MadonnaNation.com Forums
spotlight

Madonna Instagram Thread

I think she is in the beginning of the process. Smb here said that its possible she ll work with Leonard again and somehow I believe this. I think the earliest the album drops would be in November.

17 hours ago, Plasticlimbo said:

I love when she's nostalgic and sentimental about her kids. It's when I can most relate. And they  are all adorable. 

8 hours ago, spotlight said:

Hey Madonna,

Can you please post an update on how the recording process for the new album is going?  I would really appreciate it tremendously. I would also understand If u don’t want to reveal that info just yet. If you are reading this post, could you hashtag #spotlight on your next Instagram post or Instagram story. I’ve had a hard week so far this week and you mentioning #spotlight would really cheer me up. 

“One word of kindness it can save me”

Your number one fan, spotlight:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Yes Madonna, please mention Spotlight in your next post! He totally deserves it! 

#weareallspotlight :order:

your #1 fan Pedro 

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes Madonna, please mention Spotlight in your next post! He totally deserves it! 

#weareallspotlight :order:

your #1 fan Pedro 

:chuckle: 

:drama::drama::drama:

Mama Madonna needs to go out and have fun! 

So let’s make a pact now. Are we or are we not listening to the demos when they leak? :chuckle:

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

So let’s make a pact now. Are we or are we not listening to the demos when they leak? :chuckle:

I can’t, I won’t (I hope & pray) I’ve got to wait til the final album is released officially and not listen to even preview snippets...but I will download entire album at midnight that Friday (until I can find a store for the physical) put on the headphones and listen to the entire album in order just like the first time in 1983!

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Iman posted Madonna!!!

Screenshot_2018-02-02-15-47-06-1.png

27 minutes ago, Gus said:

Screenshot_2018-02-02-15-47-06-1.png

Isn’t that the guy who’s currently gags music director? Iirc he was the one who basically said she was spot on about her comments about Madonna in her flopumentary

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Gorgeous queens 👸🏾 👸🏼

17 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

Isn’t that the guy who’s currently gags music director? Iirc he was the one who basically said she was spot on about her comments about Madonna in her flopumentary

Yup

Screenshot_2018-02-02-16-34-25-1.png

1 hour ago, Bill said:

ABSOLOTAMENTE YES!!! (the minute they leak)

I dont get how people can refrain themselves from doing so, I want to hear anything and everything right when its available. 

@Bill  I'd love to have the restraint to not listen to anything before it's released, but I know I won't be able to keep myself from listening.  I don't have that much self control!!!

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Do not count on me.  I'll describe you the demos just to see if you'll resist a long time. :naughty:

I didn't listen to any Rebel Heart demos/leaks apart from that very first 1 minute leak of "Rebel Heart"... and I'll do it again this time around!

I was pretty disciplined myself. I think Rebel Heart and Inside Out leaked first from memory so i gave them a listen, was absolutely ecstatic and decided because the quality of her new stuff was so high I was more than happy to wait for the album. Then when the 6 tracks hit ITunes before Christmas i once again thought they were so great they more than tided me over until the album dropped. They were her strongest tracks in a decade for me. I was in love.

Andy her hairstylist is flying to Portugal tonight just for a day...something is up with the M + team

hope its start of photoshoots etc.

I am seriously going to do my best for ONCE to not listen to a thing (besides the single) until the album is released.

I listened to literally every single leak lol. Once they're out they're out not listening doesnt change anything. Still bought the album :brenspin:

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

Andy her hairstylist is flying to Portugal tonight just for a day...something is up with the M + team

Ho do we know??

33 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Ho do we know??

He said so on his IG story.