MadonnaNation.com Forums
Douglaslisboa

Madonna working on new music. Tentative title: ORGANICA COHESIVA

This is sort of a random thought...but if M is going the current trend route with R&B/Hip-Hop, I'd actually love for her to do something with Ariana Grande. Ariana has always held Madonna in such high regard and I think her head voice would pair nicely if Madonna was using her lower register. I know Ariana is working on new music too. 

5 hours ago, _Gark said:

Have you guys seen this? Apparently she's a vocal producer/writer in Starrah's team. You'll hear #soon :madonna2:

Something tells me that this squad is actually working on ONE specific song (probably the potential lead single) rather than the whole album project. Billboard doesn't seem like a guy that M will use for the majority of an album. These people are all from the US and M flew them to London, so I really think she has already drafted out some songs or an overarching theme. She wouldn't spend the money to send in these people just for "brainstorming".

40 minutes ago, loowee said:

Something tells me that this squad is actually working on ONE specific song (probably the potential lead single) rather than the whole album project. Billboard doesn't seem like a guy that M will use for the majority of an album. These people are all from the US and M flew them London, so I really think she has already drafted out some songs or an overarching theme. She wouldn't spend the money to send in these people just for "brainstorming".

good  thought!!!

46 minutes ago, loowee said:

Something tells me that this squad is actually working on ONE specific song (probably the potential lead single) rather than the whole album project. Billboard doesn't seem like a guy that M will use for the majority of an album. These people are all from the US and M flew them London, so I really think she has already drafted out some songs or an overarching theme. She wouldn't spend the money to send in these people just for "brainstorming".

Yea,... Pat. Leo. and mirwais could still possibly be working on the rest of the album. 

have a feeling the album will be out in time for the summer. and i think everyone is going to be pleasantly surprised. 

also just to give some perspective from my experience on how fast an album can be done:

i write a song on average about every day. give some away, keep some for my projects. my producers turnaround, working remotely is about 4-5 songs a week. The following 2-3 weeks we spend tweaking, enhancing. i let it sit for another week. revisit it, and if there are more things i want on the track, thats another 2-3 weeks.

This is me on a budget, no pull, and working remotely with just 1-2 other people. i'm sure the turnaround for her is much faster and much more productive.

So, she can definitely have an album out very soon. :)

46 minutes ago, loowee said:

🤔

18 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Yea,... Pat. Leo. and mirwais could still possibly be working on the rest of the album. 

Mirwais is still very possible since this album could very well be socio-politically charged and M did record Music/American Life in the same studio, but I wouldn't hold my breath about Pat at all. There is zero sign suggesting that he's working with her and he basically denied any possible reunion a few months ago....not sure why fans are still expecting him....

What about the guys who produced Queen for RH? Was it De Dahl and Michael Diamonds?  I liked the sound of it, and also Devil Pray.

Why is everyone so bloody hung up on Mirwais all of a sudden? I wouldn't get too worried about who shes currently collaborating with, for two reasons. Shes known to switch directions halfway through the recording process, its happened several times and recently she has been working with more than one producer and writing team with great results which i wouldn't be suprised to see happen again. I also wouldn't be suprised to see her do the exact opposite of Rebel Heart and knock out an album quickly with one team due to all the dramas she went through last time. The possibilities are endless.

I want it yesterday!!

2 hours ago, loowee said:

Something tells me that this squad is actually working on ONE specific song (probably the potential lead single) rather than the whole album project. Billboard doesn't seem like a guy that M will use for the majority of an album. These people are all from the US and M flew them to London, so I really think she has already drafted out some songs or an overarching theme. She wouldn't spend the money to send in these people just for "brainstorming".

sshhhhhhh dont say that. lol.

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Mirwais is still very possible since this album could very well be socio-politically charged and M did record Music/American Life in the same studio, but I wouldn't hold my breath about Pat at all. There is zero sign suggesting that he's working with her and he basically denied any possible reunion a few months ago....not sure why fans are still expecting him....

+1:queenbitch:

3 hours ago, loowee said:

You are probably right. According to the you’ll here it soon quote from the photo. They probably recorded it already. One or a few songs but they heard something close to be something out soon 

7 hours ago, spotlight said:

Who is Lauren d’alia?

