MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mattress

Madonna working on new music with Billboard & Starrah

What about us starting a #DemoCastellonCancelled campaign?

6 minutes ago, runa said:

I hope some people around here will understand the message !! :order:

I highly doubt it :lol:

She's super cute when she clocks us but I don't see how any of this has anything to do with racism and stereotypes. And that woman of color with a baseball cap IS a rapper and most of her work is hiphop:lol:

Madonna is referring to people who were indeed making racist comments on instagram and assumed starrah is a hip hop-ONLY artist or rapper just because shes a woman of color. I've seen them and those comments were terrible. Of course we shouldn't accept that. But.. I do have to add... most of her work IS in fact hip hop. Most fans here have done their research and just don't like what starrah has worked on.

as a fan and a listener we're also free to have our opinions about each collaborator as long as we do it in a respectful way, whether we agree or not, we should be able to express our opinion without being talked down to or made fun of. otherwise why have a forum? just built an altar.

36 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Yes 

0F99A0C9-DFB1-4439-A739-1B3C3CE080DD.jpeg

:rotfl:

ONLY THE QUEEN.

Some times I wish Madonna have never gotten into social networking like Instagram. It was better when she didn't feel like she had to respond to fans and was more mysterious. Now we know too much about everyone

imagine if Michael Jackson had had instagram back in the day haha

My queen has spoken.

Thank you M.

1 hour ago, runa said:

:dead: who are you talking about ?? 

Those who are already suffering ONE YEAR BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE because they ALREADY don't like the sound :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

I highly doubt it :lol:

Guess you are right, :rotfl:

42 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Yes 

0F99A0C9-DFB1-4439-A739-1B3C3CE080DD.jpeg

OMG!!!!!!

I DIE!!!!!! 

Ok, this message will be copied on an on and on whenever somebody starts MOANING AND CRYING

:rotfl:

A new álbum...! YEs..

But no rap...please...

Where is Stuard Price?

I love her so much!

I can't get over Madonna's message, HAHAHAHAH. 

I am at work and exploded laughing and had to explain to my co-workers the absurdity of this all! 

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Those who are already suffering ONE YEAR BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE because they ALREADY don't like the sound :lmao:

The sound that they HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD.  I fucking can't.

37 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Wow. Is she actually reading this forum?? Or have people bombarded her with mean comments on her IG again...

I hope she's reading this forum and some day she snaps here, hahahaahah

Seriously, she's the BEST !! :dead:

Just now, anastaza said:

The sound that they HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD.  I fucking can't.

And now that THE MADONNA has spoken, I hope they calm down and wait until some song or snippet is released. Then all criticism will be welcome, but now it is absurd! 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

And now that THE MADONNA has spoken, I hope they calm down and wait until some song or snippet is released. Then all criticism will be welcome, but now it is absurd! 

Yep.

Well I don’t think anyonecON THIS FORUM implied Starrah was gonna bring hip hop. It was more based on her previous work, notably swish swish and Havana (which are both dreadful but successful)...

Starrah is the new Diplo for the record it seems. It won’t gain her any new fans, it’ll already sound dated but we’ll love it cause it’ll have M’s essence 

Mnuke.gif

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Well I don’t think anyonecON THIS FORUM implied Starrah was gonna bring hip hop. It was more based on her previous work, notably swish swish and Havana (which are both dreadful but successful)...

Starrah is the new Diplo for the record it seems. It won’t gain her any new fans, it’ll already sound dated but we’ll love it cause it’ll have M’s essence 

I think she was responding to the instagram comments and those casual fans most likely don't know who Starrah is.... 

x2y3Z7P.jpg

I mean.... :megamanson:

7 minutes ago, Moka said:

Mnuke.gif

Omg :dead:

6 minutes ago, loowee said:

I think she was responding to the instagram comments and those casual fans most likely don't know who Starrah is.... 

x2y3Z7P.jpg

I mean.... :megamanson:

my god, why are some people so fucking horrible?