MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

Girls we have a new choreo!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

@Jazzy Jan

Have you seen this?

Someone on digital spy mentioned this blog earlier, and I've just had a glance at it. It looks like it's being run by the same nutter we were talking about.

http://madonnaisacopypaste.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/kylie-minogue-real-queen-isnt-inspired.html

The comparissons are so ridiculous.

:lmao:

The Put Yourself In My Place vs. Bedtime Stories!!! hahahaha

kylie3.png

:rotfl:

But let's face it, if these other had been done by Gaga... Well, some people here would have EXPLODED

Kylie5.jpg

Kylie3.jpg

Kylie2.jpg

Kylie13.jpg

But I think it is normal if Madonna took a bit of inspirantion of Kylie for like... 5 minutes? Meanwhile, Kylie has inspired or directly COPIED AND RIPPED OFF Madonna for years and years and years. And she herself has admited it. 

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

kylie3.png

Oooh I love that song :D

Does she still perform that?

My friend is interviewing her in London this week.

Well it's not as if Kilo thought of those ideas herself.  

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

kylie3.png

But Kylie copied from Barbarella and Madonna copied from a Russian film (something pomegranates?) And they were both upfront about it!

Ugh. These psycho stans are the worst

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

His neighbours must hate him. 

8 hours ago, Crux said:

@Jazzy Jan

Have you seen this?

Someone on digital spy mentioned this blog earlier, and I've just had a glance at it. It looks like it's being run by the same nutter we were talking about.

http://madonnaisacopypaste.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/kylie-minogue-real-queen-isnt-inspired.html

The comparisons are so ridiculous.

Crux, it is run by that idiot with help from other haters like Super Amanda.  They are so idiotic and wrong.  Every example they list can be debunked in seconds.  Pathetic people. 

8 hours ago, karbatal said:

Karbatal,  God love him.   He reminds me of myself when I was 11 dancing around in my room to different music !   I never would have wanted to film it though. He really loves seeing himself dance and mime along to Kilo.   What about the Vogue and robot moves :lol:

1 hour ago, nightcutter said:

His neighbours must hate him. 

:lmao: They are probably putting their house on the market as we speak. 

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

But Kylie copied from Barbarella and Madonna copied from a Russian film (something pomegranates?) And they were both upfront about it!

Ugh. These psycho stans are the worst

The Color of Pomegranates. Also films by Tarkovsky. Lots of cinematic influences, which isn't surprising since Mark Romanek directed. 

20 hours ago, Crux said:

@Jazzy Jan

Have you seen this?

The comparisons are so ridiculous.

OMG the shame !! :dead:

30 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Dancing exploding from no74 to no29 on the UK Airplay Chart

http://ukairplaychart.com/uk/

We love a radio hit! :wow:

And that airplay resulted in the song dropping out of the Top 100 in the space of a week!?  :shock: Well so much for THAT excuse. This really is a  bona fide FLOP of epic proportions!

23 hours ago, karbatal said:

You go Karbs! I admire your lack of self-consciousness!

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

And that airplay resulted in the song dropping out of the Top 100 in the space of a week!?  :shock: Well so much for THAT excuse. This really is a  bona fide FLOP of epic proportions!

I wish I was that handsome as that queen, but I lost all my looks

Resultado de imagen de old gay fan

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I wish I was that handsome as that queen, but I lost all my looks

Resultado de imagen de old gay fan

...by day...

johnny.jpg

...by night...

@Kim.  please do a review of Kilo's video clip !  If you can manage to get through it :lol:

Yes, I think we've all been waiting for @Kim's scathing review. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Kim.  please do a review of Kilo's video clip !  If you can manage to get through it :lol:

+1

Huns, I'd rather stick a red hot poker up my arse than actually watch Baby Jane's latest shit vid (me and the rest of the world, apparently!)

28 minutes ago, Kim said:

Huns, I'd rather stick a red hot poker up my arse than actually watch Baby Jane's latest shit vid (me and the rest of the world, apparently!)

:lol: 

Well, have a laugh at Kylie's latest attempts at describing her "writing"  songs.  Do people actually believe that she is the brains behind her image.  Even her description of going to Nashville to storm for ideas is hilarious.  Have to laugh at her "  Sure ! Followed by What do you mean ? "  when she was asked for a country inspiration element.  

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What led you to channel country music at this point in your career?
KYLIE MINOGUE: I always like to do something a little different, but the country suggestion came from my A&R guy. I’ve just been reunited with him because of my new label [BMG]. I worked with him for 10 years when I was at Parlophone. We did “Can’t Get You Out of My Head” and “Spinning Around” — all the good years were us working together. I’ll try just about anything, so when he said, “Think of a country inspiration element,” I said,”Sure!” Followed by: “What do you mean? A sample? A cover?” I didn’t get it. He couldn’t really express so it, so I just went in and carried on recording and synth-pop dance songs that were more like what people would expect from me, I suppose. Then I went to Nashville in July, and it all started to make sense. We managed to find this country inspiration but bring it back into my world. It was super fun. It felt like it took an eternity to get there. You go through so much experimentation to get to a point where you go, “Okay, this is the foundation, we’re going to build on this.” Once we had those foundations after my two weeks in Nashville, everything I did when I got back to London was colored by that.

:blink:

2 hours ago, Kim said:

From what I remember, it reminded me of Hector. 

I still think it's a great radio pop song and shits all over toilets recent output!

13 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol: 

Well, have a laugh at Kylie's latest attempts at describing her "writing"  songs.  Do people actually believe that she is the brains behind her image.  Even her description of going to Nashville to storm for ideas is hilarious.  Have to laugh at her "  Sure ! Followed by What do you mean ? "  when she was asked for a country inspiration element.  

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What led you to channel country music at this point in your career?
KYLIE MINOGUE: I always like to do something a little different, but the country suggestion came from my A&R guy. I’ve just been reunited with him because of my new label [BMG]. I worked with him for 10 years when I was at Parlophone. We did “Can’t Get You Out of My Head” and “Spinning Around” — all the good years were us working together. I’ll try just about anything, so when he said, “Think of a country inspiration element,” I said,”Sure!” Followed by: “What do you mean? A sample? A cover?” I didn’t get it. He couldn’t really express so it, so I just went in and carried on recording and synth-pop dance songs that were more like what people would expect from me, I suppose. Then I went to Nashville in July, and it all started to make sense. We managed to find this country inspiration but bring it back into my world. It was super fun. It felt like it took an eternity to get there. You go through so much experimentation to get to a point where you go, “Okay, this is the foundation, we’re going to build on this.” Once we had those foundations after my two weeks in Nashville, everything I did when I got back to London was colored by that.

She is so fucking DUMB. Again, anyone else would get pelters for being such a stupid vacuous puppet, but not sweet, smiley Kiley. And this whole 'heartbreak, getting over a man, poor single me' bull she's spouting as well is so OFF considering the way the world is right now regarding women and feminism and empowerment. They better start rethinking their promo campaign.

2 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

From what I remember, it reminded me of Hector. 

I still think it's a great radio pop song and shits all over toilets recent output!

I ought to *flush* you on Hector's behalf for that!

And instead of comparing these pop sluts to each other, I would take their work on their own merits. This song, by anyone's standards, is mediocre - even for Kilo. I'd even say that Into the Loo shite was better.