7 hours ago, YannBouch said:

She’s a playlist on Spotify with her work:

I like some of the songs. Let’s keep aside that she isn’t producer, works only w vocals 

14 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

She’s a playlist on Spotify with her work:

I like some of the songs. Let’s keep aside that she isn’t producer, works only w vocals 

Thx for the Info @Douglaslisboa:brenspin:

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

Why is everyone so bloody hung up on Mirwais all of a sudden? I wouldn't get too worried about who shes currently collaborating with, for two reasons. Shes known to switch directions halfway through the recording process, its happened several times and recently she has been working with more than one producer and writing team with great results which i wouldn't be suprised to see happen again. I also wouldn't be suprised to see her do the exact opposite of Rebel Heart and knock out an album quickly with one team due to all the dramas she went through last time. The possibilities are endless.

THIS.

Everybody releases a song or two before actual album now days...she could release a promo song or single...something by next month to buy more time and tide fans over for couple more months

2 hours ago, loowee said:

Because he suddenly left all the social media on 6 October 2017. There is a pic of piano and notebook which suggests he is off writing music. Pre 6 oct he was Madonna centric posting snippets of their music, performing their songs. But most of all because obviously most of us are more exited for him than Mirwais. She is known to have revisited him before in 94, 98 with great results. Also some member with “inside info” in the old thread suggested m and p haven’t worked still, but they may soon...

4 hours ago, tycole6 said:

This is sort of a random thought...but if M is going the current trend route with R&B/Hip-Hop, I'd actually love for her to do something with Ariana Grande. Ariana has always held Madonna in such high regard and I think her head voice would pair nicely if Madonna was using her lower register. I know Ariana is working on new music too. 

That could be interesting. 

4 hours ago, loowee said:

I think this is likely.

5 hours ago, tycole6 said:

No no no.

6 hours ago, loowee said:

Madonna's "method," so to speak, seems to be writing songs with 1 or more collaborators before booking actual studio time. She has admitted that she is quite frugal with time in the studio (as it is very expensive to waste it) and she enjoys being prepared when she enters one to record. I suspect the writing has been going on since September when she first announced she'd be working on new music. Of course there are exceptions: With many Rebel Heart collaborators, it would appear they wrote the demos and recorded them during the same week (all in the studio).

I am sticking with September-November release. Her odds of a #1 album are probably better in Q1 of 2019, but at this point, who cares about that anymore?

What are the odds that Billboard (not the producer) is mysteriously going to change the rules in the same week as Madonna‘s album release? But yeah, let’s stay positive and another no. 1 album for her would be amazing.

So what do you think, is the first single going to be another uptempo song or a slow(ish) song in the vein of Ghosttown? I have a feeling we are getting a ballad/midtempo this time.

25 minutes ago, DagIN said:

So what do you think, is the first single going to be another uptempo song or a slow(ish) song in the vein of Ghosttown? I have a feeling we are getting a ballad/midtempo this time.

A more stripped-down song/mid-tempo song would be a very nice change to her formula but I think she will come back with a banger! She is the queen of dance and I think she wants to show that a woman with 60 doesn't have to slow down a single bit. 

btw: I would love her to drop a new single when she turns 60 followed by (maybe a second single in October) the album in Q4. and this time how she wants to roll it our and not rushed because of leaks! I really would love to see her on the top of the world again and the RH promo was great but this time I like to have it top-notch: promo all around the world with promo concerts, interviews, magazine covers and a clever marketing strategy when it comes to social media and spotify. We hated WB but looking back they put M in a place where she belongs in and most time the promo was excellent. I loved the concerts during the AL promo and the promo for COAD was simply perfect. She was literally everywhere in late 2005!!! 

14 minutes ago, just!ce said:

btw: I would love her to drop a new single when she turns 60 followed by (maybe a second single in October) the album in Q4.

But now the news about a new album already in the works is out, how big are the chances they can keep it from hacking and leakage for a other 7 months? She has so many crazy fans bordering on stalkers and haters alike, it's doubtful no one is going to try this time. 

8 hours ago, tycole6 said:

Just vommed in my mouth