MadonnaNation.com Forums
Douglaslisboa

Madonna working on new music. Tentative title: ORGANICA COHESIVA

How is it possible that many artists have no issue with leaks and can roll out an album exactly the way they want but M has to deal constantly with songs leaking before the official release? 

For me it would be the worst idea to rush everything because of potential leaks... 

Her server is wide open all access. Hopefully no leaks this time

23 minutes ago, Snowball83 said:

Just vommed in my mouth 

So did i hahaha

Madonna would be a bloody laughing stock

9 hours ago, tycole6 said:

R&B/Hip-Hop, I'd actually love for her to do something with Ariana Grande. 

agRKaxN.gif

No matter what she's up to and who she's collaborating with...PLEASE Madonna, don't let Demo Castellon destroy all the magic during the final steps of the process. There's no need for all the processed and filtered vocals.

5 hours ago, Aries said:

Everybody releases a song or two before actual album now days...she could release a promo song or single...something by next month to buy more time and tide fans over for couple more months

This is interesting, but I would prefer to see her in a featuring. Would be the first time after Britney Spears, should be something special...

5 hours ago, elijah said:

Because he suddenly left all the social media on 6 October 2017. There is a pic of piano and notebook which suggests he is off writing music. Pre 6 oct he was Madonna centric posting snippets of their music, performing their songs. But most of all because obviously most of us are more exited for him than Mirwais. She is known to have revisited him before in 94, 98 with great results. Also some member with “inside info” in the old thread suggested m and p haven’t worked still, but they may soon...

Sorry to burst bubbles but i repeat what I said some days ago: Pat is not posting but he's been tagged in other singer Instagram during recording sessions in November and December.  

I'm sure that Pat is out of the equation. 

I hope I'm wrong though 

Billboard is following Pharrell now and Starrah started to follow Justin Tranter, pop hitmaker

tumblr_ojhf44EJYK1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Billboard is following Pharrell now and Starrah started to follow Justin Tranter, pop hitmaker

This will end up looking like The Da Vinci Code :lmao: So many absurd clues to follow. 

24 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This will end up looking like The Da Vinci Code :lmao: So many absurd clues to follow. 

Hahah I'm excited, can't help it :laugh:

Does anybody remember the last time they purchased a Madonna record with material that they had not heard?  It was magic.  I wanna make M14 a complete surprise aside from an official single release.  I miss the old days so much.  

1 hour ago, M_Sinner said:

Starrah worked with Pharrell on “Feels” by Calvin Harris. She defintely had followed him before than today 

18 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Does anybody remember the last time they purchased a Madonna record with material that they had not heard?  It was magic.  I wanna make M14 a complete surprise aside from an official single release.  I miss the old days so much.  

This.

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

No matter what she's up to and who she's collaborating with...PLEASE Madonna, don't let Demo Castellon destroy all the magic during the final steps of the process. There's no need for all the processed and filtered vocals.

F936315B-E8D9-49B8-A31B-B774AF9AEC44.gif

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

I thought about that too. Of course Im listening to the first single, or anything she releases before the album, but I remember hearing confessions and AL for the first time in full, and it was just an amazing experience being almost spoiler free.

Well, I remember the first time I downloaded Rebel Heart, the only song I heard before was Bitch I'm Madonna, so I guess it counts too because Bitch I'm Madonna was 100% different from the rest of the songs

EDIT: Oh wait, I just remembered that I heard AL in full without any other singles before, and I was completely shook

Edited by Gabriel

For me, it was probably the "Music" album. I hadn't heard anything other than the first single. Good times.

I hear you, brother. The Frozen video dropped in my lap and ROL came out of nowhere for me. I had no idea she was about to drop an album. It was euphoric. But the trade off is the old days didn' have instant internet access. I prefer it this way. Getting ALL the info, hanging out with fans, rewinding her new video 50 thousand times instead of waiting for MTV to replay it. 

I’m sorry to say, but expecting Patrick Leonard on this album is so delusional. :provoke:

For me it was Music.  

Just now, Douglaslisboa said:

I’m sorry to say, but expecting Patrick Leonard on this album is so delusional. :provoke:

It wasn't delusional a week ago.  

Yes it was.

M is followinng DJWS now too.

1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

M is followinng DJWS now too.

OH MY GOD. :IMG_1564:*born this way producer*