MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mattress

New Madonna album - 'She Outlives Him?' due for release September 2018

I’ve got a ? When the RH songs were leaked (over 3 long years ago) was it already established to the public that she’d be releasing an album in March, or was that date only brought to our attention because of the leaks?

Remember that amazing stretch from ROL through HC where we could set our clocks on the fact she would release a new album every 2.5 years?  On the dot.

1 hour ago, Shane said:

Remember that amazing stretch from ROL through HC where we could set our clocks on the fact she would release a new album every 2.5 years?  On the dot.

Yes.  Was heaven as new Madonna music is what we all crave for. 

7 hours ago, Aries said:

I’ve got a ? When the RH songs were leaked (over 3 long years ago) was it already established to the public that she’d be releasing an album in March, or was that date only brought to our attention because of the leaks?

It was established and she’d  been teasing both the album and song titles on social media for ages.

I really wish that with the success of Bitch I’m Madonna, she would have taken advantage  and released an all dance album like in 2016!! Then focused on whatever she’s working on now. I feel like an opportunity was missed. It was clear she was trying to reach new audiences of younger generations with BIM. But to stay relevant with kids now days, you literally have to make new music every damn year. Some “Queen Coming Through” single would have been a smashing hit in the clubs. 

I have some friends who are very close to members of M's team and I can confirm the working tracklist at this time is:

1. Candy Shop

2. Candy Shop

3. Candy Shop

4. Candy Shop

5. Candy Shop

6. Candy Shop

7. Candy Shop

8. Candy Shop

9. Candy Shop

10. Candy Shop (Demo Castellon Remix)

Latest news! In order to connect to the younger generation, M's team is striking a deal on a joint venture with major fastfood chain. The chain said this will complement the M's forthcoming EP in November and will bolster its value meal deal plans. "I'll definitely connect with a lot of teens via fastfood which I wouldn't even think of eating a MCD French fries a few years ago," M told the interviewer. "I saw this teen made a video, and I was thinking he could be doing anything else with his time, but he took time out of his day to eat burrito and rock out to my song (La Isla Bonita)."

00000cc9d-Madonna91.jpg

Tracklisting:
1. Justify My Thigh (KFC Mix)
2. In This Apple Pie
3. La Isla Burrito
4. Oh Frosty
5. Where's The Whopper?

Bonus track:
6. No Crust For Me Mozzarella

Rumors that she got some weight so she could be the next face of Nutrisystem next to Janice.

That is Guy Os new NTP plan. Every meal will come with a promo code for her new EP

31 minutes ago, Nikki said:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Flive-arena.com%2Fmadonna-tournee-francaise-de-madone-debarquera-bientot%2F

This is the news we would like to have every day. In preparation for an unreleased album, Madonna is about to spoil you with musical surprises.

I don't understand a word..

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Flive-arena.com%2Fmadonna-tournee-francaise-de-madone-debarquera-bientot%2F

This is the news we would like to have every day. In preparation for an unreleased album, Madonna is about to spoil you with musical surprises.

This adds up to nothing but a promotion of the site's ticketing services. Saying 'Remember Madonna's last tour and how awesome our ticket package was? Better register now, in case she's ever coming back.' 

Its just nothing. 

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

This adds up to nothing but a promotion of the site's ticketing services. Saying 'Remember Madonna's last tour and how awesome our ticket package was? Better register now, in case she's ever coming back.' 

Its just nothing. 

That's what I got... 

19 hours ago, MerGirl said:

I really need new music from her 😫

Me too. It’s a new year with new possibilities. Let’s see what happens. :angel:

8 hours ago, Orion said:

Of course. The Spotlight Tour. Haven't you heard?

On 1/12/2018 at 2:30 PM, Katypatra said:

I really wish that with the success of Bitch I’m Madonna, she would have taken advantage  and released an all dance album like in 2016!! Then focused on whatever she’s working on now. I feel like an opportunity was missed. It was clear she was trying to reach new audiences of younger generations with BIM. But to stay relevant with kids now days, you literally have to make new music every damn year. Some “Queen Coming Through” single would have been a smashing hit in the clubs. 

Success of Bitch I'm Madonna?  

The video went viral but let's be real.  It's was loaded with ageist ass comments but like I said before I don't think Madonna was trying to reach a younger generation at all as much as she was giving them and ageist haters in general the middle finger with an obvious tongue in cheek video.   The people viewing the video were just too stupid to know Madonna was giving them the finger. 

In any case fuck the youngins.  Their taste in music sucks ass. 

The BIM video received almost 2M likes, that's more than all of her 10s videos combined. The like/dislike ratio isn't bad at all for such a polarizing video. Yes people may not have liked the song enough to purchase but it managed to significantly boost her relevance to the streaming generation.

6 minutes ago, loowee said:

The BIM video received almost 2M likes, that's more than all of her 10s videos combined. The like/dislike ratio isn't bad at all for such a polarizing video. Yes people may not have liked the song enough to purchase but it managed to significantly boost her relevance to the streaming generation.

This! And it still plays at clubs! People recognize the beat and most really love the song in general. She DID pick up a new generation of followers with it and there’s nothing wrong with that. I say slay queen!! 

22 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Time is Waiting is a nice title. 

15 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Of course. The Spotlight Tour. Haven't you heard?

:chuckle:

She’s folllowing this guy, songwriter. Could be nothing. 

6 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

She’s folllowing this guy, songwriter. Could be nothing. 

Did she just start following? as this may be a hint! I remember she began following her RH writers/producers just before sessions began in early 2014. 

7 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Did she just start following? as this may be a hint! I remember she began following her RH writers/producers just before sessions began in early 2014. 

Yes just recent.