MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mattress

Madonna working on new music with Billboard & Starrah

On 1/14/2018 at 4:35 PM, YannBouch said:

Am I late? is We R superstar still the new single? 

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE when we start finding clips and snippets of music that isn't real. Then someone will post a real snippet and we all swear up and down that it's not real :lmao: 

I'm getting so emotional. It's all starting again. Madonna. MY BODY IS READY 

I pray to our lord and savior that she rereleases Candy Shop for this album

9 hours ago, Aries said:

won't she release to Tidal first?

Nope.

I am sure that next album will be without absurd apps. Even Madonna, who is very happy working for Malawi instead of controlling views and streams and copies sold, was VERY AWARE of the fiasco of the Ghosttown premiere through that new app PROPIERTY OF GUY OSEARY. She was angry in her instagram post, I recall, and then it was uploaded to YouTube. 

So this time I am sure everything will be avalaible through the most profitable outlets. 

Love the changing album titles in this thread :lmao: "She outlives him" is the funniest one yet ! 

9 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

What I want for her next album is Debut meets American Life. The simplicity and feel-good catchiness of her debut album toning down the rawness of AL. The beats would be minimal and the melodies would be the centrepieces. Still very catchy and very danceable. 

Sounds good to me. I think what’s going to make it or break it with her album this time will be the lyrical content. Don’t think people will be too fussy with production/choice of collaborators, etc.. I think what they’re going to be more focus on is what Madonna has got to say. Would be the first time ever that Madonna will be completely uninhibited lyrically. The time is ripe. 

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Nope.

I am sure that next album will be without absurd apps. Even Madonna, who is very happy working for Malawi instead of controlling views and streams and copies sold, was VERY AWARE of the fiasco of the Ghosttown premiere through that new app PROPIERTY OF GUY OSEARY. She was angry in her instagram post, I recall, and then it was uploaded to YouTube. 

So this time I am sure everything will be avalaible through the most profitable outlets. 

Tidal is the streaming service she's supposedly a partner along with Jay Z, Rihanna, an others it's like Spotify and Apple Music but less successful I guess... 

It will make sense that she would premiere it there first along with the most profitable and with the widest reach possible as you say 

11 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE when we start finding clips and snippets of music that isn't real. Then someone will post a real snippet and we all swear up and down that it's not real :lmao: 

I'm getting so emotional. It's all starting again. Madonna. MY BODY IS READY 

Right!!! For me it’s the best moment really. All the rumours etc. 

OMG! :drama:

2dwi5q9.jpg

I JUST SAW IT! YAAAAAAAAAS BISH!

FXCK meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG

She has just made my day with that one post 

Omg it’s official!!!!!

YASSSSSSS  So happy right now!!!

Fuck me! Gay coma! Belgium stress!

Omg!!! Want all you Sherlock’s do your work! Where she at..who she with..who she’s following...EVERYTHING!!! 

Lol

I can't believe it omfg!

Where in the world is she right now? Time to start collecting clue's. I wonder if she's writing, demo-ing, actually recording already after having done all of that...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

...and my obsession begins, all over again:wow:

2 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Omg!!! Want all you Sherlock’s do your work! Where she at..who she with..who she’s following...EVERYTHING!!! 

Lol

This! 😂

Just now, Andra said:

...and my obsession begins, all over again:wow:

I’ve missed youuuuuu 💋

And here we goooooo!! Bring it M! 

Prob around March '19 then.....tour summer/fall '19......start saving hoes!!

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

And here we goooooo!! Bring it M! 

Prob around March '19 then.....tour summer/fall '19......start saving hoes!!

I'm good with that timeline.  I need time to save!  Although I wish there wasn't all this hype online about Madonna releasing an album this year.  You know how short people's attentions spans are.  They'll lose interest if they have to wait too long.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

I’ve missed youuuuuu 💋

:inlove: missed u too girl!

Well I'll probably start spending 24/7 here now that THE NEW ERA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!:wow: