MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mattress

New Madonna album - 'She Outlives Him?' due for release September 2018

you never know if someone in yankin yer chain

as a whole I love every one of her albums....there are some songs here and there I don't care for...but still

I forget how many posts you have to have in order to make a thread

if i remember correctly the album part of the contract's only a few millions(2 maybe?) advance from interscope,so if it is optional she may very well skip them

32 minutes ago, Kim said:

Remember back in the day in HMV or Virgin or Tower....the dreaded WORLD MUSIC section with no one browsing?

Yeah, that.

:dead:

Which is EXACTLY why I want her to drop it as an EXCLUSIVE EP 

Remember Remixed and Revisited

Yeah, that. 

:popcorn:

8 hours ago, veronicaeletronika said:

the singer ordered in seven roasted chickens, rice and potatoes for herself

:IMG_1564:

9 hours ago, V.K said:

if i remember correctly the album part of the contract's only a few millions(2 maybe?) advance from interscope,so if it is optional she may very well skip them

The LN contract consists of 3 optional albums. If she releases one, she will get advance from LN but LN doesn't distribute her album, hence she signed another contract with Interscope to distribute her album. For every album distribution, she will get advance from Interscope as well.

It's 2 separate contract.

Sorry guys.  My sources told me it is indeed AN EP.  

Tentative title "Twins.  The Hannuka sessions". But many here will be happy to know it is indeed release when sales are big! Last quarter of the year!  

Please let Rebel Heart be the last album under the LN/Interscope contractual mess. I don't wanna see another mismanaged flop. 

5 hours ago, loowee said:

Please let Rebel Heart be the last album under the LN/Interscope contractual mess. I don't wanna see another mismanaged flop. 

this

9 hours ago, loowee said:

I hope so too but she signed for 3 albums.

isn't that one reason why she wanted double album for RH...to opt out early?

Her EP Lotion will be included exclusively in the MDNA Skin Gift Set for christmas. It's all ambient music for relaxation and pampering 

4 minutes ago, Like2Watch said:

Her EP Lotion will be included exclusively in the MDNA Skin Gift Set for christmas. It's all ambient music for relaxation and pampering 

And a few soft-spoken words sprinkles throughout.....including tumblr_my74t59Tnx1t1y2i7o1_500.gif

The changing thread titles for this are almost as good as the Gaga thread hahaha Gahhhhh this drought is killing me, come back and save us Queen! Now that we've heard her beatbox on Fallon maybe the new album production will be entirely her beat boxing. haha

On 10/01/2018 at 7:11 PM, Confessit said:

BBC2 still has adverts/promo for its shows luv.

And this is a Madonna concert which is a big scoop, there was loads of promo for a Nile Rodgers documentary and that was on BBC4 !

But Nile Rodgers is very much in with the BBC. He's done several live shows for them and is doing a Radio 2 show for them. If you work with for the BBC, they'll play your stuff to death - Jamie Cullum, Paloma Faith, Nile Rodgers. 

M should do something for them. They'd be right up her arse then.

And she wrote LAP in two weeks. We just need her to feel inspired!!!

6 hours ago, Aries said:

isn't that one reason why she wanted double album for RH...to opt out early?

That was fan made suppositions... 

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

That was fan made suppositions... 

No i think she mentioned of wanting a Rebel album and a Heart album. 2 albums but intercrap wouldn’t let her. I could be very wrong tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

37 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

No i think she mentioned of wanting a Rebel album and a Heart album. 2 albums but intercrap wouldn’t let her. I could be very wrong tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

She confirmed that her label wouldn't allow her to do a double album but whether it has to do with the contract is just fan speculation, which was what @Pedro meant. 

If she wanted to get rid of the three-album contract she would have released some minor thing with a couple of remixes and things like that. I doubt she wants to get rid of the contract. To be fair I can picture her so happy nowadays that just the thought of starting a new era has to be for her as 1st of September after two months holidays.