MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

33 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Impossible Princess is also a compelling album. I like X and Aphrodite well enough. 

Only the singles stood out to me. Too Far in particular is one of her best tracks.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

And what do we think Kilo's contribution to "writing" is? Using her Speak & Spell that she carries everywhere (she can't work a phone afterall) to find words that rhyme?

"It's raining glitter, my fans take it up the sh*tter" :angel:

:rotfl:

1 hour ago, Kim said:

And what do we think Kilo's contribution to "writing" is? Using her Speak & Spell that she carries everywhere (she can't work a phone afterall) to find words that rhyme?

:lmao::lmao:

2 hours ago, Kim said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

4 hours ago, Marco said:

Only the singles stood out to me. Too Far in particular is one of her best tracks.

Ha. I think the first two singles are the weakest songs on the album.

10 hours ago, Kim said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahqahahahahqhbqhqqhaaaaqahqahhahahaahhahhahahahaha

@Kim Chris Evans will be playing her new single at 8.15 today so remember to tune in:lmao:

ooooooh, what a big premiere (after it leaked days ago). It feels like 2002 again :lol:

Well, I like the images a lot, she really looks great in those Paris pics and the official pictures from Golden are so great, love the glittery sparkly colourful Dolly idea. It's different from what Madonna and Kylie herself did in 2000 and 1998 regarding the cowboy theme. This is more Dollyland and I find it so appealing! 

I hope the video is as colourful and gives me good vibes. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

ooooooh, what a big premiere (after it leaked days ago). It feels like 2002 again :lol:

Well, I like the images a lot, she really looks great in those Paris pics and the official pictures from Golden are so great, love the glittery sparkly colourful Dolly idea. It's different from what Madonna and Kylie herself did in 2000 and 1998 regarding the cowboy theme. This is more Dollyland and I find it so appealing! 

I hope the video is as colourful and gives me good vibes. 

I imagine she will be on a treadmill in front of a screen with desert images and cowboys and the dancers will join her for the last chorus to do some choreography. Maybe she will ride a mechanical bull and play with sand too.

15 hours ago, Kim said:

:lmao::rotfl:

37 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

I imagine she will be on a treadmill in front of a screen with desert images and cowboys and the dancers will join her for the last chorus to do some choreography. Maybe she will ride a mechanical bull and play with sand too.

:lmao:  She has been saying in interviews that the song is about death.  How she wants to die by going out dancing.  Maybe she will have the grim reaper doing line dancing with her and they will ride off into the sunset on a horse. 

Nope, it will be very different and really beautiful. In fact the video will be quite revolutionary, because it will be the very first video ever that will make people be happy, that will open hearts and will bring the reign of EMPATHY after the dictature of PSICOPATHY. 

:lmao: Fucking awful.

Is that the cover????? :wow:

Love the pic, the light, the warmth. THE SHEER BEAUTY. 

Oh, i like even more the furniture. Am I too gay? 

Oh, she's releasing multiple formats to milk her few fans!!!!! 

Kylie | Golden (06.04.18)

Cassette
Standard CD
Deluxe CD
Vinyl
Clear Vinyl
Picture Disc Vinyl
Super Deluxe (CD + Vinyl + Hardcover Book)

Cassette? Is this 1986 or something? :wacko:

She's very happy to know that I love the cover 

Bild könnte enthalten: 1 Person, sitzt, Schlafzimmer und Innenbereich

27 minutes ago, Crux said:

image.png

What an awful pose! 

35 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

What an awful pose! 

Totally unflattering. She looks like she'd just finished milking goats, tbh.

Lord knows why her mouth is open and she's spreading her legs. (As if the gays are interested in seeing her cooch or fantasizing about shoving their cocks down her throat). :wacko:

I love the album cover! Not so disco dolly 😀

I like it :thumbsup::thumbsup: two thumbs up. 

I don't care if the pose is good or bad or whatever, I only know that I would love to have that room. I have a wooden room at home (I live in an attic and the previous owner closed a bit of the terasse and made a wooden room) and I would love to have that coach and that lamp and to enjoy the afternoon sun there. 

I love it. I like the simplicity of it. Nothing could be worse than those smashed lips up against the glass on KMO. Now THAT was a dreadful album cover. I didn't really care for Aphrodite either to be honest. She looked like an Olsen twin on it. 

But this one is great. She looks great. And I'm excited for it. 

Great cover! Can't wait!