The promo campaign for Ms new album

just!ce

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:27 PM, Stephen said:

She should do Spotify Sessions! Live tracks that can double the streaming of the single. 

:thumbsup:

something will be done to try and help the single but what i don't know i mean shes 60 so there is not a chance in hell that radio will play her song no matter how good it is 

23 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

something will be done to try and help the single but what i don't know i mean shes 60 so there is not a chance in hell that radio will play her song no matter how good it is 

No, they won’t play her songs regardless. She’s been considered a dinosaur and that’s really sad. Her PR team should come up with plans to target other platforms instead.

I would be proud to wear a shirt around the city promoting the album. Just sell them and I’ll do it. Hell, anything I can do to SUPPORT MADONNA, I will do it. 

On 1/25/2018 at 6:15 PM, Confessit said:

Madonna can pop into the country like she did a few with RH and do a TV spot and an interview, but that’s not enough.

The new music needs the ground work you mention here with local radio stations etc and the use of record company connections!

Even if Madonna upped her promo appearances a la ROL 1998 (where she appeared on everything) it need supporting by a strong enough campaign.

Spot on.

Its enough for us fans but not anywhere near enough to penetrate the general public. The RH era was noticed and enjoyed by the fans and for the first time ever I actually sat back and thought OMG she really has left the mainstream now.

Without record company support I agree she’s already starting at a disadvantage but there’s plenty she can do PR wise...

I do think some of it needs to come from her as well like this post said in 1998 she literally went out and promoted herself like a brand new artist in 1998 with ROL!! But then again with an album as glorious as ROL who wouldn’t promote the hell out of it!!!

Its how much she wants to push didn’t she herself decide to draft in extra help to make sure ROL landed the very best it could in 1998....

4 hours ago, Confessit said:

Spot on.

Its enough for us fans but not anywhere near enough to penetrate the general public. The RH era was noticed and enjoyed by the fans and for the first time ever I actually sat back and thought OMG she really has left the mainstream now.

Without record company support I agree she’s already starting at a disadvantage but there’s plenty she can do PR wise...

I do think some of it needs to come from her as well like this post said in 1998 she literally went out and promoted herself like a brand new artist in 1998 with ROL!! But then again with an album as glorious as ROL who wouldn’t promote the hell out of it!!!

Its how much she wants to push didn’t she herself decide to draft in extra help to make sure ROL landed the very best it could in 1998....

ROL had WB promo muscle behind it. Look what they did to Star is Borne.

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

ROL had WB promo muscle behind it. Look what they did to Star is Borne.

That’s true but Madonna herself brought in an outside PR company to help the era.

Plus Madonna herself promoted ROL everywhere and on everything. 

I think a splash of both the extra PR campaign and Madonna personally, I’d say her most heavily promoted album globally ever, made helped ROL become a smash. (As well as being an exceptional record).

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That’s true but Madonna herself brought in an outside PR company to help the era.

Plus Madonna herself promoted ROL everywhere and on everything. 

I think a splash of both the extra PR campaign and Madonna personally, I’d say her most heavily promoted album globally ever, made helped ROL become a smash. (As well as being an exceptional record).

Madonna promoted RH everywhere and on everything.

It didnt do much.

8 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Madonna promoted RH everywhere and on everything.

It didnt do much.

No she didn’t. 

Yes she promoted and it was lovely promotion but no way was it everywhere everything that truly was ROL and 1998.

No comparison between the promo of RH and ROL one was an ocean the other a drop in the ocean.

Once upon a time, when Madonna was popular and at her peak, everyone wanted to be associated with her, to work/collaborate with her, wanted her to make appearance on their magazines, TV shows, fashion shows, and every radio stations wanted to play her songs non stops. 

6 minutes ago, iamme said:

Once upon a time, when Madonna was popular and at her peak, everyone wanted to be associated with her, to work/collaborate with her, wanted her to make appearance on their magazines, TV shows, fashion shows, and every radio stations wanted to play her songs non stops. 

If your implying that because she’s not as her peak now and can’t get on anything..... Nonsense. 

Madonna remains the must have guest for countless projects TV and otherwise.

If she wanted to she could appear on tons of stuff. 

23 minutes ago, iamme said:

? What is your point with this negative statement? Do you have any thoughts on the promo campaign she should have or just putting M down for the sake of it? :) I am sure you don't mean it intentionally.  I think Madonna can still get on most show if she wants to and collaborate with whomever she wants. She will do live fun appearances and have plenty of collaborations that most on this forum will hate :) (I love her collaborations!). Hope she picks the best options from the bunch for 2019. :)

56 minutes ago, iamme said:

She is still popular for you  and you want to be associated with her...that's why you are here.. right? 🙂

I know someone will disagree but she should consider Eurovision. I mean... a 200 millions' audience, the biggest music show on the planet. That would be a massive promo, even more considering that the european market is far more friendly to her than the american one. The show itself may be a bit cheap but Justin Timberlake proved that there's proper space for a big international act. And his single greatly benefited from it. 

2 minutes ago, Myotis said:

I know someone will disagree but she should consider Eurovision. I mean... a 200 millions' audience, the biggest music show on the planet. That would be a massive promo, even more considering that the european market is far more friendly to her than the american one. The show itself may be a bit cheap but Justin Timberlake proved that there's proper space for a big international act. And his single greatly benefited from it. 

I agree it would be epic promotion and would see the new single fly ! 

19 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I agree it would be epic promotion and would see the new single fly ! 

I agree with Eurovision promo - hey the Super Bowl halftime show wasn’t a thing that mainstream artists did before Michael Jackson did it & set the ball rolling in the early 1990’s

2 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I agree with Eurovision promo - hey the Super Bowl halftime show wasn’t a thing that mainstream artists did before Michael Jackson did it & set the ball rolling in the early 1990’s

It has such a massive audience and viewership if the timings right it would be a no brainier.

Its in May right ? (Not a Eurovision fan) if she’s dropping the album in Q2 this year would be sensational timing.

Why not for the Eurovision. It’s mid-May.

We’ll never see the level of promo/advertising as for ROL because the music industry has changed. Unless it’s to launch a new Drake/Adele/Taylor Swift album, it’s almost useless to spend too much money on advertising. She usually doesn’t need awareness, everyone knows when she is releasing a new album from all media and PR - my friends who don’t care about her or even hate her always bring up her new albums with me. That doesn’t mean they’ll listen to it. 

The only point for the promo for the new album is to sell tour tickets. That’s where Live Nation makes money. And that’s why they announce her tours close to the album release. Makes sense to build up excitement for new music and then ask people to open their wallet for the tour. 

2 minutes ago, Dams said:

She usually doesn’t need awareness, everyone knows when she is releasing a new album from all media and PR 

I disagree. 

I think that’s been one of the main issues that people haven’t been aware there’s a new Madonna album out since she signed with Interscope.

8 minutes ago, edercambui said:

000.jpg

lol ffs that horrible fan made artwork and a song featuring barry gib ? i kinda hope this is true if it means she gets to sample staying alive 

28 minutes ago, edercambui said:

000.jpg

Are we still pushing the idea that exclusivemagic account is even slightly believable? The artwork alone is laughable

4 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Are we still pushing the idea that exclusivemagic account is even slightly believable? The artwork alone is laughable

This last post  destroyed completely its reliability 🙂

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I disagree. 

I think that’s been one of the main issues that people haven’t been aware there’s a new Madonna album out since she signed with Interscope.

all they know is that it leaked