The promo campaign for Ms new album

just!ce

Promotions for the 1st single and album:

1. Open the Grammys 

2. Special performances on YouTube, IG, Twitter and all social media platforms simultaneously 

3. Perform on top of Burj Khalifa (words of mouth will do the wonder)

4. SNL, Jimmy and Ellen talk shows 

5. Promotional tour in North America, Europe and Asia’s biggest gay clubs

6. Fake dating a famous actor

7. Have all the pop prince and princesses sing and dance to her new song at their homes and post their videos on all the social media platforms 

8. Leak a sex tape or pose for playboy 

29 minutes ago, iamme said:

1. Open the Grammys 

2. Special performances on YouTube, IG, Twitter and all social media platforms simultaneously 

7. Have all the pop prince and princesses sing and dance to her new song at their homes and post their videos on all the social media platforms 

:thumbsup: Love 1 to 5 and 7. You killed me with 8 :lmao:

Full promos on EVERYTHING please ! She might as well . Also I want to see her really enjoying herself as well. 

17 hours ago, iamme said:

1. Open the Grammys 

That is a great program. :clap:

6.7.8. are the best ideas

she will only do 1. & 4.

Edited by jpop

Everyone is talking about her butt right now. People who never even mentioned Madonna before are all talking. So she’s already doing something right. 

The promo for Kylie's Golden was good. Release the first single and video, announce the album release date and a promo tour with about 6 shows (Paris, London, Lisbon, NYC, Berlin, Rome). After that the second single and video. Shortly after this the album along with the tour dates/tickets.

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

Everyone is talking about her butt right now. People who never even mentioned Madonna before are all talking. So she’s already doing something right. 

I know. I think it's a great thing. Look at Kanye West for example. All the controversy made him cool to the rebel young masses and his songs are doing great on streaming.

10 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I know. I think it's a great thing. Look at Kanye West for example. All the controversy made him cool to the rebel young masses and his songs are doing great on streaming.

Unfortunately the majority of population are dumb fucks who won’t talk about you unless #bigbutt 

20 hours ago, trickyricky said:

lol ffs that horrible fan made artwork and a song featuring barry gib ? i kinda hope this is true if it means she gets to sample staying alive 

🤣🤣🤣 I’m with Ricky on this one 👌👌👌

Fallon / Corden / snl yes yes and yes

She should go on the voice (quebec) or Tout le monde en parle, big tv show in quebec where she's still a big Icon. She played with her roots with her mother and her French canadian origins and people really liked it here. 

Promo showcase, in few bars like she did with at stonewall. She can even focus with lgbt bars I don't mind.

Judge on an episode of Ru paul

Something with netflix

A spotify ep with acoustic/live performance 3 new songs 2-3 classic. 

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Fallon / Corden / snl yes yes and yes

She should go on the voice (quebec) or Tout le monde en parle, big tv show in quebec where she's still a big Icon. She played with her roots with her mother and her French canadian origins and people really liked it here. 

Promo showcase, in few bars like she did with at stonewall. She can even focus with lgbt bars I don't mind.

Judge on an episode of Ru paul

Something with netflix

A spotify ep with acoustic/live performance 3 new songs 2-3 classic. 

she should release all her concert dvds to netflix but i dont want madonna performing in some shabby bars ...no thanks ....the main thing she should do is perform at new york pride ...

When she turned 50, the most important newspaper in my country said this about her: "She always does something to attract attention when she is about to release something new. Sometimes it's not like she intends to do it (Malawi adoption scandals, her first pregnancy), but seems like some kind of magnetism that she's not able to escape from."

This could be the case again.

20 hours ago, iamme said:

1. Open the Grammys 

Imagine if that famous actor was Sean Penn... the world would go crazy! 

2 hours ago, iamme said:

Marketing campaigns during ROL, Music and COADF eras were flawless 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏

The RH campaign, aside from the leak, was pretty good too

2 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

My wish:-

A dark haunting new song by our queen to be the soundtrack to the end credits of every episode of the final season of Game Of Thrones in April 2019...

i dream big🤣

Ha, talk about the biggest possible platform! If Netflix is truly in the books then perhaps it could happen for one of their shows. Like Queer Eye. She’d fall in love with Antoni in about one second. 

3 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

My wish:-

A dark haunting new song by our queen to be the soundtrack to the end credits of every episode of the final season of Game Of Thrones in April 2019...

i dream big🤣

I’d take it for one episode as a surprise for the credits... or can you imagine a deconstructed instrumental of one of her songs during the show... ugh I would die. Never gonna happen but that’s actually something that would get a great response if it sounded dark and haunting. It’s the most beloved show ever...ugh I can’t wait for it to come back!! 

What her team has been doing in the last two weeks on Instagram is great! hope they keep doing what they are doing. The two vintage videos posted overnight (Find The Middle Ground and Then Go Out There and Crush it! 👊🏼#2019) were a genial choice :thumbsup:. Both went viral if you have not noticed with great response. Anderson Coooper, Kelly Ripa, Jona Hill got in on the act (hope more girls in her gang start commenting on her posts - Arian, Cardi, etc.)! The team just needs to keep on building on this great start over the next couple of days/weeks until the first single teasers get released. I bet she has lots of more behind the scenes similar videos that can be released to kip building excitement.  We can all feel that the new era is coming! :tigger:Now, let's hope M feels comfortable doing one or two live 5/10 minutes streams on Instagram (maybe choreography preparations for live performances :)). If Cardy can do one a day, she can do one a week for a couple of months.

Also, I think in hind·sight, we will look at the last week butt drama as a great publicity moment to build the new era on.

Besides Instagram (Twitter, Facebook are the past), what other media venues have artists like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Ariana Grande used successfully lately? Besides streaming songs/videos how can Spotify and YouTube be used?

9 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Besides Instagram (Twitter, Facebook are the past), what other media venues have artists like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Ariana Grande used successfully lately? Besides streaming songs/videos how can Spotify and YouTube be used?

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9T

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Not really. 

10 hours ago, CalinB said:

Katy's last album  was a complete flop, probably not a good reference point.  LOL

Edited by Samo
Misspelled word

Guest eroticerotic

How about just perform , do videos, special contests for fans;  go a  lana del Rey route w minimal interviews and major focus on the music