken, I  remember a few years ago he struggled to sell out little amphitheaters

Thank goodness. He was a vile wrinkly bag of old flesh. Not even one song from him I like and him dancing with naked younger 20 year old twinks while he's dressed in a grandpa old suit is just cringeworthy to watch.

But when will he quit breathing is the question?

2B594D15-4D48-4166-B3D5-FF6F174182FE.gif

CEC81AFF-DDA0-43CC-AAF8-FA3DCA9CAF87.gif

On 1/24/2018 at 8:38 PM, Martin B. said:

35016E04-B9BD-4B43-8E16-679E8434E8CC.gif

I second the motion

DF95C35E-04C2-4352-942C-8D8006060426.gif

On 24/01/2018 at 11:03 PM, spotlight said:

Resultado de imagem para fuck me fuck me fuck me gif

2 hours ago, Marco said:

Resultado de imagem para fuck me fuck me fuck me gif

OOHHHH!!!!  I didn't have my glasses on when I first saw this gif.  I honestly thought it was a plump Celine Dion!!!  

As for Ms. Eltra.....no way she's gonna last that long.  And did she really get an infection in South America from being pee'd on?  Who would want to do that....to that....with that?

benita - gossip.gif

Or maybe it was from the "god-mommy"!!???  590640ba5741a_giphy(27).gif.b23d7a6c4ec187f891463c4cea28146e.gif