MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

9 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

MeakMaker, that was 15 years ago or so that Kylie had breast cancer. . Her high forehead has nothing to do with her cancer at all. You are misinterpreting what people are laughing about and wrongly thinking the worst  - nothing whatsoever to do with cancer.  Simply laughing at her hair.  

Isnt it because of all the botox???

17 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

MeakMaker, that was 15 years ago or so that Kylie had breast cancer. . Her high forehead has nothing to do with her cancer at all. You are misinterpreting what people are laughing about and wrongly thinking the worst  - nothing whatsoever to do with cancer.  Simply laughing at her hair.  

He knows that, he's just one of those insufferable people that goes around looking for something to be offended by. It would take a special kind of dumb to confuse a side effect of cancer treatment with the disease itself which does not cause hairloss.

Anyway, word on the street is that Kilo is up for a role in a big new Hollywood blockbuster!!! The remake of a classic and well loved film...

coneheads.jpg

58 minutes ago, Kim said:

He knows that, he's just one of those insufferable people that goes around looking for something to be offended by. It would take a special kind of dumb to confuse a side effect of cancer treatment with the disease itself which does not cause hairloss.

Anyway, word on the street is that Kilo is up for a role in a big new Hollywood blockbuster!!! The remake of a classic and well loved film...

coneheads.jpg

That Coneheads picture  :lmao: 

OMG.....come here after a while only to see some hilarious stuff.   It's all just humor/joking.  Not that serious.  If you can't laugh at yourself and/or others, then you're taking life way too serious.  Me and my siblings would put ugly wigs on my mother when she was going through chemo.  Did we cry/bitch....NO.  Did she....NO!!!  Did we laugh at her and the cancer that eventually killed her...YES!!!  Why not?  Play the victim card and you become the victim.  

Back to lmnop....why doesn't she just wear bangs?  That forehead goes on for days!!!!

I completely forgot about her cancer. I hope she lives a healthy and cancer free life.

Shame that cancer was mentioned and brought into this thread. Nobody was laughing at her  having cancer 15 years ago.  Was not even part of the conversation. 

Back to fun and talking of budgies, mangoes and nasal voices !  

What was this about?

8 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Don’t understand why there’s so much laughing and redicule around this woman hairline. Didn’t she have to go through chemotherapy for her cancer treatment? I don’t want to be a Debbie downer here but some jokes are quite sick. I get that some people dislike her and don’t find her particularly inspiring (me included by the way) but to get so low takes some new level of bitchiness. 

It has nothing to do with cancer.  Cosmetic surgery and botox leave GIGANTIC foreheads. 

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

What was this about?

Tour.  

Let's see if she's able to get any European date. 

Will German promoters be fighting to book her?? :chuckle:

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Shame that cancer was mentioned and brought into this thread. Nobody was laughing at her  having cancer 15 years ago.  Was not even part of the conversation. 

Back to fun and talking of budgies, mangoes and nasal voices !  

Why is it a shame though? I’m not saying you guys intentionally were taking the piss out of her for having cancer. But it’s a fact that people lose hair during chemotherapy. I wasn’t trying to spoil your so called fun. I was trying to make sense of her hairline talk because seemed like everybody was having a laugh without even considering that maybe she has no hair in the front because of those cancer treatments. And yes even if it was 15 years ago chemotherapy can leave permanent side effects. This is the only Kylie Minogue thread after all I couldn’t open a new one to talk about it. Of course people get pissed off because they feel they have been called out but all I was saying is that some people would have found that level of bitching really low. I’m sorry if you can’t see where I was coming from. And I wasn’t taking any dig at anyone in particular to be honest. It was just the direction of that particular “conversation” I didn’t like and I felt I had to say something. 

36 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It has nothing to do with cancer.  Cosmetic surgery and botox leave GIGANTIC foreheads. 

And how do you know for a fact? Did you treat Kylie Minogue yourself? You actually believe cancer treatments don’t leave any sort side effects? Have you ever known anyone going through chemotherapy? Have you gone through it yourself?  What makes you so sure that cancer treatments don’t leave you with a permanent hair loss? 

