MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mattress

Madonna working on new music with Billboard & Starrah

This is my favorite time to be a member of this forum.  The excitement surrounding a new album is so much fun to share with you all!

The new era starts!!!!! 

We can look for hashtags, whom she's following, little details... 

God yeah! 

What if she just surprise drops the album on us??? DYINGG!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Bill said:

This is my favorite time to be a member of this forum.  The excitement surrounding a new album is so much fun to share with you all!

Yeaaaaaahhhhh 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I'm good with that timeline.  I need time to save!  Although I wish there wasn't all this hype online about Madonna releasing an album this year.  You know how short people's attentions spans are.  They'll lose interest if they have to wait too long.  :lol:  

True!! Really, I hope the album will make it out in Fall '18 but idk if she's about that release date these days.....for whatever reason, she seems to really like those Mar-Apr release dates. Either way though, we should still have plenty of time to save up cuz even with a Fall '18 release, the tour still prob wouldn't be until Summer '19.....UNLESS, she "reinvents" her normal tour structure (as she alluded to before).....in that case, who knows!? I just couldn't see her starting a massive tour in Jan-Feb. This is indeed the funnest times to be on the forum......it's going to be rumors and speculation for the next year practically!! I really feel like we just recently officially put RH era to rest. We were sooooo spoiled last era!!

Probably she is in Lisbon, Marlyn is there too.

Do you think she’s already been working on music and just now (with some stuff finished) is saying it on instagram? 

Ugh I hate not knowing whether it’s gonna be released soon (6-9 months a la MDNA but NOT saying it’s because it’s rushed...sometimes creativity flows fast and something great can be made in a short period ...of and no hate on MDNA) or if it’ll be a slow yearish Project ...

24 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

True!! Really, I hope the album will make it out in Fall '18 but idk if she's about that release date these days.....for whatever reason, she seems to really like those Mar-Apr release dates. Either way though, we should still have plenty of time to save up cuz even with a Fall '18 release, the tour still prob wouldn't be until Summer '19.....UNLESS, she "reinvents" her normal tour structure (as she alluded to before).....in that case, who knows!? I just couldn't see her starting a massive tour in Jan-Feb. This is indeed the funnest times to be on the forum......it's going to be rumors and speculation for the next year practically!! I really feel like we just recently officially put RH era to rest. We were sooooo spoiled last era!!

Maybe she might do Glastonbury 2019! The daughter followed M a few months back  apparently. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Do you think she’s already been working on music and just now (with some stuff finished) is saying it on instagram? 

Ugh I hate not knowing whether it’s gonna be released soon (6-9 months a la MDNA but NOT saying it’s because it’s rushed...sometimes creativity flows fast and something great can be made in a short period ...of and no hate on MDNA) or if it’ll be a slow yearish Project ...

I think she’s beginning to work on music now. She had her holiday breaks etc, Christmas etc that’s my opinion. 

Just now, Mmmmm said:

I think she’s beginning to work on music now. She had her holiday breaks etc, Christmas etc that’s my opinion. 

Yeah, but she could have been writing stuff or asking people and possible collaborators to send her demo's of music, to get a soundscape going... At this point we have no idea which part of the process she's in. Other then that she's actually focusing on music now! Which is good news!

28 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

True!! Really, I hope the album will make it out in Fall '18 but idk if she's about that release date these days.....for whatever reason, she seems to really like those Mar-Apr release dates. Either way though, we should still have plenty of time to save up cuz even with a Fall '18 release, the tour still prob wouldn't be until Summer '19....

This is likely to happen. She promised us a tour in 2019 so everything you mention makes sense.

7 minutes ago, robster said:

Yeah, but she could have been writing stuff or asking people and possible collaborators to send her demo's of music, to get a soundscape going... At this point we have no idea which part of the process she's in. Other then that she's actually focusing on music now! Which is good news!

Well Mirwais she’s following and just recently a songwriter which I posted here. 

Do you guys think she will do what she is been saying about intimate tours?. Or she was just teasing us?. I mean Knowing her like we do, I dont think she will lose the chance to do a huge tour and earning this big amounts of money. Maybe she will promote the record doing like intimate. I mean I dont want to think she is over doing big show.

3 minutes ago, mmasmusic said:

Do you guys think she will do what she is been saying about intimate tours?. Or she was just teasing us?. I mean Knowing her like we do, I dont think she will lose the chance to do a huge tour and earning this big amounts of money. Maybe she will promote the record doing like intimate. I mean I dont want to think she is over doing big show.

Maybe she’ll do a big tour and in certain stops, continue the tears of a clown concept (since she said she was gonna do it and never fully did)

Get ready for a March release!

1 minute ago, Moka said:

Get ready for a March release!

I don´t think it will be that early

34 minutes ago, robster said:

M stated in an interview with Le Parisien back in September that she was in the very beginning of the process. As in meeting with different producers and discussing her ideas with them.

Her last few albums have been released roughly a year after the first actual songwriting sessions.

3 minutes ago, mmasmusic said:

I don´t think it will be that early

We'll see. But her post of today is nothing new, she said back in September that Portugal inspires her to write music and she also said she would tour in 2018. Now add all the musicians she met, the instagram posts about her desire to speak her mind, the followings of Mirwais and others, rumors of dancer castings, her mysterious trips (including to London)...

I wrote some months ago that she was already working on the new album in secret and I stand by that.

2 minutes ago, Moka said:

We'll see. But her post of today is nothing new, she said back in September that Portugal inspires her to write music and she also said she would tour in 2018. Now add all the musicians she met, the instagram posts about her desire to speak her mind, the followings of Mirwais and others, rumors of dancer castings, her mysterious trips (including to London)...

I wrote some months ago that she was already working on the new album in secret and I stand by that.

I hope you're right!! Follow like a Music schedule.....drop the single in August, album in Sept, second single Nov and RH era style promo through Christmas......then tour in summer '19. 

:drama:

OMG!  

Where was I the last two hours when the most important news in the world broke???

I just got a new job... would I’ve time off to travel and make it to the concert??? 

:tigger:

Let the games begin 

I’m about to explode of happiness!!

I think that she has arranged the producers and has a few songs/ideas already written on her notebook.

Could it be out by thanksgiving/mid November  2018?

It’s a 10 month period, keep in mind that with HC, MDNA and RH the process was slow because of the dj’s and Producers traveling and that held back the recording, but maybe this time it will be different.

I’m here for a mature album with sentimental lyrics and a nice look.

Tour is in 2019 whether residency or conventional.

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Well in January/february is summer in Australia and she told the audience during one of the shows there that she will be back on 2019 so maybe its posible.

2 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

Fuck me! Gay coma! Belgium stress!

:lmao:

Exciting times will come putas!