MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

Kylie's Hand on your heart isnpired MGMT's new song "Me and Michael"

Queen Kylie inspiring the indie bands!

41 minutes ago, JR! said:

I'm sure she inspired North Korea too to walk together with South Korea in the opening ceremony of the winter games :inlove:

So Kylie is gonna promote her country-pop album at one of the craziest techno clubs in the world, Berghain, in Berlin. That doesn’t make sense at all.

Maybe the rest of the album is more crazy techno than country pop :nocomment: #ifonly

If true, Berghain disappoints me now :wacko:

19 hours ago, DagIN said:

So Kylie is gonna promote her country-pop album at one of the craziest techno clubs in the world, Berghain, in Berlin. That doesn’t make sense at all.

Absolutely nothing about this release makes sense. This has to be the most low-profile, lazy and absurd release from Kylie. Really, either they have some kind of plan, or she simply doesn't give a damn anymore or I don't know. 

Kilo out in London 

Making moves: Kylie cut a stylish figure as she headed to her car to run some errands in the capital  Ready to go: Kylie was covered up from the freezing weather with a furry cream coat as she headed into the capital

Oh dear...

couldnt she have her pants hemmed?

21 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Kilo out in London 

Making moves: Kylie cut a stylish figure as she headed to her car to run some errands in the capital  Ready to go: Kylie was covered up from the freezing weather with a furry cream coat as she headed into the capital

Patsy, patsy stone.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

jesus, that style ???

those pants and shoes....just horrbile...

cant imagine what Jo Rivers would say to it

yesterday, I had the pleasure to watch on turkish TV San Andreas with Kilo and her magical stuning performance....

I was so laughing out loud, my parents didnt know why....Just wanted to share my last evenings hot experience with you guys :inlove:

19 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Kilo out in London 

yikes

22 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Kilo out in London 

Making moves: Kylie cut a stylish figure as she headed to her car to run some errands in the capital  

She really is most unattractive. When she doesn't have that perpetual fake smile plastered across her mug, the bottom part of her face collapses into a saggy mess. She's trying to hide it here by pouting. I've also noticed that one side of her face seems to be collapsing, while the other side with the wonky eyebrow gets higher. This is what happens when you get facelifts etc so early in life, they start to fail after a while. I dread to think what it'll look like 10 years from now :sassy:

46 minutes ago, Kim said:

She really is most unattractive. When she doesn't have that perpetual fake smile plastered across her mug, the bottom part of her face collapses into a saggy mess. She's trying to hide it here by pouting. I've also noticed that one side of her face seems to be collapsing, while the other side with the wonky eyebrow gets higher. This is what happens when you get facelifts etc so early in life, they start to fail after a while. I dread to think what it'll look like 10 years from now :sassy:

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Janet Roach from " The real Housewives of Melbourne "  -  says that everyone tells her she looks like Kylie Minogue's grandmother :lmao:  

Image result for janet from melbourne housewives gifs

Also did anyone see the great Australian movie from years back "Lantana"  or watch Seachange by any chance ?   Kerry Armstrong starred in both and won the Australian Film award for Lantana beating out Nicole Kidman.   She says that Nicole's people were furious and Nicole went home early. :lol:  Her comments about Kylo and Nicole from an old interview back in 2004 are being brought up again because she is in that Celebrity Jungle show.   

In a 2004 chat with the Sunday Mail, the SeaChange actress expressed her views on the pair.

"I truly believe with acting and singing those two have done more damage than anyone I've ever seen," Kerry fumed.

"I really do believe there is a correlation with the despair we're feeling and the fact Kylie Minogue cannot sing?" she mused.

Kerry continued, "Why has she become a national icon? For achieving something that was beyond her ability."

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

I was attacked by a nasal botoxed dwarf as a child. Never got over it :cries:

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Janet Roach from " The real Housewives of Melbourne "  -  says that everyone tells her she looks like Kylie Minogue's grandmother :lmao:  

Image result for janet from melbourne housewives gifs

Doesn't look like Kylie's granny at all.

Looks like KYLIE.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

In a 2004 chat with the Sunday Mail, the SeaChange actress expressed her views on the pair.

"I truly believe with acting and singing those two have done more damage than anyone I've ever seen," Kerry fumed.

"I really do believe there is a correlation with the despair we're feeling and the fact Kylie Minogue cannot sing?" she mused.

Kerry continued, "Why has she become a national icon? For achieving something that was beyond her ability."

Kerry Whoever needs to shut up about Dame Nicole, but she's right about Kilo - Australia's worst export since Crocodile Dundee.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

I was attacked by a nasal botoxed dwarf as a child. Never got over it :cries:

Doesn't look like Kylie's granny at all.

Looks like KYLIE.

Kerry Whoever needs to shut up about Dame Nicole, but she's right about Kilo - Australia's worst export since Crocodile Dundee.

:lmao: at the nasal botoxed dwarf. 

Yes, I love Nicole too.  She was even great as an unknown in Australian mini series like Bangkok Hilton and movies like  Dead Calm.  

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Kilo out in London 

My God she looks like someone's frumpy Nana. The poor guy walking towards her can pass for a grandson.

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Also did anyone see the great Australian movie from years back "Lantana"  or watch Seachange by any chance ?   Kerry Armstrong starred in both and won the Australian Film award for Lantana beating out Nicole Kidman.   She says that Nicole's people were furious and Nicole went home early. :lol:  Her comments about Kylo and Nicole from an old interview back in 2004 are being brought up again because she is in that Celebrity Jungle show.   

Did she eat a bowl of sour grapes before that interview?

What ‘damage’ has Nicole done for instance???

4 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

Did she eat a bowl of sour grapes before that interview?

What ‘damage’ has Nicole done for instance???

Nicole got acting work instead of her so she’s bitter. Nicole damaged her ego.

On 9.2.2018 at 9:39 PM, JR! said:

It reminds me much of Never Be The Same by Breakfast Club.

It seems Kylie used similar synths & drums two years later.