28 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Why is it a shame though? I’m not saying you guys intentionally were taking the piss out of her for having cancer. But it’s a fact that people lose hair during chemotherapy. I wasn’t trying to spoil your so called fun. I was trying to make sense of her hairline talk because seemed like everybody was having a laugh without even considering that maybe she has no hair in the front because of those cancer treatments. And yes even if it was 15 years ago chemotherapy can leave permanent side effects. This is the only Kylie Minogue thread after all I couldn’t open a new one to talk about it. Of course people get pissed off because they feel they have been called out but all I was saying is that some people would have found that level of bitching really low. I’m sorry if you can’t see where I was coming from. And I wasn’t taking any dig at anyone in particular to be honest. It was just the direction of that particular “conversation” I didn’t like and I felt I had to say something. 

Don't be ridiculous.  I would never make fun of anyone with cancer. My mother died young after suffering dreadfully from cancer,, my grandmother died young from breast cancer. I took unplanned leave from work to care For My Dad a few years ago when he was dying of cancer. 

The people that contribute to this thread and laughed at a joke about Botox are all friends of mine who were very sympathetic and supportive to me when my Dad was dying. I know that none of them were making fun of cancer or being low.  To say that caring people like the ones in this thread are pissed off for being caught out is completely wrong. 

It is a shame you brought up cancer because now a light hearted princess thread has been hijacked by a crazy idea that has no merit.  

43 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

And how do you know for a fact? Did you treat Kylie Minogue yourself? You actually believe cancer treatments don’t leave any sort side effects? Have you ever known anyone going through chemotherapy? Have you gone through it yourself?  What makes you so sure that cancer treatments don’t leave you with a permanent hair loss? 

Because she had the gigantic forehead BEFORE.  Just like Nicole Kidman. 

2004 pic 

109180218.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Don't be ridiculous.  I would never make fun of anyone with cancer. My mother died young after suffering dreadfully from cancer,, my grandmother died young from breast cancer. I took unplanned leave from work to care For My Dad a few years ago when he was dying of cancer. 

The people that contribute to this thread and laughed at a joke about Botox are all friends of mine who were very sympathetic and supportive to me when my Dad was dying. I know that none of them were making fun of cancer or being low.  To say that caring people like the ones in this thread are pissed off for being caught out is completely wrong. 

It is a shame you brought up cancer because now a light hearted princess thread has been hijacked by a crazy idea that has no merit.  

Agree.  

Let's laugh at Conhead Minogue and forget this derranging.  

Does derranging exist?  

Will Kylie sell tickets?  

Is she selling the tickets before the album release to avoid the backlash flop? 

Will she surprise us all with a monster hit as second single? 

Is she as mentally challenge as she seems in interviews or a completely cunning bitch??????? 

30 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thank you Jan. my heart goes out to you and others who have suffered loss too @todsmod  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

:inlove:

Kylie announced UK dates, just heard on radio 

2 dates at O2

48042DBF-040B-4CA4-9A35-5AF9E20BBC19.jpeg

oh I should plan my London visit for september then

Poor girl, her tour will be that and maybe a couple of dates in Melbourne :( 

The good thing about this is that today I will have great news no matter what. My hubbie has a job interview. If he gets the job, we will celebrate. If he doesnt', we will buy tickets for the O2 concert and will visit a friend in London. 

Life is sweet when you make lemonade. 

That’s it, 

no other tour dates in Europe or Australia?

36 minutes ago, spotlight said:

That’s it, 

no other tour dates in Europe or Australia?

With this megaflop?

I expect they will wait until the album release and second single to see if anybody at all is interested in her in other countries. But with this ABSURD AND USELESS promo campaing by BMG I sincerely doubt it. 

I never thought I would miss the Kiss Me Once era :lmao:

Kylie must be fuming!!!!! Beware, because if she's normaly a bitch, you can imagine how she's feeling now!!!!!!

Resultado de imagen de giggling angry gif

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

With this megaflop?

I expect they will wait until the album release and second single to see if anybody at all is interested in her in other countries. But with this ABSURD AND USELESS promo campaing by BMG I sincerely doubt it. 

I never thought I would miss the Kiss Me Once era :lmao:

Kylie must be fuming!!!!! Beware, because if she's normaly a bitch, you can imagine how she's feeling now!!!!!!

Resultado de imagen de giggling angry gif

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: