You don't ask M, M gives us what she wants ...lol  it's not a democracy

:lmao:

1200x630bb.jpg12479181_951842848230496_1894062435_n.jp

13 hours ago, Orion said:

13th #1 on the Hot 100 is coming

13 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Yessssssss :lol2:

I will be slayed. Age 60 and still racking in the #1's :dramatic:

Jesus Christ, Madonna collaborating with these trendy rappers is exactly the same thing as wannabes dressing up as Madonna thinking it will make them as successful as her.... how she doesn't see this never works is beyond me

1 hour ago, functions_X said:

Jesus Christ, Madonna collaborating with these trendy rappers is exactly the same thing as wannabes dressing up as Madonna thinking it will make them as successful as her.... how she doesn't see this never works is beyond me

Jesus Christ, who said they're collaborating? 

Probably another one of Guy Oseary's brilliant ideas.

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Jesus Christ, who said they're collaborating? 

+ 1, until she posts a photo of them together in the studio, nothing is happening!!!

She’s following other random artists too and yet has not collaborated with them. 

She will make an album that she wants, have some little faith  in her. 

So happy she's making new music again... I've always loved this part: recording, anticipating and then the proper release, especially now more than ever, cause I realize the end is coming, though when I see Barbra releasing albums at 75, I still have hope for our M for the next 15 years... :biggrin:

6 hours ago, functions_X said:

And who said they're collaborating?

Remember when I speculated that she had already made an album with Pat Leonard and Mirwais and then Guy Oseary came last minute and brought some "new trendy people" to work with her and she scrapped all the beautiful songs to start over???

Well, just saying... 

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Remember when I speculated that she had already made an album with Pat Leonard and Mirwais and then Guy Oseary came last minute and brought some "new trendy people" to work with her and she scrapped all the beautiful songs to start over???

Well, just saying... 

Yes, but there's she no evidence she wrote any songs for an album with Mirwais and Patrick Leonard. Just wishful thinking by fans. 

Pat and Mirwais were never confirmed :brenspin:

Cardi B isn't confirmed either :brenspin:

Cardi B is probably someone who Rocco, David and Merci listen to. I hope they're not feeding her their shitty ideas. Fucking hell. :lmao:

I welcome a Cardi B collab. She’s fierce and a big Madonna fan. Dua Lipe is welcome, too lol Ive never seen M doing songs with other artists as a bad thing. If the song is good where’s the harm? Some M fans have always derided her hip hop collaborations but I’d like to remind you all that M has always been a big supporter of hip hop music since the very start. She was actually believed to be a black artist herself in the beginning of her career. She was one of the first mainstream artists to speak in favour of NWA and she wasted no time being part of the movement by sampling Public Enemy for JML. Erotica has a very hip hop vibe. Bedtime Stories is R&B. This war against rappers from M fans has to stop. If Cardi B being current and popular with the kids can introduce M to a younger generation wheres the problem? I’d also like to point out how collabs are the mainstream now and hip hop music has evolved into a mix of pop, dance, electronica and yes even organic sounds.  

She also started following Bjork some weeks ago, are they collaborating? :chuckle: 

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

She also started following Bjork some weeks ago, are they collaborating? :chuckle: 

Agreed....  😁  I follow lots of artists and I assure you that I am not collaborating with any of them.  Hehe  Besides, let M do what she does and enjoy it or let others (like me) enjoy it.  Madonna staying current with music is a good thing.  Do we really want her to release an album like Cher or Janet's last few?  I unapologetically love every single M album and wanna almost piss myself that we get another.  Bring it Madonna and thank you for not releasing the same song or two, over and over and over, album after album.  Thank you four the diversity.  Fourteen albums in (and yes, I count Breathless) and she has never dissappointed me.  NEVER!  

She hasn’t disappointed me in 30 years. I’m not gonna start worrying now.

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Exactly ! :inlove:

🙌🏻

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

34 for me 😜

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

34 for me 😜

+1 😁

49 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

+1 😁

I so want to have come aboard sooner but it was only until borderline for me. 

I envy you 😜

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I so want to have come aboard sooner but it was only until borderline for me. 

I envy you 😜

3 singles (5...if you count LS & PA as double A-sides, which I heard on the radio in Cali) earlier than you....so that’s 36 years for me this Oct!

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

3 singles (5...if you count LS & PA as double A-sides, which I heard on the radio in Cali) earlier than you....so that’s 36 years for me this Oct!

😡 JK ❤️

where you a fan since then, I was instantly with Borderlie (and all the other singles where happening in 84 here)