MadonnaNation.com Forums
Douglaslisboa

Madonna working on new music. Tentative title: ORGANICA COHESIVA

Why did that THING stop replying? Can't take? :rotfl:just crawl back to the swamps of ATRL/GagaDaily where you came from, and join the rest of the diseased bottoms over there who think Gaga is still a relevant force.

Being stuck in 2009 must be HELL.

eiG9cpj.gif

Calling Madonna a Hag when her balding flappy tittied 30 something fave is a vegas act, the nerve...

tumblr_ojm2ssViIT1uyfszco1_400.gif 

1 minute ago, realityisalways said:

Calling Madonna a Hag when her balding flappy tittied 30 something fave is a vegas act, the nerve...

tumblr_ojm2ssViIT1uyfszco1_400.gif 

:rotfl:

I really wanna know where they went! :rotfl:the way they got STOMPED out in a matter of seconds :rotfl:

My main concern with Madonna is that the albums will just be an excuse to tour... it's the case with every single mature artist on the market, and I am worried she's no exception?

6 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I really wanna know where they went! :rotfl:the way they got STOMPED out in a matter of seconds :rotfl:

Says that they were banned and rightfully so.

Obvious from their introduction in the "Introduce yourself"  section that their aim was to cause trouble even though they said they did not want to.  Painfully obvious from the start what they were about.   Why would anyone join a forum of a star they want to trash.  Pathetic. 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Obvious from their introduction in the "Introduce yourself"  section that their aim was to cause trouble even though they said they did not want to  Painfully obvious from the start what they were about.   Why would anyone join a forum of a star they want to trash.  Pathetic. 

Oh so they got FLUSHED? Wonderful!  

Just now, Barbie said:

Oh so they got FLUSHED? Wonderful!  

Yes,  says on it's profile under the name "Banned"    

Good riddance to bad rubbish !  

:clap:

WTH was that? Disrepectful

Oh I missed out on the little monster invasion? Probably for the best...

Spray it and if that doesn't work, kill it with fire...

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Obvious from their introduction in the "Introduce yourself"  section that their aim was to cause trouble even though they said they did not want to.  Painfully obvious from the start what they were about.   Why would anyone join a forum of a star they want to trash.  Pathetic. 

:yes:

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,  says on it's profile under the name "Banned"    

Good riddance to bad rubbish !  

Marvelous!!! 

2 hours ago, SnuggleBunz said:

This just in! She has less talent then an old flappy loose crusty asshole attempting to squeeze out an E note.. Instead of Madge shes now going as Fladge. 

Only reason why anyone has a problem with My Fave is because their fave cant even compare in talent.. Sure ground breaking for her time, but please.. you call this creative?

Talk about generic old hag who cant even compete.. 

Iconic

032717-lady-gaga-best-beauty-lead.jpg?it

Moronic

Just remember this is your fave.. 

madge.jpg

madonna-yuck-12-16-1.jpg

Its just so incredibly irritating that someone who has stated multiple times that they loved and respected her, was inspired by her throughout her entire life and career is talk down so goddam much both by fans and this worthless flappy waste of space. Express yourself? For fuck sake she was inspired! Give it a goddam rest.. IF Your fave had such a dam problem with it maybe should have taken legal action.. Yall feuds are dam pathetic.. 

What is inspiring this post.. The fact that some fucking idiots here are mocking pain.. Yall have no dam clue.. Even if its a cover who gives a fuck.. It brings attention to those who are afflicted and give global acknowledgment. Some say oh she can jump in the air in heels one day but not get out of bed the next.. You know what your talking about? Do you know how that disease fucking works. Maybe educate yourself before you start slamming about shit you dont know.. Yall who drag her for being sick can rot in hell.. That really shows what kind of pathetic asshole you really are.. I dont care how much i hate someone i would never wish them ill or laugh at them when they are down.. Grow the fuck up.. Enjoy the music and stop fucking attacking people.. 

Pathetic.  

