Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Nikki said:

no one seeing how dark her eyes look? not just the eyebrows

lol...shes not making over her eye ball colors....its just the lighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spotlight said:

 

Madonna is so rich that she changes the tiles on the wall to match the twins dresses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Madonna is so rich that she changes the tiles on the wall to match the twins dresses. 

you're hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Madonna is so rich that she changes the tiles on the wall to match the twins dresses. 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jusdoid said:

lol...shes not making over her eye ball colors....its just the lighting

She could be wearing colored contacts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, February 09, 2018 at 5:20 AM, spotlight said:

Omg. 

She could be Rocco's twin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, spotlight said:

 

Remember when Lourdes wasn’t allowed to have any junk food??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, anastaza said:

Remember when Lourdes wasn’t allowed to have any junk food??

It seems Madonna has changed her tune quite a bit in the child raising department. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, spotlight said:

It seems Madonna has changed her tune quite a bit in the child raising department. 

lol

It happens!! First kid vs. the rest. lol

I’m sure she pushes making good and healthy food choices, but treats aren’t a bad thing! It’s all about balance. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, anastaza said:

lol

It happens!! First kid vs. the rest. lol

I’m sure she pushes making good and healthy food choices, but treats aren’t a bad thing! It’s all about balance. :)

GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

She could be Rocco's twin

 

I thought at first she was Rocco's secret daughter!!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, are we going to set our calendars on her posts? Saturday night the twins dancing and Sunday morning her son playing football? 

I AM DESPERATE FOR REAL INFORMATION AND RECORDING STUDIOS! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get back to work M!!! :banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Ok, are we going to set our calendars on her posts? Saturday night the twins dancing and Sunday morning her son playing football? 

I AM DESPERATE FOR REAL INFORMATION AND RECORDING STUDIOS! 

On Wednesday’s she goes to the gym and does crunches. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy with anything Madonna posts on her ig. Some celebrities don't post at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, juliebean said:

I am happy with anything Madonna posts on her ig. Some celebrities don't post at all.

Well, I'm officially bored. 

I'm glad she enjoys her private life but, let's face it, we are not here to be fans of her private life

MADONNA, WAKE UP.

DON'T SIT THERE LIKE SOME SILLY GIRL!

IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG YOU'LL BE TOO LATE!

I'M NOT TELLING SOMETHING NEW, THERE IS NOT TIME TO LOSE! 

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO CELEBRATE! 

TICK TACK 

HURRY UP, I JUST CAN'T WAIT

I GOTTA DO IT NOW I CAN'T BE LATE 

OPEN UP YOUR EYES AND SEE 

LOVE IS A BIRD SHE NEEDS TO FLY

YOU HOLD THE KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, karbatal said:

I thought at first she was Rocco's secret daughter!!!!  

MDNA skin is a miracle cream :inlove: her skin is so fresh and dewy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her camera work is a bit subpar for someone interested in directing movies tbh. :lol:

But hooray for M the soccer mom! I have officially joined the club as my 3 year old has just been selected for further promotion, he seems to be talented and is Fußball crazy. I'm soooo proud. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8635261

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Her camera work is a bit subpar for someone interested in directing movies tbh. :lol:

But hooray for M the soccer mom! I have officially joined the club as my 3 year old has just been selected for further promotion, he seems to be talented and is Fußball crazy. I'm soooo proud. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8635261

Cute gif:chuckle::chuckle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who says that they like when madonna post twins pictures videos or anything her kids related are lying. Lets face it, its boring, no one interested in that. We all want to know something about album work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Anyone who says that they like when madonna post twins pictures videos or anything her kids related are lying. Lets face it, its boring, no one interested in that. We all want to know something about album work. 

I genuinely love her family posts, because it feels like sharing something from my very life with her, BUT of course I do love everything related to new music more. I'm afraid she decided to keep it quiet because of all the stupid hateful Instagram comments she got after her last studio posts. I don't know, it's odd there's just nothing now... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I genuinely love her family posts, because it feels like sharing something from my very life with her, BUT of course I do love everything related to new music more. I'm afraid she decided to keep it quiet because of all the stupid hateful Instagram comments she got after her last studio posts. I don't know, it's odd there's just nothing now... 

Well I do like when she share something about her family, but its to much. Everyday the same posts twins,twins and twins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Well I do like when she share something about her family, but its to much. Everyday the same posts twins,twins and twins. 

Yeah I can imagine. Before I had kids I couldn't think of anything more boring than other people's/friends kids. I remember it vividly. 

But once the kids are there, they're really there, all of the time, on all of your pics. :lol: So I can't blame her. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×