MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mattress

Madonna working on new music with Billboard & Starrah

Thank god for that!

So excited! 2018 is going to be great!!

We desperately need new Madonna music.  Fantastic news. 

1 hour ago, Saskra said:

Um..I'm reeally liking that pic so much would love if it (or something super similar) ended up THE album cover!! Organic, sexy, looks her age and very modern day True Blue-ish:think::ohmy:

I love the word IMMINENT so much.  

And I agree with @Pedro  this could have been her LAST DAY in the studio.

HERES A POSSIBILITY: M REALLY wants to avoid another RH style leak, so she has the vast majority of the album written, and now she's just recording it. Efficient, deliberate, minimizing any possible leaks. The producers and everything has been selected. Now it's just recording.

COME ON cardi b feature! lol

12 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

HERES A POSSIBILITY: M REALLY wants to avoid another RH style leak, so she has the vast majority of the album written, and now she's just recording it. Efficient, deliberate, minimizing any possible leaks. The producers and everything has been selected. Now it's just recording.

Yeah but she started recording RH in March 2014 & didn't finish until November 2014. But that was a bit different especially if this time around she works with less producers & not as many songs. 

Please no more collaborations with "hot artists/producers" that are too busy to sit in the studio with her.

Please, yes to everything 

In fact, she should release an album every year. Why not? And album every year with hot producers one, with rappers another, with organic sound another, with accoustic songs another... 

she should do that and tour all the time and make one new video every month and I am sure that wars would stop and poverty and everything. 

I think she should release the album on her 60th birthday and show all wannabes how it's done and what they could only wish to achieve. :queenbitch:

I want it sooner. She can release another album in August, though. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I think she should release the album on her 60th birthday and show all wannabes how it's done and what they could only wish to achieve. :queenbitch:

She definitely doesn't want to let this jubilee go unexploited. There's going to be a lot of coverage and free promo and most of it (because of the big 60) is going to be positive and supportive, otherwise I lost all hope for humanity tbh. 

13 hours ago, robster said:

I'm sooooo curious to find out what direction she's going in musically. Advantage of having her doing recording sessions in London is that the local press there will be all over her and might snap pics of possible collaborators going in and out the studio for the next couple of days!!!

yay.  Robster!!!

OMG does this mean the usual fan sites will start reposting her Instagram and add their own speculations to them as 'exclusive rumours'? Can't wait :lmao:

1 minute ago, Suedehead said:

OMG does this mean the usual fan sites will start reposting her Instagram and add their own speculations to them as 'exclusive rumours'? Can't wait :lmao:

LOL 😂 Was thinking the same reading that "news"... 

1 minute ago, Suedehead said:

Already happening! The thirsty is real. :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Already happening! The thirsty is real. :lmao:

:dead:

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

LOL 😂 Was thinking the same reading that "news"... 

Exactly :lmao:

Can't wait for DrownedMadonna :dead:

Still can't get over that name :lmao:

It looks like she's recording at Sarm West studios. The same studio she part recorded "Music", "American Life" and "MDNA".

Which kinda makes me think she's working with Mirwais.

Capture.jpg

image.png

Imagine that all our "investigative work" and our "predictions" came true!!! 

We will be   :yowza:

:lol2:

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Imagine that all our "investigative work" and our "predictions" came true!!! 

We will be   :yowza:

:lol2:

What I am sure is that if we don't change the thread title and the date, this will make the news sooner or later :lmao:

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

What I am sure is that if we don't change the thread title and the date, this will make the news sooner or later :lmao:

:yes: true!