MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

KLMNO thread - FLOPPING EVERYWHERE

i do agree that im not seeing any ageism toward kylie.. if anything, the few times im seeing comments about her, it goes like... "she stopped using fillers on time, she's so classy unlike madonna, at least she still makes good music.." well, kylie has it a LOT easier because she's one of the safest popgirls around and 10 years madonna's junior. madonna took all the punches so the safe girls like kylie have it easy

instead of speaking out against those two horrible australian radio DJs (who said how funny it would be if madonna would fucking DIE), she actually supported them, kissed their asses, and indirectly agreed with their sexist, ageist, and disgusting ways. 

54 minutes ago, Nikki said:

i do agree that im not seeing any ageism toward kylie.. if anything, the few times im seeing comments about her, it goes like... "she stopped using fillers on time, she's so classy unlike madonna, at least she still makes good music.." well, kylie has it a LOT easier because she's one of the safest popgirls around and 10 years madonna's junior. madonna took all the punches so the safe girls like kylie have it easy

instead of speaking out against those two horrible australian radio DJs (who said how funny it would be if madonna would fucking DIE), she actually supported them, kissed their asses, and indirectly agreed with their sexist, ageist, and disgusting ways. 

How did she agree with those things? 

I ask sincerely. I mean, I thought people were commenting on when Joan Rivers commented on the Madonna dress from GMAYL in the MDNA Tour. Did I miss something new? 

So Kylie doesnt' have Sisley to react in YouTube, but has this very gay person. Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

How did she agree with those things? 

I ask sincerely. I mean, I thought people were commenting on when Joan Rivers commented on the Madonna dress from GMAYL in the MDNA Tour. Did I miss something new? 

well, she did it indirectly (or directly, depending on how you see it) by doing a radio interview with them. she's an australian, she knows those particular radio DJs/hosts are bigots. i expected more from her.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

So Kylie doesnt' have Sisley to react in YouTube, but has this very gay person. Thoughts? 

Sisely still has the edge. 

Just now, karbatal said:

do you know him?

24 minutes ago, promise to try said:

do you know him?

I was going to ask the same 😂

Just now, Pedro said:

I was going to ask the same 😂

I have him on my facebook, I really don´t know him, but for some reason he has been in my town, the town that I used to live when I was a child, and he posts a lot of pictures from it

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

bob-downe.gif

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Lots of rich business men in south America. :sneaky: #justsaying

ok, one reason for me to go there too. But my plan is one day to travel to patagonia in chile

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

do you know him?

No :lol:

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

well, she did it indirectly (or directly, depending on how you see it) by doing a radio interview with them. she's an australian, she knows those particular radio DJs/hosts are bigots. i expected more from her.

Then Madonna agreed with Terry Richardson by working with him?  

Let's not pour on Kylie thoughts or actions that are false!! She's not agreeing with ageism 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

:lmao:  well, he is very enthusiastic. Dancing around the room, miming to Kylie and even holding up posters and pictures of her throughout ! More entertaining than Sisley. 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ummmm.....

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

Why do we think he’s gay?:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

6 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

all Kylie fans know each other :chuckle:

cuz there's only 10 of them:dead:

:dead::dead::dead:

Im so embarassed for him

30 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Love these

The 3 that were doing the reaction videos were annoying ( I find reaction videos in general are just people showing off ) but the blonde girl singing a slow version had a good voice.  The first guy who kept sweating was crazy :wacko:

48 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Im so embarassed for him

Rugbyguy,  did you like his animal print cowboy hat he kept taking on and off :lmao: 

seriously though, at least he was dancing and enjoying himself.  Rather that than people listening on headphones and having fake reactions, saying " Yass " and putting their hands over their mouths like little children. This guy at least was moving around " dancing" 

38 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Rugbyguy,  did you like his animal print cowboy hat he kept taking on and off :lmao: 

seriously though, at least he was dancing and enjoying himself.  Rather that than people listening on headphones and having fake reactions, saying " Yass " and putting their hands over their mouths like little children. This guy at least was moving around " dancing" 

Jazzy i loved his little cowboy hat that wouldnt quite sit on his head properly despite his best efforts.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes!  

I mean,  the man may be weird but at least he's showing real emotion and not the YouTube scripted behaviour.  

And I agree with the blond girl.  Great voice! 

As a casual Kylie fan l had zero idea she had new material out until l came to check that latest Gaga hate. I like the video, its very cute and easy but something in the phrasing of the songs versus is wrong and stops you connecting, its like a breezy sigh at the end of each line.