Luxury hotel bans all social media influencers

jaron

On 1/20/2018 at 11:36 AM, BrendanT1993 said:

Loving her video. I'm going to watch it again and every time she says 'literally' out of those puffy fish lips, I'm going to have a drink. 

R.I.P.

23wqkhv.jpg

I despise youtubers and instagramers with all my heart. These people are an insult to graduates in journalism or communication who are unable to find work in the current media environment.

The hotel's owner is my hero of the week.

Thinking about to start my own influencing channel.

First project, asking Madonna to get free tickets,

I mean I will have many many followers,

I am inspiring my followers,

I will write some good words about the show,

I will post two or three beautiful photos

and

I will ask for a meet n greet :queenbitch:

_______________________________________-

This is, what some influencers get, especially on fashion shows, now they are getting the front seats.

Back in the 90s, real stars and vips were seated front row, now the so called selfish wannabe star influencers :banghead:

On 24/01/2018 at 1:40 AM, karbatal said:

And what about those mongs who are eating washing tablets to get more clicks :lmao:

It's the new trend,  apparently. 

the good news is that we will be rid of some of them. :clap: #naturalselectionatwork

🤣 #tidepods #naturalselectionatwork

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck! The fact that she kept bringing it back to her being a poor 22 year old girl running a business and working her ass off, i just wanted to jump through the screen and fucking strangle her. She wouldn't know a fucking thing about running a business. Let me guess she sets in her comfy home on her computer all day? Sounds pretty fucken back breaking to me. There are people out digging ditches in the world, there are people surviving on less than a dollar a day in the world. She's embarassing herself. And the smug way she kept saying all the criticism was coming from people who are in their 30's and over, as if being over 30 means your over and past it. Its the exact same way people treat Madonna, with this smugness, like who does she think she is to still have an opinion. It drives me nuts. People think bloggers and social media lack integrity and legitimacy because it/they do/does not because they dont understand it.