MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

They edit the video in Lightroom. The money is really rolling in! :wow:

:chuckle: 

She looks so great, by the way. Fantastic hair extensions, on point camp Dolly homage. This is how you do some country era, Lady Gaga! 

Bild könnte enthalten: eine oder mehrere Personen

46 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She looks so great, by the way. Fantastic hair extensions, on point camp Dolly homage. This is how you do some country era, Lady Gaga! 

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

OMG love this look. So nice for her to be finally away from that vile William Baker.

One boy said that the whole album has leaked! 

I hope no! God, how can they be so incredibly STUPID?????? 

My question is: why my two fab artists always have such dissastrous security systems :lol:

Imagine being a Beyonka fan and having albums secretly dropped all the time? 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

My question is: why my two fab artists always have such dissastrous security systems :lol:

Imagine being a Beyonka fan and having albums secretly dropped all the time? 

Both their teams still operate as if it was 1999.

Say what you want but Gaga's would've maximized the potential publicity announcing a pop emergency and have the song in all download and streaming platform by 9:00pm the day of the leak, with articles on the usual suspects making her a victim and a martyr for music and declaring her a genius for the quick response.

Well, at least this Friday we will have a positive song that sends good vibes everywhere and not the song Applause :wow: 

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Both their teams still operate as if it was 1999.

Say what you want but Gaga's would've maximized the potential publicity announcing a pop emergency and have the song in all download and streaming platform by 9:00pm the day of the leak, with articles on the usual suspects making her a victim and a martyr for music and declaring her a genius for the quick response.

I get what you are saying but:

We all know how that worked in the end for Caca, nobody caring, absolutely nobody buying her songs (except her own record company) and a "sold out" tour... 

And if we are counting PR as a success measure we can say that the Madonna RH Leakage was one of the most talked about issues in the media during the last two months of that year... 

So quick or delayed response I don't think that makes a big difference in the marketplace reaction, if Gaga was declared a genius at that time good for her because as you say it was by the usual suspects who so far have lost all credibility... 

in Kylie's case, nothing will make the difference. We old chaps will buy the album and enjoy her fluffy nasal voice and she will be 50 in may and will giggle in some concerts. 

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

In what universe is this "great"? As is usual with Kilo fans, hypocrisy runs wild. If this was gaga it would be slated simply because it's gaga. Because this nasal little cunt has cultivated an image of being inoffensive and 'nice', she gets away with being so utterly mediocre.

_find inspiration in my latest collection_

14c5bf45f3dff2dec81853b750738d69.jpg

3 minutes ago, alen said:

_find inspiration in my latest collection_

14c5bf45f3dff2dec81853b750738d69.jpg

If only! :wow:

I so want Kylie to do something with Rupaul. He's such a big fan of hers! And she's the most drag- queenesque diva right now! 

24 minutes ago, Kim said:

In what universe is this "great"? As is usual with Kilo fans, hypocrisy runs wild. If this was gaga it would be slated simply because it's gaga. Because this nasal little cunt has cultivated an image of being inoffensive and 'nice', she gets away with being so utterly mediocre.

Meh, not even you can't compare Kylie's to Gaga's images.

Don't let hate blind you. 

Wow, there's more and more people talking about the album leakage! Horrible 

Kylie Minogue's new album, Golden, has sprung a leak.

The pop star couldn't keep her new single under wraps.

Last week, news surfaced that Kylie's forthcoming album would be named Golden, and that its lead single, "Dancing" would debut some time in January.

The singer quickly confirmed the rumors that she was indeed releasing a new record in the spring, but remained tight lipped about everything else. Unfortunately, music pirates have targeted her new tunes – similarly to Madonna's Rebel Heart fiasco. Not only has "Dancing" hit the Internet, but word on the street is that the rest of the album will soon follow suit.

I can't point you in the direction of "Dancing," but I may or may not have had a listen. It's an airy mid-tempo about wanting to go out and, well... dance.

"No one wants to stay at home / nobody wants to be alone / when you come knocking I'll be at your door," Kylie sings over a sugary guitar melody. Her vocals soar in the chorus. "When I go out I wanna go out dancing," she croons. The production is warbly and electric.

This is the rumored tracklist floating around:

Dancing
Lost Without You
Stay Golden
If I Close My Eyes
Live A Little
Radio On
Raining Glitter
Repair
Sincerely Yours
Stop Me From Falling
Where The Love Is At
Music’s Too Sad Without You

Why do our fav pop girls always get the short end of the stick?

*IF* Golden is about to leak in full, Kylie should act quick and officially release "Dancing" ASAP - preferably before Friday - and consider moving up the album release date. In 2018, leaks will obliterate an album rollout. Ugh, this is just unfair.

UPDATE: "Dancing" will officially be out on Friday. "#Lovers, the countdown begins...," Kylie wrote on social media. "#Dancing, the first single from my new album #Golden is released this Friday!  When I go out, I wanna go out #DANCING!"

In the clip, Kylie explains this is still "very much a Kylie record.”

“I promised my fans that I would be putting my heart and soul into this record," she said, "and I stayed true to my word. I was able to do that, which was challenging and fun and rewarding. And it’s ended up with a ––– different direction for sure, but, essentially, I’d still say it’s very much a Kylie record.”

her voice is atrocious, sorry

nail on a chalkboard

Kylie loves to share her threads with others so is happy to briefly share with Australia's real national treasure Olivia Newton John. Since Kylie is going for a "country" sort of sound/beat whatever,  who better to share it with than Olivia. 

Olivia is the original Australian girl to do country music. She first conquered America as a country singer before then becoming a pop superstar and starring in Grease. She has joked on stage that American country fans really thought she was from Nashville when she had a hit with " Please Mr please "  even though she had an Australian accent :lol: 

Forget the daggy performance, Olivia has the pure voice of an angel. 

Now, we can go back to Kilo ! 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Meh, not even you can't compare Kylie's to Gaga's images.

Don't let hate blind you. 

Don't let the kylie obsession blind you!

If that was a gaga image it would be "omg look at that bird's nest hair, midget drag queen ripping off Dolly Parton, Photoshop city!!!" whaa whaa.

And as for trying to get press for her album by going the 'Rebel Heart Leak' route and copying Madonna for the 234,978 time? Even YOU must see it's all a ruse for publicity. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Livvie is everything Kilo will never be. Classy, talented and famous worldwide as Australia's best known female singer. Doesn't use her illness as a talking point, actually has a real life outwith 'showbiz' and doesn't sing through her nose! :wow:

Just now, Kim said:

Livvie is everything Kilo will never be. Classy, talented and famous worldwide as Australia's best known female singer. Doesn't use her illness as a talking point, actually has a real life outwith 'showbiz' and doesn't sing through her nose! :wow:

Yes !   Olivia is everything

Raining Glitter. 

:wacko:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: