Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Speaking of Olivia, how is she? Did she beat her second cancer?

Yes.  She was looking happy and relaxed at the Say G'day Gala dinner ball they do every year in the USA a months or so back.  Such a beautiful woman 

Image result for olivia newton john say gday images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Kim, Kylie performed with that stupid Bee Gees cover in France last time she re-issued that mess of the Christmas album. She performed in Italy, in Spain, and of course UK. She can very easily get a performance wherever she wants. 

Let's get real.

You're not getting it. WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT? FOR THE FLIGHTS, FOR THE BAND, FOR THE HOTEL? etc etc etc

Obviously Parlophone or whoever she was with for that Xmas album allocated some money for promo and they used it for those performances. You're assuming that BMG are gonna use the same resources, or that they'll be willing to. I imagine they'll do the same with Kylie as they did with Blondie last year. A bit of promo for the album then a small tour. 

They will have looked at Kilos not very stellar numbers over the last few years and made a judgement call on her advance (if any), marketing numbers, video cost (about 100 quid by the looks of it) etc - basically all the things I said in the previous message.

Also, a quick look at Wikipedia shows that the singles she was promoting for the Xmas album literally did not chart anywhere. None of those songs even got into the UK Top 100, and that was with an X Factor performance. And the album sales were mediocre. SO there comes a time when they are not going to keep giving her the same amount of promo if they're not getting a return on their investment and TV shows are not going to keep booking someone who does not meet their demographic, who is getting older, who's not selling albums anymore. The BBC for example passed on showing her Xmas concert a couple of years ago and it went to some obscure satellite channel instead. Yet a year or two before they probably would have shown it. Things change.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delta is another giant! 

I couldn't care less about Delta but my best friend LOVES her! So I have listened to so many cheesy songs from her :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes.  She was looking happy and relaxed at the Say G'day Gala dinner ball they do every year in the USA a months or so back.  Such a beautiful woman 

Image result for olivia newton john say gday images

Beautiful from the inside out! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kim said:

You're not getting it. WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT? FOR THE FLIGHTS, FOR THE BAND, FOR THE HOTEL? etc etc etc

Obviously Parlophone or whoever she was with for that Xmas album allocated some money for promo and they used it for those performances. You're assuming that BMG are gonna use the same resources, or that they'll be willing to. I imagine they'll do the same with Kylie as they did with Blondie last year. A bit of promo for the album then a small tour. 

They will have looked at Kilos not very stellar numbers over the last few years and made a judgement call on her advance (if any), marketing numbers, video cost (about 100 quid by the looks of it) etc - basically all the things I said in the previous message.

Also, a quick look at Wikipedia shows that the singles she was promoting for the Xmas album literally did not chart anywhere. None of those songs even got into the UK Top 100, and that was with an X Factor performance. And the album sales were mediocre. SO there comes a time when they are not going to keep giving her the same amount of promo if they're not getting a return on their investment and TV shows are not going to keep booking someone who does not meet their demographic, who is getting older, who's not selling albums anymore. The BBC for example passed on showing her Xmas concert a couple of years ago and it went to some obscure satellite channel instead. Yet a year or two before they probably would have shown it. Things change.

 

 

Again, 30.000 euro for a performance in a prime time show is peanuts for a record company. That's what you have top pay for a little advertisement in a regional newspaper, imagine prime time! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways...I need the Kilo de Mango album. Mancing just came and went. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes.  She was looking happy and relaxed at the Say G'day Gala dinner ball they do every year in the USA a months or so back.  Such a beautiful woman 

Image result for olivia newton john say gday images

Good news! She is so nice and classy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Anyways...I need the Kilo de Mango album. Mancing just came and went. 

It didn't even came! 

Anybody who doesn't follow her instagram has no idea that the single is out :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Delta is another giant! 

 

:lol:  Have you seen Kylie in person ?   She is so tiny.   She would not be 5 foot.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It didn't even came! 

Anybody who doesn't follow her instagram has no idea that the single is out :lmao:

 

:lmao: the power of Kilo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Again, 30.000 euro for a performance in a prime time show is peanuts for a record company. That's what you have top pay for a little advertisement in a regional newspaper, imagine prime time! 

Look, you're talking about a woman who has to take on corporate and private gigs to make a buck. Her record contract is probably around the 500k mark (being generous), so if you think they are gonna fork out 30k (and if you think that the costs incurred are only 30k!) for a tv performance in some country where she doesn't even sell any records anymore, you're crazy.

They've booked her onto cheapo The Voice UK and they've booked her a few club nights and they'll probably get her onto Graham Norton or something. What more do you want?

I don't think you get how BAD it is that her comeback single has only charted in 4 countries worldwide. Even without promo, one is expected to at least have some sort of core fanbase, no? What a flop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karby, I really don't think Kilo is going to get any extra, big promo.  She might get a feature on the Lotto show on Saturday night but that will be it.  Oh and maybe Graham Norton show.

I'm sorry babe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2018 at 4:03 PM, Kim said:

Well it was Madonna's choice not to promote MDNA, Kilo has no say in the matter.

Do you think promo comes for free? Why would BMG pour money down the drain on some middle aged nostalgia act? When's the last time she had a hit? They will give her a small amount of promo for her flop album and that's it. If that flops badly, she'll get dropped again. I seem to remember her being on X Factor a few years back and it did absolutely zero for the song she was promoting. People just aren't interested.

Well Kilo was the reason The Voice got dropped from the BBC (ratings plummeted during her run) so ITV must really be desperate to hire her saggy arse again!

:lmao:  I wonder how much money ITV are prepared to squander on the giggling pixie.

Wasn't her original fee 2.5 million?...how I laughed when she only got £500,000 :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Anyways...I need the Kilo de Mango album. Mancing just came and went. 

:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only we got something as wonderful as this, isn't it @Jazzy Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crux said:

Kylie Minogue sparks outrage as she charges £965 for a meet and greet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5394517/Kylie-Minogue-charges-fans-965-meet-greet.html

:lmao:

Look at the tweets. The little fans she had are all deserting her like rats on a sinking ship.  "Way to go, Kylie" :rotfl:

 

 

 

Talk about prostitution. Wrong ! Thank god, M never did that. :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:megamanson::megamanson::megamanson:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, runa said:

Talk about prostitution. Wrong ! Thank god, M never did that. :confused:

:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, runa said:

Talk about prostitution. Wrong ! Thank god, M never did that. :confused:

:thumbsup: Madonna is way above that. She wouldn't do something so tacky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The comments are brutal :lol:

 

“She will always be the council estate madonna”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

The comments are brutal :lol:

“She will always be the council estate madonna”

 

:lol:

Did you read these....

 

"Does the £965 include full sex"?

"Well she does have those Botox bills to pay!"

"Does that include a bunk up ? shameless creature, a has been if ever there was one"

"She's going broke. All her money spent on the upkeep of toy boys"

"For that kind of money I'd expect to meet someone with a personality."

"I wouldn't pay a penny...in fact, she would have to pay ME"

"I saw her live about 15 years ago ... NEVER AGAIN ... she was awful."

"For that sort of money I'd be wanting her to redecorate my house and sing while she's doing it!"

"Wait a couple of years and you'll be able to meet her for nothing on Tinder" :lmao:

:dead::dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×