Yasssssssssss!!!!!! My Iconic/Moronics getting bullied twinks white cotton panties in a bunch.  Love it. Lol

Madonna is the old hag that can still complete (and sellout) world tours pushing 60 without canceling a single show, while Gags has the broken hips, arthritis, and old lady bones with the saggy stretch marked pancake tits to match. 

Enjoy Vegas!!!!!  Hahahaha!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Skin said:

Madonna is the old hag that can still complete (and sellout) world tours pushing 60 without canceling a single show, while Gags has the broken hips, arthritis, and old lady bones with the saggy stretch marked pancake tits to match. 

RpVVH6l.gif RpVVH6l.gif RpVVH6l.gif RpVVH6l.gif RpVVH6l.gif RpVVH6l.gif

7 hours ago, SnuggleBunz said:

What is inspiring this post.. The fact that some fucking idiots here are mocking pain.. Yall have no dam clue.. Even if its a cover who gives a fuck.. It brings attention to those who are afflicted and give global acknowledgment. Some say oh she can jump in the air in heels one day but not get out of bed the next.. You know what your talking about? Do you know how that disease fucking works. Maybe educate yourself before you start slamming about shit you dont know.. Yall who drag her for being sick can rot in hell.. That really shows what kind of pathetic asshole you really are.. I dont care how much i hate someone i would never wish them ill or laugh at them when they are down.. Grow the fuck up.. Enjoy the music and stop fucking attacking people.. 

Pathetic.  

It’s funny how you’re begging for our understanding about your fave disease and on the other hand you tried to mock Madonna aging. :wacko:

4 hours ago, Skin said:

Billboard published the numbers and the already has been tour grossed 90 mil... a lil more than half the Rebel Heart Tour. I will be avoiding Vegas til that’s over if it ever begins.  Hope the venues insurance is rated excellent. 

Wow... And to think we were having such an amazing time discussing once again Madonna’s latest discography with HC, MDNA and RH to be interjected by a little monster seeking understanding and pity for Gaga.  Only on MN... :lmao:

You see Madonna what’s happening here? You deffo need to release new music ASAP! 

@SnuggleBunz  You can talk to me.  I'm not mean/judgmental.  But if you're here to praise your fave (your introduction doesn't help much), then you should just maybe leave now before you get your feelings hurt.  Most of us are tolerant.  Should you have other intentions.....you will reap what you sow.  Have fun and say what you mean/mean what you say.

I thought I smelled a baby munster the minute it entered this space.  I didn't wanna be to one to attack (I'll leave that to the mods....most of the time) and didn't wanna be called mean!!  So I just left that trash alone, to be picked up by someone else.  And thanks to whoever for throwing out the trash!!!

Bitch I'm Madonna... what a song, what a video! Working with the PC Music crew before they blew up... Only M.

7 hours ago, SnuggleBunz said:

This just in! She has less talent then an old flappy loose crusty asshole attempting to squeeze out an E note.. Instead of Madge shes now going as Fladge. 

Only reason why anyone has a problem with My Fave is because their fave cant even compare in talent.. Sure ground breaking for her time, but please.. you call this creative?

Talk about generic old hag who cant even compete.. 

Iconic

032717-lady-gaga-best-beauty-lead.jpg?it

Moronic

Just remember this is your fave.. 

madge.jpg

madonna-yuck-12-16-1.jpg

Its just so incredibly irritating that someone who has stated multiple times that they loved and respected her, was inspired by her throughout her entire life and career is talk down so goddam much both by fans and this worthless flappy waste of space. Express yourself? For fuck sake she was inspired! Give it a goddam rest.. IF Your fave had such a dam problem with it maybe should have taken legal action.. Yall feuds are dam pathetic.. 

Pathetic.  

I'd focus less on trying to hijack Madonna forums and more on the fact that your fave:

A) Can't walk two steps without falling into a coma.

B) Is destroying her touring reputation with all these cancelled shows, continually disappointing fans.

C) Hasn't produced a popular album in 7 years.

D) Is still riding the hype of her debut.

E) Is a Vegas act at the age of 31, continuing her pathetic plunge into irrelevance. 

BYE sis :dead::goodbye:

still nothing about new music again :(