Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Douglaslisboa

Madonna working on new music. Tentative title: ORGANICA COHESIVA

Recommended Posts

Do we have any creative people who could come up with some font ideas for this powerful album cover? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so interested to see where she's going to with this new era, not only musically but visually as well.

I hope she works with some new blood. So many interesting young artists out there who would be dying to work with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Do we have any creative people who could come up with some font ideas for this powerful album cover? 

Interesting, but difficult since we don't know anything about the style or direction of the music. :dazed:

 

Oh i just realized you meant the hair dye cover ... 

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DagIN said:

 

.....The songs in this Spotify playlist are so different and varied that it’s impossible to know where M is heading with her sound this time.

This right here. Whatever the album ends up being it will be Madonnaized, just like it's always been. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm so interested to see where she's going to with this new era, not only musically but visually as well.

I hope she works with some new blood. So many interesting young artists out there who would be dying to work with her.

Am I the only one that would prefer her not to work with these "interesting young artists?" Some professionalism would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's Madonna's voice I tell ya...take for example...I never cared for LDLHA by Rose Royce, but loved it when M did it. It was only her second album out, so it wasn't blind adoration...she just seems to add something.

I love her talking voice in song...I can't recall anyone else I would like doing it. So all demos of MDNA where people say all she did was redo what demo vocalist did...she adds her something...or Boy George's video he says was his...I watched his...years later when Madonna did TUTBMP and to which people say she copied...loved her version better...never would have known about his if not for her...or taking that guy's V people say she stole from the underground.....or JMY is said other woman wrote it....and another one I'll get shit for...but I never cared for the Don McLean "American Pie" I know its a classic...I don't know if its because his voice, the arrangement, the length, whatever...but I actually paid attention to the lyrics of M's version and thoroughly enjoy hers much more. I never voted until she wrapped the flag around her ass and told me to vote....and I've always been a coke (cola) man until she did the Pepsi deal, so I switched...that cross promotion shit worked...but when they dropped her...I said fuck them and went back to Coke ever since. Or the fact that she as an artist posed totally nude in risqué photos after she became a huge global superstar...hell if Meryl Steep did an actual movie like Sex...they'd given her a fuckin Osca. Madonna takes risks and brings to the forefront shit I never would have known about otherwise.

so no matter all these collaborators or styles she is supposedly working with now, won't mean a hill of beans to me until after she gets done adding her "midas touch"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys seen this? Apparently she's a vocal producer/writer in Starrah's team. You'll hear #soon :madonna2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Am I the only one that would prefer her not to work with these "interesting young artists?" Some professionalism would be appreciated.

Am I the only one who love that madonna, after all her gigantic career, decide to make new music and create with-up-to-date artists and try different genre. She could only give us greatest hits tour once in a while and make no effort at all. 

 

She's mentoring them in the process, I mean if I were a young producer and Madonna wants to make music with me, I'll be thrill. But 'i'll sure make sure to listen to all the knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, _Gark said:

Have you guys seen this? Apparently she's a vocal producer/writer in Starrah's team. You'll hear #soon :madonna2:

Who is Lauren d’alia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

you'll hear soon 😉 

we got the first soon!! hahaha the first one with rebel heart was around June 2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Merci mon petit chou

mais de rien :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Interesting, but difficult since we don't know anything about the style or direction of the music. :dazed:

 

Oh i just realized you meant the hair dye cover ... 

:lmao:

😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is pretty cool of M to give these writers, artists, producers, props publicly though. and madonna always brings the magic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Am I the only one that would prefer her not to work with these "interesting young artists?" Some professionalism would be appreciated.

A mix of both would be perfect for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED 

YASSSSSSSS

THE ALBUM WILL BE EUROPEAN STYLE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if this is not for her own album but a collab on a Diplo or Starrah project ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _Gark said:

Have you guys seen this? Apparently she's a vocal producer/writer in Starrah's team. You'll hear #soon :madonna2:

I hope her definition of soon is not the same as M’s! 

 

I am am so excited, I literally spent today watching M’s performances from the Rebel Heart promo! The Queen is coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « soon »

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Juann said:

I expect them to be creating a sound and not just have Madonna's voice over this kind of production.

I really hope she get back to her roots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Am I the only one who love that madonna, after all her gigantic career, decide to make new music and create with-up-to-date artists and try different genre. She could only give us greatest hits tour once in a while and make no effort at all. 

 

She's mentoring them in the process, I mean if I were a young producer and Madonna wants to make music with me, I'll be thrill. But 'i'll sure make sure to listen to all the knowledge.

I'm not saying I want her only do a greatest hits and make no effort. Not sure how my original statement implied that.

I love that Madonna tries new things and works with new people. But I don't think a Madonna album needs to be a mentorship program. This ain't The Apprentice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I'm not saying I want her only do a greatest hits and make no effort. Not sure how my original statement implied that.

I love that Madonna tries new things and works with new people. But I don't think a Madonna album needs to be a mentorship program. This ain't The Apprentice.

IMO Working with all the same producers over and over is an easy path and a no effort one. I don't know if it's what you meant sorry if not. It's not because she is working with young producers that it means they are unprofessional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one's talking about the implication of Kellogg's and all the fruit loops as the main  instrument of the new food pop genre 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×