MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

Rihanna - "ANTI."

OMG you guys. Why did it take me so long to discover this album? It's her masterpiece!! 

It is a Great album and one that grows on you more and more.  I hate the song Work with Drake but like the rest. 

I had this on a loop for weeks. Great album. and I just I love her voice on "Consideration".

Love on the brain :inlove:

4 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

My favourite from Anti album as well. 

Anti has been my go to album for about a year now! Love On The Brain :inlove:

Just now, Martin B. said:

Love on the brain is a classic!!! it was a hit without a video or anything to help it! last week the sang a cover in an spanish tv show, OT, the one that tries to find stars...it was a reminder of how great the song is

1 hour ago, Suedehead said:

Same Ol' Mistakes is the best ever! 

yes yes yes !!! Its absolutley my favorite on the album

her best album for sure

Easily her best album. And one of my faves by any of the current pop tarts in the last 5 years. I love the flow. The vibe. The track listing. And especially how she uses her voice on this. It’s mature and dark and really shows her evolution as a pop star. 

It made me interested in what she’ll do next. 

Unlike her earlier albums, Anti featured content that was far more intimate and intriguing.

In fact, it showcased tremendous artistic growth and it's one of the few albums put out by a mainstream act this decade that truly captivated my attention.

Work is the only track I skip. I'm fond of the dancehall beat but her mumbled vocals and Drake's verse ruin it for me.

My fav from 2016 and i still spin it. I did not like it at first listen, it's a grower but it grows on you fast, second listen and i was hooked.

7 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Same Ol' Mistakes is the best ever! 

It’s my fave as well, next to Consideration. Do you know that it’s a cover though?

DUrRjPDXkAEv_3X.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gus said:

DUrRjPDXkAEv_3X.jpg

She looks like she has the same trainer as Madonna. I love it, she s gorgeous and sex so effortlessly. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

11 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Rihanna-DJ-Khaled-Performance-Grammys-20

:provoke:

Her corset/Spanxxx deserve an award.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

According to WWD, the brand will outsell other longer-standing celebrity makeup lines such as Kylie Jenner's Kylie Beauty and Kim Kardashian's KKW in the upcoming months. Online research firm Slice Intelligence found that while Kylie Cosmetics had the highest yearly sales, Fenty Beauty sales in its first month of operation were five times Kylie Cosmetics and 34% higher the following month. Kylie Cosmetics is approaching its two-year anniversary while Fenty Beauty has only launched since September. 

Fenty Beauty has also outperformed other successful makeup brands, such as Kat Von D Beauty (both are owned by Kendo and exclusively on sale in Sephora). Of course, many see that the success comes from the way that Fenty Beauty embraces inclusivity within the brand itself and not as simply an afterthought or marketing quirk.

Enthusiasm aside, this new research only gives us more proof that Fenty Beauty is changing the makeup game for the better.

Rihanna’s line also stands out for having the customers that spend the most on beauty products in general. Slice found that Fenty Beauty fans spend an average of $471 per year in the makeup category, compared to shoppers of Kat Von D who spend $371, KKW shoppers who spend $278 and Kylie Cosmetics shoppers who spend $181.

Fenty Beauty also is a big draw for a more diverse consumer base, beating out other brands on this metric. It has the most African-American and Hispanic shoppers, along with a good base of Asian customers, while white customers are the brand’s smallest consumer group.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fenty-beauty-is-on-track-to-outsell-all-the-kardashian-beauty-lines-2018-1

Her cosmetics is good. I bought the red lipstick for my sister and she is overwhelmed by its color and yeah from the lipstick :p

Sign in to follow this