MadonnaNation.com Forums

I'm ok with Sex part 2......but an autobiography would be better!! Talk Madonna talk!!! 

51 minutes ago, karbatal said:

If she goes longer with that fucking cream I won't be able to endure it. 

:IMG_1564::IMG_1564::IMG_1564:

4 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I'm ok with Sex part 2......but an autobiography would be better!! Talk Madonna talk!!! 

Absolutely! An autobiography is my most hoped for project! Madonna is one of the most literary of pop stars. She reads a lot of books, so she should write one of her own. I''be discovered so many great books because she mentioned them in interviews. I read Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin because of her. The only problem is she has done so much, it's hard to fit into all one book without making it too long which would turn people off from reading it. She needs to write several. Perhaps the first could cover her childhood and the 80's! 

9 hours ago, Plasticlimbo said:

Can you imagine being on the set when she walked out looking like that? We say it a lot but I'd honestly faint. I love me some Hollywood single cover.

I've never been interested in politicsdonna or personallifedonna but an autobiography from her would be a fascinating read, even if it's just few tidbits I'm really interested in.. meaning her actual career and insider stuff. I might actually take that over a new record, dare I say it. 

Edit: actually I am interested in personallifedonna in one regard.. I want her to spill the tea on Christopher LOL

would love to have an autobiography

Edited by functions_X

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

Absolutely! An autobiography is my most hoped for project! Madonna is one of the most literary of pop stars. She reads a lot of books, so she should write one of her own. I''be discovered so many great books because she mentioned them in interviews. I read Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin because of her. The only problem is she has done so much, it's hard to fit into all one book without making it too long which would turn people off from reading it. She needs to write several. Perhaps the first could cover her childhood and the 80's! 

Want an autobiography too.  Her life before fame is interesting in itself. Her childhood, struggles and experiences are worth reading in her own words . Then her emergence as a superstar.  

My hope is for a memoir chronicling her move to NYC, her punk days, her danceteria days and friendships with people like Keith Haring and Martin Burgoyne, her relationship with Basquiat, up until her signing with Sire and release of her first album.

We've heard fragments of these stories so much over her career but never in her own words. She seems to be very nostalgic for these days since Rebel Heart.

4 minutes ago, primaveraballad said:

At first sight, I thought she painted a penis :blink:

Same 😆 

9 minutes ago, primaveraballad said:

same :p 

Me too and other 10.5 million followers  :chuckle: plus the Daily Mail... 

:lol: she did it on purpose! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

:lol: she did it on purpose! :lol:

Yup!! Lol

I thought the text was song lyrics for a second, my heart stopped. 

6 hours ago, primaveraballad said:

Who didn't? :lmao:

Was she thinking of Jesus Cock Of Light? 

She meaning Madonna obviously him being the rest of the world...