MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

I see Kylie Sparkly Tiara couldn't wait to post more rot when he heard about Madonna in London...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comments/p/comment/link/274463473

"Obviously running scared having heard Kylie's ground breaking new single, Dancing which is a sure fire number one and will be followed by her new album and world tour which yet again, will raise the bar! Forget it Madge, you just can't compete against the ultimate queen. Way to go Kylie!"

:lmao:

What planet is this shit stain on? 

1 hour ago, Crux said:

image.png

Looks like shes on the fucking squatty potty :lmao:

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

:dead:

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

I see Kylie Sparkly Tiara couldn't wait to post more rot when he heard about Madonna in London...

"Obviously running scared having heard Kylie's ground breaking new single, Dancing which is a sure fire number one and will be followed by her new album and world tour which yet again, will raise the bar! Forget it Madge, you just can't compete against the ultimate queen. Way to go Kylie!"

:lol:

I always thought he's Kim being a troll. 

"Way to go", hahahahahaha

@Jazzy Jan, remember that Australian place where all Neighbour characters that were scrapped went? How was the name? 

Her album covers have always been tragic, but hopefully it's an improvement over KMO. 

More songs like Skirt, Timebomb or Right Here, Right Now please.

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

@Jazzy Jan, remember that Australian place where all Neighbour characters that were scrapped went? How was the name? 

Queensland !  State in Australia where Scott and Charlene went to. Neighbours is filmed in Melbourne. 

1 hour ago, nightcutter said:

What an awful pose! 

28 minutes ago, Stephen said:

:lol: she is sitting like a drunk bogan after having a big night out. 

16 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Er, don't bring my fucking name into it. I've said before that not only is that person probably not a kylie fan, it's also about as funny as ball cancer.

I'm not the one who reports everything this person says in here and I've more to do with my time than sit on the Daily Mail website (that I wouldn't wipe my arse on much less read) pretending to be a kylie fan.

Don't transfer your bizarre, juvenile and borderline creepy love for a pop star onto the personalities of other people.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I don't care if the pose is good or bad or whatever, I only know that I would love to have that room. I have a wooden room at home (I live in an attic and the previous owner closed a bit of the terasse and made a wooden room) and I would love to have that coach and that lamp and to enjoy the afternoon sun there. 

Yeah, the pose is weird, but I like the vibe. And the font.

1 hour ago, Crux said:

This reads like satire. It can't be serious.

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Er, don't bring my fucking name into it. I've said before that not only is that person probably not a kylie fan, it's also about as funny as ball cancer.

I'm not the one who reports everything this person says in here and I've more to do with my time than sit on the Daily Mail website (that I wouldn't wipe my arse on much less read) pretending to be a kylie fan.

Don't transfer your bizarre, juvenile and borderline creepy love for a pop star onto the personalities of other people.

Juvenile is bad?  As Madonna predicted in TITBMP, before I know I'm feeling old. Juvenile in Spanish means young. 

I love she put her heart and soul into this new record. its not very common to see that :p

and about that cover, just NO. Her best cover was for Light years imo

Heard the full version. Her vocals are atrocious. The so called country style does not suit her at all. 

Oh no. Oh dear. It’s a bit of a bad Dolly Parton impression from the vocals down to the outfit mixed with heterosexual edm circa 2013, isn’t it?

Is this meant for a Disney movie soundtrack?

I like it ❤️

I like it too but her voice is nasally. 

8 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

I like it too but her voice is nasally. 

She totally sings through her nose !  

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She totally sings through her nose !  

Yeah just dampens the song sadly 

The song grows in me so much.  Simply love it.  :love:

I’m really enjoying the HQ version of Dancing. It’s simple, breezy, and fun. Great driving song. 

I’m hoping the entire album isn’t like this tho. I don’t mind a little twang but a whole record would be too much. 

And I’ll say that this probably what Gaga meant to do with her wretched Joanne album.